What's new

Reham: Imran didn't love me, told me to stay indoor make chapati, but his dog loved me

....................................................................................................

Imran Khan was so scared of Black Magic that he started taking bath with "Daal Masoor" :- Fawad Chaudhry

how he knows these things? ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't understand how people get such extra worthless time to be wasted like this....
get a life people. and then concentrate on your own life :tsk:

Reham wanted to sleep with the Dog...but Imran never allowed the dog to sleep with reham...Imran said I am the better Dog...Sleep with me or else I will sell you to Raheel Sharif

Sorry to say this shows ur up brining and your thinking level, shame on you, i think you are born vulgar.. again shame on you and on a place where you got all of your cheap thinking..

Sorry to say this shows ur up brining and your thinking level, shame on you, i think you are born vulgar.. again shame on you and on a place where you got all of your cheap thinking..

I think he is a false flagger indian and of course not sure who was his father. If the same things are said about his mother, it will be worth watching his reaction. He should be banned. I request you to report his comment so that moderators can see. I really don't get why they act so slow and still advice everyone to avoid trolling.

Back
Top Bottom