What's new

Regional power confronts China over East Sea

You must be talking about Vietnam who 'silently' occupied 40 islands without anyone's notice since 1974. China only took back one island, the Johnson South Reef, from her in 1988 with a total possession of only 8. Anyone with just this minimal knowledge would concur who the aggressor is.

So the Viets can yell and complain all they want but the other ASEAN nations know what's the real story, hence, NO ONE is on her side.

I belief that NO ONE you mentioned above also THE ONE who was received millions of dollars for the last China visited her. At the end result that ASEA still got 6 points agreement from THE ONE that China was went from its back door with millions of dollars.

Let me be clear for you once more time, Viet Nam DID NOT occupied 40 Islands, more than likely its was belong to Viet Nam from time to time, and that is why there is NO bullets flies since then.

Until 1988, China waited Viet Nam leader dies (LE DUAN) then started to occupied for few tiny islands. Long ago, 1974 China sees that Viet Nam in chaotic modes, and after Kissinger - Nixon APPROVED for China taking Paracel Island.

Why China Navy today must stronger and modern but still can not using like its was 1974,1988 to Viet Nam? Does it affraid that will "learn another bloody lesson" again like its was in 1979?

See? Over all, China is not strong and tough enough to deal head to head with Viet Nam, its just wait and waited until Viet Nam very weak or having internal problem then China will take a shows. What a shame?

So tell me, genius, who's on Vietnam side?

Everyone is on their own side , so thats the reason why Status Quo needs to be maintained instead of China seeking all of SCS , which is absurd ....

China seeking entire SCS is a postion on which all of ASEAN is against china!

@ The trolls:

You can rant, claim and change the subjects all you want but in order to debunk my original statement you must show me which country(s) within ASEAN supports Vietnam's claims in SCS.

@ Alchemy

When SCS control issue was not internationalized, China silently was able to occupy a few tiny islands .. it wont be that easy now on to do the same ... the matter is too hot to handle !!

This was your original statement of accusing China of an act which I was trying to refute you and stated it was Vietnam who silently occupied 40 is lands and that's why no ASEAN nations support her.

Now you're claiming China claims the whole SCS but do you know Vietnam, as well as Taiwan, also claim the 'whole sea'? Don't make a statement without knowing all the facts. The fact is the ASEAN nations neither support nor against any claimant at this stage.

Also one fact that most people in the forums are misinterpreted, and that is the above three claimants, China, Vietnam and Taiwan, do not claim the South China Sea entirely, and they only claim the shoals lie within the sea which only accounts for a small area of the sea. So no need to go bunker over it.

@ The trolls:

You can rant, claim and change the subjects all you want but in order to debunk my original statement you must show me which country(s) within ASEAN supports Vietnam's claims in SCS.

Troll? Is it included to yourself?

I agreed, YOU can draw, you can dream about it but in ORDER to debunk with original documents, statements YOU must show that proof WAS belong to YOU.

One thing for sure that ASEAN will not supporting whatever YOU claims by your illusionist that so-called 9 dash lines in SCS or "If it not belong to China then why its named South China Sea"

Troll? Is it included to yourself?

I agreed, YOU can draw, you can dream about it but in ORDER to debunk with original documents, statements YOU must show that proof WAS belong to YOU.

One thing for sure that ASEAN will not supporting whatever YOU claims by your illusionist that so-called 9 dash lines in SCS or "If it not belong to China then why its named South China Sea"

Why are you yelling? I never claim China or anyone else is the rightful owner of the shoals in SCS. Check my post record if you don't believe me. I always stated all claimants must have their proofs in which they conceived is the rightful owners.

So you Viets are as alone as any of the other claimants and by yelling do not make your claims more legitimate than the others and by crying make it worst.

Yes. Americans should take care of America. Asians take care of Asia. That is why I'm against further US involvement into other people's business. We should conduct trade and cultural exchanges. But I'm against further US military intervention else where.

I'm against US involve in China/Taiwan issues. Its one thing to trade or sell weapons. But its another matter to involve US military. Taiwan and China are cooperating in economic development. And its up to Taiwan and China to decide the future for themselves. US should not be involved.
TW has NO right to enrich uranium to make Nuke bomb bcz US never allows TW to do it.TW's economy also depend on importing oil, raw material etc...and oil tanker, cargo ship must pass by Malacca and VN's EEZ, if we block Malacca or our EEZ, then TW's economy will collapse, so how can tiny TW decide her own future ???
I'm also against US involvement in almost all foreign conflicts. Every country should take care of themselves. I'm a supporter of Dr Ron Paul. So if there are any conflicts between China and Vietnam, China and Vietnam should work together to resolve the issues. Its a matter of give and take.
No way, we won't work together to resolve the issues with coward china, if they think they're strong, then let's fight, if they dare not, then back off and return all isl to us:coffee:

He seems so sure that India, Japan, Russia, Nato and US will attack China. I have the feeling nobody is taking him serious, except for those trolling Indians and Viets members here.

All those nations will throw in the diplomatic support, SCS is very significant to global trade

Err..... everyone except China (and yeah..... Pakistan also) :china::pakistan:

this is Pakistan defence forum,and you Indians believe this host country is on Vietnamese side?must be something wrong with you brain,ASEAN host country Cambodia is not even on the Vietnamese side.let alone others.

Everyone is on their own side , so thats the reason why Status Quo needs to be maintained instead of China seeking all of SCS , which is absurd ....

China seeking entire SCS is a postion on which all of ASEAN is against china!

SCS is international water..so,nobody can claim that(except EEZ and 12 Nm territorial water on SCS).plus,matter of Spartly/Parcels islands should be resolved multilaterally,no bilateral talk.and China is encountering a group of countries are opposing its motives on SCS,though discreetly.no way they are going to threaten/declaring war on one of these countries as few members are expecting.If China wants a peaceful solution,they can settle it on International court or via multilateral talk.

this is Pakistan defence forum,and you Indians believe this host country is on Vietnamese side?must be something wrong with you brain,ASEAN host country Cambodia is not even on the Vietnamese side.let alone others.

gullible logic... :tdown:

SCS is international .If China wants a peaceful solution,they can settle it on International court or via multilateral talk.

we don't put our land to foreign court,and we dont rule out a peaceful solution,at same time,our war ships are battle ready.

Chinese position over East sea is getting weaker and weaker over the day ...... There is no country which backs the claims of China in East sea apart from Pak and Cambodia i guess :coffee:
thats more than enough```dont need too many helpers to deal with weak clowns``like viets and such,

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom