What's new

Reham: Imran didn't love me, told me to stay indoor make chapati, but his dog loved me

nah never heard of 8 lacs lol....its around 18 to 20 crores including all the expensive Jewellery,Clothes,a House,Bank Balance etc etc but im not sure...

She can blackmail him by maligning him in Media every other day and writing a Book on him bringing the very personal details out and since IK is a Politician and it will definately affect his popularity as his popularity graph has already gone down after Marriage ..Example: Terrible defeats in recent Elections in Punjab!

Its a Media age you know! It works!

Oh please stop being a Feminist! You are a Boring Woman!

Theres no difference between a man and woman when it comes to being an Evil! A Woman can be as bad as any Man!

Its old and outdated way of thinking!
Wow!!
20crores for being his wife for an year. She either married him for money or for a political career.
IK is being a gentleman by not talking about it. I used to like his first wife- a foreigner.

Ok bye...plz stop indulging me in Reham-IK gossips:p:...such Farig Log you all are lolz....I have better things to do! :happy:

@levina by the way ...hows @Informant @Talon @Hyperion bro? Hope they are doing good! do they still come here or not? adios!

Woman ... me ?? :lol::lol::lol:

Some seems to be in hangover here !!

You are correct, it is jealousy, since the marriage happened with consent of both and a love marriage.
Yeah women are jealous of 63 year old of grandpa IK and 50 year old granny Reham!

Yeah whateve!

Ni mein hasiyan ch yaar gawaya tay hokiyan ch labdi phiraan

Not some Sanskrit influenced Punjabi.

identitycrisis%20copy_860.jpg

Aapko ye padhna aata hai? Agar ha, to language and script me farq bhi aata hoga.
Bilkul janaab par mein ap ko ye farma raha hoan kay sirf sanskrit hi asar andaaz nahe hui punjabi pay

Bilkul janaab par mein ap ko ye farma raha hoan kay sirf sanskrit hi asar andaaz nahe hui punjabi pay

Of course NOT, when did I say that? Not one language can be said to be influenced by just one other language. But to deny the obvious, academically proven, going out of one's way - does sound like identity crisis.

Last edited:
Why regret now when sparrows consumed crops

Can you read whats written?
Qaida-1.jpg
This is a rare case of Punjabis trying to keep their language alive. Many of our punjabi brothers have given up punjabi in favor of urdu-they cannot or their children cannot even speak Punjabi. It is unfortunate for a beautiful language to be disappearing like this. Punjabi should be taught in schools in Punjab-we muhajirs will cry a little as we always do when people talk about equal rights but it should happen.

I salute my Punjabi brothers who have given up their native language for their love of Pakistan.

Wow!!
20crores for being his wife for an year. She either married him for money or for a political career.
IK is being a gentleman by not talking about it. I used to like his first wife- a foreigner.
I think she was too ambitious. IK needed a woman who consolidated herself as a very dedicated house wife instead of poking her nose in politics. A large number of people, among PTI supporters, were not very with marriage to start with, because of her past and a bit of her disrespect of seniors and colleagues. Jemima had set quite high standards as being a wife and an ex. She was a loyal wife until divorced and even then after divorce she did not say anything bad against IK, his family, his friends or country. Rather she still loves Pakistan and supports IK. I wish they could reunite or even better, never divorced.

When something break specially a stick it creates noise tadak. Poet use this in a song beautifully sung by Gurdas Mann

Watch video from 1:32

to urdu bol do na, Taharak ker ke
unless if you are indian than tadak makes sense

Back
Top Bottom