What's new

Regional countries should follow Turkey’s model towards Iran’s N-case

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not wrong. This is exactly how it is.
You dont even have your own military telecommunication (which you sold to the West, along with many of your harbors, ports) so you cant wage war effectively unless it is in NATO interests.
So if you did something they did not like, they'd cut you off and you would be nothing more than a headless chicken.
Sorry for putting it so harshly, but reality is what it is and it cant be changed.
Turkey is an extension of NATO in the middle east. You think they would let you operate and deliver nukes, without their consent? They are there for storage.
Im glad you are not as gullible as the rest of your countrymen who are blinded by nationalism to realize the obvious reality.
To even think NATO would willingly just hand nukes to Turkey as a gift, without any sort of control mechanism...:rofl:
The stupidity and naiveness of your countrymen in this thread has been quite astounding and mind-boggling.

Lol....your ignorance is astonishing. Surenas had some knowledge about Turkey, but it seems your knowledge about Turkey comes from Presstv. :)

Well i dont see why members here are arguing over Nukes for Turkey. Its true, everybody knows Turkey is not a nuclear power, nor is it a nuclear power state. It only harbours/shares the U.S/Nato's nuclear stockpile in its country. It does have acess to the nukes, but it cant use it without our consent.
Turkey doesnt have the capabilities to produce nukes as of now, nor does it need it to be honest. Its no use to try and create one by itself, since it will bring about sanctions/total isolation like North Korea, India(in the past) and Iran today, i'm sure Turkey doesnt wants to go that road, since it will only set them back by years,decades for no real gain. Anyway, Turkey is a NATO member, so its security is guaranteed by NATO/U.S, any attack against it will be considered an attack against NATO and thus we will intervene. So Turkey faces no real threat/war/invasion. So it doesnt need nukes at all. :cheers:

With the current mullahs in power, I don't think Iran should be allowed to have nuclear tech.

Lol....your ignorance is astonishing. Surenas had some knowledge about Turkey, but it seems your knowledge about Turkey comes from Presstv. :)

No I get this from various sources, including secular Turks here in Denmark, that are not affected by blind nationalism that they stick their head in the ground and refuse to accept the reality as it is.

''Turkish ports are bought by foreighners, that means Turkey is not able to make war.'' :rofl:
I personally enjoy his rants and lmao to it. :)

Haha thats not what I said though. I said you sold some of your ports and harbors, for money.
And that you've sold or outsourced your military communication as well, meaning you cant wage war effectively independent from NATO interest.
Learn2read. :)
But I forget who it is I am talking to. A turk that is so naive, as to think that turkey can deliver nukes withouth us/nato consent. Moving on... :rofl:

Well i dont see why members here are arguing over Nukes for Turkey. Its true, everybody knows Turkey is not a nuclear power, nor is it a nuclear power state. It only harbours/shares the U.S/Nato's nuclear stockpile in its country. It does have acess to the nukes, but it cant use it without our consent.
Turkey doesnt have the capabilities to produce nukes as of now, nor does it need it to be honest. Its no use to try and create one by itself, since it will bring about sanctions/total isolation like North Korea, India(in the past) and Iran today, i'm sure Turkey doesnt wants to go that road, since it will only set them back by years,decades for no real gain. Anyway, Turkey is a NATO member, so its security is guaranteed by NATO/U.S, any attack against it will be considered an attack against NATO and thus we will intervene. So Turkey faces no real threat/war/invasion. So it doesnt need nukes at all. :cheers:

Finally a dose of realism from a neutral, but try explaining this to the mindless turks in the thread. :disagree:

No I get this from various sources, including secular Turks here in Denmark, that are not affected by blind nationalism that they stick their head in the ground and refuse to accept the reality as it is.

Seems like they forget about their country and producing non-sense...anyways thx for clarifying you are talking based on rumors.

Seems like they forget about their country and producing non-sense...anyways thx for clarifying you are talking based on rumors.

Not at all. I get this from various sources. Thats how I roll. I look at different sources and then form a judgement.
And no, they have not forgot their country. There is this guy called Kerem (he is from Izmir) that raves about his home country all the time and tell us bunch of cool and funny stories. But that does not stop him from having an objevtive perspective on certain matters.
They are just of a sound and independent mind and does not stick their head in the ground, unlike you. :)

Haha thats not what I said though. I said you sold some of your ports and harbors, for money.
Well, i don't have a habit to react every non-sense produced by mullah boys..but since you are repeating what you wrote...i want to interfere. there is no such thing as we sold our ports... stop aking things up.

And that you've sold or outsourced your military communication as well, meaning you cant wage war effectively independent from NATO interest.
Another lie...
Learn2read. :)
Learn to use your brain. :)

But I forget who it is I am talking to. A turk that is so naive, as to think that turkey can deliver nukes withouth us/nato consent. Moving on... :rofl:
In this issue..what you think is irrelevant. And you shouldn't wish to learn if Turkey has the capability or not....

You and your country is irrelevant in this matter buddy. You are irrelevant as Luxembourg

Not at all. I get this from various sources. Thats how I roll. I look at different sources and then form a judgement.
And no, they have not forgot their country. There is this guy called Kerem (he is from Izmir) that raves about his home country all the time and tell us bunch of cool and funny stories. But that does not stop him from having an objevtive perspective on certain matters.
They are just of a sound and independent mind and does not stick their head in the ground, unlike you. :)
Okay, keep believing in Kerem...that's what you Iranians do the best. "Believing" when it suits you, denying when it doesn't suits you. But no arguments ever. :)

Well, i don't have a habit to react every non-sense produced by mullah boys..but since you are repeating what you wrote...i want to interfere. there is no such thing as we sold our ports... stop aking things up.

Another lie...

Learn to use your brain. :)

In this issue..what you think is irrelevant. And you shouldn't wish to learn if Turkey has the capability or not....

I am not making things up. This is coming from several Turks directly, and of other sources (no, not presstv). I love it how as soon as you get emotional and want to counter my arguments, you directly and automatically default to "mullah boy" :rofl:
That's because you are devoid of anything else.
I think it is you who need to use your brain, that is if you even have one. You come across as a mindless drone that cant apply a rational argument. I guess those other secular Turks are mollah boys too. :rofl:
Clearly what I think is not irrelevant, as you are here responding to my posts. :)

You and your country is irrelevant in this matter buddy. You are irrelevant as Luxembourg

Okay, keep believing in Kerem...that's what you Iranians do the best. "Believing" when it suits you, denying when it doesn't suits you. But no arguments ever. :)

UK is irrelevant, US is irrelevant, NATO is irrelevant. I guess everyone in the world is irrelevant except for turkiye.
There is no country but turkiye and tengri is her messenger. lmao :rofl:

I am not making things up. This is coming from several Turks directly, and of other sources (no, not presstv). I love it how as soon as you get emotional and want to counter my arguments, you directly and automatically default to "mullah boy" :rofl:
That's because you are devoid of anything else.
I think it is you who need to use your brain, that is if you even have one. You come across as a mindless drone that cant apply a rational argument. I guess those other secular Turks are mollah boys too. :rofl:
Clearly what I think is not irrelevant, as you are here responding to my posts. :)

Still no arguments.... and still "I heard this from a Turk... ":crazy_pilot:

And a Turk tells you what you heard is a lie....I became mindless and Kerem became objective....why....??? Because Kerem's words suits your agenda... you are not even funny...just pathetic. :bad:

UK is irrelevant, US is irrelevant, NATO is irrelevant. I guess everyone in the world is irrelevant except for turkiye.
There is no country but turkiye and tengri is her messenger. lmao :rofl:

Why are you butting in to conversation...you are from mullahistan, you don't a have slight hint about NATO structure.

Still no arguments.... and still "I heard this from a Turk... :crazy_pilot:"

And a Turk tells you what you heard is lie....I became mindless and Kerem became objective....why became Kerem's words suits your agenda... you are not even funny...just pathetic :bad:

He was just one example (one of many). I go to written sources too.
I think the one who is pathetic is the one trying to act like a tough shit ("you shouldnt wish to learn" LMAO gtfo) and then defaulting to name-calling like "mullah boy". Thats all you ever do, because you are nothing more than a mindless donkey.

He was just one example (one of many).
I think the one who is pathetic is the one trying to act like a tough shit ("you shouldnt wish to learn" LMAO gtfo) and then defaulting to name-calling like "mullah boy". Thats all you ever do, because you are nothing more than a mindless donkey.

Out of arguments.... :wave:

If you have more baseless accusations or assumptions mention me...

Also have fun with your imaginary Turkish friends. :sarcastic:

Why are you butting in to conversation...you are from mullahistan, you don't a have slight hint about NATO structure.

Butting into conversation? This is hilarious.
This is coming from someone that is lingering in our section like a sad little stalker from erdoganistan. lol

Out of arguments.... :wave:

If you have more baseless accusations or assumptions mention me...

Also have fun with your imaginary Turkish friends. :sarcastic:

What happened to I am irrelevant? Your a.ss is clearly burning. Attack dat keyboard now. lol

It is stupid to think NATO and US would give Erdogan, access to the nukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom