What's new

Reham: Imran didn't love me, told me to stay indoor make chapati, but his dog loved me

By the way..this is just the glimpse of what is actually gunna come out soon from her mouth...sort of blackmailing to IK..

that Gimme Gimme more Money or else face the Consequences!

Yes there are very Bad Examples in Women too!

Grrr
Let me give you a hint: we used to bug a lot of people in kerala corner and other threads. But that was long back.
You helped me with GIF profile pics too. Lolzzz

Sorry for the off-topic. :)
Sorry from some months, im having a Memory loss Disease
9.gif
...so many things on mind these days!
29.gif

who are you again?

who are you again?
I am not sure if any other Indian calls you Marshaa here. :(
Another hint- Phoenix and you had trolled a lot on my introduction thread.
Kuch yaad aaya?? :rolleyes:
Btw I heard you were talking about the compensation that IK is supposed to pay Reham Khan. How much is he supposed to be paying her???
Any idea @Leader bhai??

Last edited:
@Aminroop
Off topic discussions consider trolling Levina. for this reason Doc is banned may be permanently :D

Last edited:
Corrected. I have read indeed all of yours on this thread pretty off topic.
Regards,
Reham Khan and IK, compensation money are off topic?
Never mind, I was talking to a sane poster. You can very much avoid my posts.

I am not sure if any other Indian calls you Marshaa here. :(
Another hint- Phoenix and you had trolled a lot on my introduction thread.
Kuch yaad aaya?? :rolleyes:

Btw I heard you were talking about the compensation that IK is supposed to pay Reham Khan. How much is he supposed to be paying her???
Any idea @Leader bhai??
OH levina ...yeah ban her as shes always off topic
10.gif
Kitni Buri Bat~

IK is supposed to pay in Crores and Crores of rupees...the greedy woman wont obviously settle for anything less!

what off topic off topic posts han? as far as i remember even the Ping Pong Analysts here ops i mean Think Tank Analysts most of the time here used to post off topic messages...

IK is supposed to pay in Crores and Crores of rupees...the greedy woman wont obviously settle for anything less!
I read, it was legally 8 lakhs, Pakistani currency, which is quite low for a celebrity. Hrithik Roshan's wife had demanded Rs200 crores. Lolz
In this case, since there were no pre-nuptial agreements I do not see how she can blackmail him to give more.
Anyway, she definitely sounds like an ambitious woman.

As a lady I thought you will understand the other lady's pain !!

What made you think against Reham Khan?

I thought she is mature lady.

Most of the criticism on Reham Khan from Pakistan is from jealous ladies.

I read, it was legally 8 lakhs, Pakistani currency, which is quite low for a celebrity. Hrithik Roshan's wife had demanded Rs200 crores. Lolz
In this case, since there were no pre-nuptial agreements I do not see how she can blackmail him to give more.
Anyway, she definitely sounds like an ambitious woman.
nah never heard of 8 lacs lol....its around 18 to 20 crores including all the expensive Jewellery,Clothes,a House,Bank Balance etc etc but im not sure...

She can blackmail him by maligning him in Media every other day and writing a Book on him bringing the very personal details out and since IK is a Politician and it will definately affect his popularity as his popularity graph has already gone down after Marriage ..Example: Terrible defeats in recent Elections in Punjab!

Its a Media age you know! It works!

Oh please stop being a Feminist! You are a Boring Woman!

Theres no difference between a man and woman when it comes to being an Evil! A Woman can be as bad as any Man!

Its old and outdated way of thinking!

nah never heard of 8 lacs lol....its around 18 to 20 crores including all the expensive Jewellery,Clothes,a House,Bank Balance etc etc but im not sure...

She can blackmail him by maligning him in Media every other day and writing a Book on him bringing the very personal details out and since IK is a Politician and it will definately affect his popularity as his popularity graph has already gone down after Marriage ..Example: Terrible defeats in recent Elections in Punjab!

Its a Media age you know! It works!

Oh please stop being a Feminist! You are a Boring Woman!

Theres no difference between a man and woman when it comes to being an Evil! A Woman can be as bad as any Man!

Its old and outdated way of thinking!

Woman ... me ?? :lol::lol::lol:

:o:
I believe @Srinivas is a male,

Some seems to be in hangover here !!

You are correct, it is jealousy, since the marriage happened with consent of both and a love marriage.

Back
Top Bottom