What's new

Regional countries should follow Turkey’s model towards Iran’s N-case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butting into conversation? This is hilarious.
This is coming from someone that is lingering in our section like a sad little stalker. lol
No you can join the conversation. but you don't have the necessary knowledge...hence you would be only wasting our times nothing more.

What happened to I am irrelevant? Your a.ss is clearly burning. Attack dat keyboard now. lol
Yeah, yeah. :lol:

It is stupid to think NATO and US would give Erdogan, access to the nukes.
Yeah....i can imagine your state of mind.... let me comfort you.
father_comforting_crying_son_45nh0010rf[1].jpg

No you can join the conversation. but you don't have the necessary knowledge...hence you would be only wasting our times nothing more.

Yeah, yeah. :lol:

So the UK member has no knowledge, I have no knowledge. Anyone who says anything that is counter to your retarded narrative has no knowledge. No, only an Erdoganistani donkey has the supreme knowledge. Gtfo :rofl:

So the UK member has no knowledge, I have no knowledge. Anyone who says anything that is counter to your retarded narrative has no knowledge. No, only an Erdoganistani donkey has the supreme knowledge. Gtfo :rofl:
You just like to twist my words don't you. I said Britain is irrelevant in this matter.

This is US nuclear sharing policy..Britain has no say. I'm not gonna educate you, do your research for once.

Yeah....i can imagine your state of mind.... let me comfort you.
View attachment 178044

He merely said an obvious truth (repeated by other members including your own countryman username), and then you respond with a crying boy picture.
That says a lot more about your state of mind, than it does his. :lol:

You just like to twist my words don't you. I said Britain is irrelevant in this matter.

This is US nuclear sharing policy..Britain has no say. I'm not gonna educate you, do your research for once.

Yeah yeah, everyone is irrelevant unless they say something that is in accordance to your fantasies. We get it.

He merely said an obvious truth (repeated by other members including your own countryman username), and then you respond with a crying boy picture.
That says a lot more about your state of mind, than it does his. :lol:

God... such simpletons.... :)

Yeah yeah, everyone is irrelevant unless they say something that is in accordance to your fantasies. We get it.
That's why i don't want to argue with Mullah boys.... never an argument and proof to back his words.
Just lies and imaginary friends to back his words. Not capable of reading and understanding, Twisting others words.

That's why we look down upon most of you.

That's why i don't want to argue with Mullah boys.... never an argument and proof to back his words.
Just lies and imaginary friends to back his words. Not capable of reading and understanding, Twisting others words.

Thats ok, the feeling is totally mutual. At least we dont linger your forums like sad little stalkers, because you simply are not worth it and really are not that interesting to us.
You ARE here arguing numbnuts. You say we are irrelevant, but here you are attacking your keyboard in the Iranian section, like an obsessed Erdoganistani donkey. :)

Thats ok, the feeling is totally mutual. At least we dont linger your forums like sad little stalkers, because you simply are not worth it and really are not that interesting to us.
You ARE here arguing numbnuts. You say we are irrelevant, but here you are attacking your keyboard in the Iranian section, like an obsessed Erdoganistani donkey. :)
Don't talk and spread lies about my country, you won't see me.

Well, i don't have a habit to react every non-sense produced by mullah boys.

Believe me, i'm over looking most of the non-sense. But if other nationalities involve and the issue gets dragged, i will involve...other than that i won't even care.

Don't talk and spread lies about my country, you won't see me.

I couldnt care less about you. :lol:
At this stage, I just enjoy trolling you around.

Believe me, i'm over looking most of the non-sense. But if other nationalities involve and the issue gets dragged, i will involve...other than that i won't even care.

Macallah, a good obedient keyboard warrior doing the duties of tengri. :rofl:

Oh yeah?is that the reason of your 24/7365 presence in our section?

I think I figure out the reason behind presence of milions of Erdoganistani workers in Germany.they move there to look down upon Germans.LOL

I couldnt care less about you. :lol:
At this stage, I just enjoy trolling you around.

Macallah, a good obedient keyboard warrior doing the duties of tengri. :rofl:

You seek attention from me ?

I don't have time, go and play your with you imaginary friends.

More lies.... you are all identical when it comes to lying. :eek:

I think I figure out the reason behind presence of milions of Erdoganistani workers in Germany.they move there to look down upon Germans.LOL

Where did the Germany..... never mind... yeah guys. whatever you say. :agree:

You were the one responding to me in the first place, and continuously responding, while at the same time saying what I say is irrelevant. :lol:
You are a retarded....I wanna say shitbag, but that would be insulting to bags full of shit.

loooool :rofl: :omghaha:

You were the one responding to me in the first place, and continuously responding, while at the same time saying what I say is irrelevant. :lol:
You are a retarded....I wanna say shitbag, but that would be insulting to bags full of shit.

Let's look what i said.
In this issue..what you think is irrelevant.

Seriously, i pity you.... :confused:

More lies.... you are all identical when it comes to lying. :eek:

Where did the Germany..... never mind... yeah guys. whatever you say. :agree:
Bro, would you please push the exit button if you have nothing to say more?

the thread is about how silenced is erdoganistan when it comes to Iran's nuclear program and other neighbores shoud shut up too.but ironically it ended with erdogan nukes.LOL

Bro, would you please push the exit button if you have nothing to say more?
Yeap, Just quit quoting me. :)

the thread is about how silenced is erdoganistan when it comes to Iran's nuclear program and other neighbores shoud shut up too.but ironically it ended with erdogan nukes.LOL
Erdoğan "shut up" like what.... ??? Erdoğan always supported Iran's nuclear policy...lol what a bunch of hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom