What's new

Regional power confronts China over East Sea

Cambodia must and will realise sooner or later that its always better to take an independent position rather be influenced by a country for the sake of $$$

Viet Nam accepting if Cambodia hunger for money, foods but its will NOT accepting the betrayals of Cambodia to Viet Nam.

I am against US involvement in SCS. The people of Asia need to work out their own problems. US had fought enough war and die enough for other people. Its time for Americans to build up the American economy instead fighting other people's war.

this is said to be blind.where one does not bother to think logically what is the real cause.How SCS can be of china where more than 6 nations are there claiming.

right said.but some other nation too have get dependent on US.

right said.but some other nation too have get dependent on US.

right said/:rolleyes:

I am against US involvement in SCS. The people of Asia need to work out their own problems. US had fought enough war and die enough for other people. Its time for Americans to build up the American economy instead fighting other people's war.

Are you against U.S once its OK to sell for Taiwan block of F16s? Are you against U.S get involve in China which both difference policies? (P.R.C and R.O.C)

Are you against U.S getting involve for the very last time when P.R.C threaten Taiwan and U.S pulled its 7 fleet in SCS?

Are you against U.S just because its getting involve that touching through China black heart which both are happily together?

LOL you make it sound like the US invade countries all over the world for the benefit of those countries/people, when in reality, the US does it solely for itself, to gain a stronger foothold in every corner of the world and cement itself as the "superpower". US sees the whole world as its own backyard, SCS is no exception, and also in SCS is where they have domination over much of the surrounding Asian countries, except for China. The US does not exactly want to see Asia get dominated by an Asian country, it's simply unthinkable.

Historically, the South China Sea was ruled by China since the Han dynasty, it had been China's backyard since ancient times and it would be foolish to think it isn't now.

This might sound silly, but sometimes you have to fight for what is yours and China is ready to do just that.

u r totally right.Its time for Americans to take care about themselves.

u r totally right.Its time for Americans to take care about themselves.

Yes. Americans should take care of America. Asians take care of Asia. That is why I'm against further US involvement into other people's business. We should conduct trade and cultural exchanges. But I'm against further US military intervention else where.

Are you against U.S once its OK to sell for Taiwan block of F16s? Are you against U.S get involve in China which both difference policies? (P.R.C and R.O.C)

Are you against U.S getting involve for the very last time when P.R.C threaten Taiwan and U.S pulled its 7 fleet in SCS?

Are you against U.S just because its getting involve that touching through China black heart which both are happily together?

I'm against US involve in China/Taiwan issues. Its one thing to trade or sell weapons. But its another matter to involve US military. Taiwan and China are cooperating in economic development. And its up to Taiwan and China to decide the future for themselves. US should not be involved.

I'm also against US involvement in almost all foreign conflicts. Every country should take care of themselves. I'm a supporter of Dr Ron Paul. So if there are any conflicts between China and Vietnam, China and Vietnam should work together to resolve the issues. Its a matter of give and take.

When SCS control issue was not internationalized, China silently was able to occupy a few tiny islands .. it wont be that easy now on to do the same ... the matter is too hot to handle !!

When SCS control issue was not internationalized, China silently was able to occupy a few tiny islands .. it wont be that easy now on to do the same ... the matter is too hot to handle !!

By that standard, we should internationalize the kashmir issue. There are people who are suppressed by India for generations and wish to separate from India.

Actually, i believe that all border dispute should be resolve by the parties in the conflict. I was making the above statement to make you understand what you were saying.

I think china is doing the same mistake as done by soviet union that is confronting with its neighbours.even vietnam the all weather friend of china now considers china as its biggest threat to its national security.as a result going closer to u.s.a the foe of world peace

You must be talking about Vietnam who 'silently' occupied 40 islands without anyone's notice since 1974. China only took back one island, the Johnson South Reef, from her in 1988 with a total possession of only 8. Anyone with just this minimal knowledge would concur who the aggressor is.

So the Viets can yell and complain all they want but the other ASEAN nations know what's the real story, hence, NO ONE is on her side.

Yes. Americans should take care of America. Asians take care of Asia. That is why I'm against further US involvement into other people's business. We should conduct trade and cultural exchanges. But I'm against further US military intervention else where.

I'm against US involve in China/Taiwan issues. Its one thing to trade or sell weapons. But its another matter to involve US military. Taiwan and China are cooperating in economic development. And its up to Taiwan and China to decide the future for themselves. US should not be involved.

I'm also against US involvement in almost all foreign conflicts. Every country should take care of themselves. I'm a supporter of Dr Ron Paul. So if there are any conflicts between China and Vietnam, China and Vietnam should work together to resolve the issues. Its a matter of give and take.

Problem is one big fish in Asia is out to eat all small fish in its neighborhood. If China backs off from all those BS claims over other's territories than no bodies involvement will be needed in East Sea (Asean sea) but unfortunately it want to grab all that belongs to the neighboring countries just because it thinks they are small and will not be able to protect themselves.

That being the case and also the precedence that America has always stood for weak and against bullies so if needed American forces will be out there to help Asian allies..

By that standard, we should internationalize the kashmir issue. There are people who are suppressed by India for generations and wish to separate from India.

Actually, i believe that all border dispute should be resolve by the parties in the conflict. I was making the above statement to make you understand what you were saying.

"We" as in Taiwan or USA ??? nevermind

By the way Kashmir is already Internationalized and it suits our position fine , we want Status Quo maintained in Kashmir unlike for China who wants to occupy or control the SCS and is not seeking Status Quo ... do you get the difference ???

By the way China has presence in *** against Indian wishes so you can say , India's role in SCS is a tit for tat !!!

You must be talking about Vietnam who 'silently' occupied 40 islands without anyone's notice since 1974. China only took back one island, the Johnson South Reef, from her in 1988 with a total possession of only 8. Anyone with just this minimal knowledge would concur who the aggressor is.

So the Viets can yell and complain all they want but the other ASEAN nations know what's the real story, hence, NO ONE is on her side.

Oops ASEAN means combodia only is it :rofl: , apart from Combodia no one voted for Chinas postion in the recent meet , correct me if iam wrong !!!

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Check if the popup has been shown before if (!localStorage.getItem('youtubePopupShown')) { // Replace YOUR_VIDEO_ID with your actual YouTube video ID var youtubeURL = 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77WM3ujhvJ4'; // Open the YouTube video in a new popup window var width = 560; var height = 315; var left = (screen.width / 2) - (width / 2); var top = (screen.height / 2) - (height / 2); window.open(youtubeURL, 'YouTubeVideo', `width=${width},height=${height},top=${top},left=${left}`); // Set the flag in localStorage to indicate the popup has been shown localStorage.setItem('youtubePopupShown', 'true'); } });
Back
Top Bottom