What's new

Regional countries should follow Turkey’s model towards Iran’s N-case

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post above your post is that of mine, smartie.LOL

How come its not related?you are under heavy propaganda of Erdogan regime which make you have negative view toward all counties.arresting and killing reporters are also in intention for erdogan's propaganda

The west's negative veiw on Iran is irrelative to your people's pessimism.thanks to Western Iran phobia.

You can also see lots of reporters in Iran who swear at Rohani, ministers and parliament members.however, insulting the suprem leader is not allowed according to law.the same is apllied in UK, KSA and kingdom countries where insulting the king/Queeen/suprem leader is not allowed.

@Sinan I guess you are told by your fellow erdogan boys not to waste your time on me.
I swear talking against the wall would be more meaningful than with you, not worth it, im out.

For Turkish members, don't waste time. Just going by their words you know they have nothing but hate for Turkey, they are not open-minded nor open for correction, you can distinguish such types immediately. Tomorrow they will continue with their same bs out of hatred, even though they are sane enough to know they are wrong about Turkey anyway. the ignore list keeps growing.

I swear talking against the wall would be more meaningful than with you, not worth it, im out.
Not surprised!at the end you guys come with the same manner and sentences like "lets agree to disagree".clear enough.

Now have fun with your imaginary nukes.

Execution and cutting the criminal's finger
brother in past 2 decades Islamic Republic has not cut finger of any criminals .
the cut finger happen in few incident after revolution
this cut finger or stoning is just baseless claim which is been used as propaganda to make Islamic republic look as radical country
the two video which he posted are criminals which been humiliated in front of public .
there is no video or case of cut finger or stoning in 2 decades so be weary of these none sense and do not play to there hand .
please brother control yourself you are talking about west Asia super power

Last edited:
Well, what can i say, your overwhelming intelligence made me clear that you guys are superior to us in everything, pls forgive me my ignorance, im deeply ashamed. :)
Believe me dude, you are not even funny :disagree:

@yavar I know it very well.however since they claim to be Muslims I tried to remind them some points about their religion.

Not surprised!at the end you guys come with the same manner and sentences like "lets agree to disagree".clear enough.
Because they are accustomed to a more civil discussion...where same one presents his case and defends it with sources, proofs...

How ever you guys offer nothing than empty sentences..."My imaginary Turkish friend told me that Turkey is a very bad place...blah,blah.".. So, they are getting bored to speaking to a wall. Only Surenas was able to keep with Turkish posters now he's gonna no one left.

That Nuke issue bothered you very much don't you.....

Say what... read this thread and get bothered more. Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?

Execution and cutting the criminal's finger are Islamic type of punishment that are directly mentioned in Quran.for your notice, our government type is Islamic repuplic.

since Iran is independent and follows her own policies, we dont give a **** about the western standards of human right.

Well you apparently don't have access to YouTube so you made a guess on what the videos might be about. But you were wrong.

Let me describe them to you, in the first video, we see 4 men being paraded in the streets on the back of a truck. They are forced to act like as if they are cows, mooing and they are being forced to eat leafs of a tree while getting constantly slapped in the face by several masked police.

Similar to the first one, in the second video we see a men dressed as a woman being paraded on the back of a police vehicle.

Your regime has a weird sense of humor, I must give them that.

Because they are accustomed to a more civil discussion...where same one presents his case and defends it with sources, proofs...

How ever you guys offer nothing than empty sentences..."My imaginary Turkish friend told me that Turkey is a very bad place...blah,blah.".. So, they are getting bored to speaking to a wall. Only Surenas was able to keep with Turkish posters now he's gonna no one left.

That Nuke issue bothered you very much don't you.....

Say what... read this thread and get bothered more. Turkey aiming for nuclear weapons ?
Seriously, I am not intersted in erdoganistan's affairs.so like most of the Iranian members I rarely visit the erdogan section.so thanks but no thanks. I am not going to see that thread.all I can say about your imaginary nuke is that USA wont allow a lunatic like erdogan to have access to the nukes.when they are done with your regime, they will send erdogan to the history trash like they did to other lunatics of the ME.

@TurAr
you are going off topic like always. @Serpentine

@TurAr

lol. You brought up about the human rights in Turkey. Don't act like that now. Tell us how you feel about these punishments methods. Are they in accordance with the Islamic code and Quran you were talking about? Are they the reflection of the independence of Iran?

Seriously, I am not intersted in erdoganistan's affairs.so like most of the Iranian members I rarely visit the erdogan section.so thanks but no thanks. I am not going to see that thread.all I can say about your imaginary nuke is that USA wont allow a lunatic like erdogan to have access to the nukes.when they are done with your regime, they will send erdogan to the history trash like they did to other lunatics of the ME.

@TurAr

Adsız.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom