What's new

Regional countries should follow Turkey’s model towards Iran’s N-case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that you don't run your country then! Read the title of this thread again.
Ignore him, he wakes up and sleeps with a dream of ' The Final Battle' with Iran every single day, you'll get to know him better and your answers to his posts will certainly change.
I can assure you, the intention behind Iran's nuclear program is not as peaceful as you might want to believe, but whatever. Let's agree to disagree.

I love how people talk like they are a president or something. If there was going to be a nuclear weapon, there would be a nuclear weapon, we have no shortage in any part of it. Pakistan, with much smaller financial resources in 90s managed to make them just after it decided to have them, they were lucky they weren't much obsessed with as much as U.S and Israel are obsessed with Iran.

There may be various reasons for Saudis to pull prices down and ISIS was one the most effective method to achieve this. These terrorists wont attack Saudis as long as Saudi continues to cooperate with the USA about oil prices.

There are some serious risks about drilling of shale gas. As like to pollute natural water resources or to trigger earthquakes.

True. It is complicated. Some think it is another way to put pressure on Iran and Russia.

I think they have found ways around the risks. Currently Canada is developing the infrastructure for its shale gas reserves in British Columbia.

There are two aspects for states to follow. One of them is to make sure that noone have nuclear weapons, other one is all states to have these weapons. Its impossible to be sure that a state does not have a nuclear weapon, we can never guarantee it. So there is only one way back, to have nukes. Also when we are aware of it that everyone has nukes, no country would dare to use its own.

True. One once said Nuclear bombs have been built for not being used! I don't remember who though.

Turkey already has NATO nukes but I wouldn't trust any nukes with Iran from looking at their behavior in Iraq and Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan. They have a highly sectarian foreign policy willing to walk over bodies to achieve their aims. I believe sooner or later there will be a preemptive strike to put Iran out.

I dont want to hurt your feelings but I trust a Muslim Iranian more than a Kemalist. I have witnessed and shocked that you attack AKP supporters with Britons and Zionists.

I dont want to hurt your feelings but I trust a Muslim Iranian more than a Kemalist. I have witnessed and shocked that you attack AKP supporters with Britons and Zionists.
Turkey is not being ruled by kemalist. This comment of yours is totally unnecessary and off topic. Also I find it hilerious. :lol: you serve in the army right?

Ignore him, he wakes up and sleeps with a dream of ' The Final Battle' with Iran every single day, you'll get to know him better and your answers to his posts will certainly change.

I love how people talk like they are a president or something. If there was going to be a nuclear weapon, there would be a nuclear weapon, we have no shortage in any part of it. Pakistan, with much smaller financial resources in 90s managed to make them just after it decided to have them, they were lucky they weren't much obsessed with as much as U.S and Israel are obsessed with Iran.
I'm just expressing my opinion like everybody else. I don't think Iran issue will be solved peacefully. We will see if I'm wrong or not.

U are a different turk that I have never seen on this forum. It was close that I think all of the turks do not think when they talk. Please continue your presence on this site and never take insults of your turk countrymen important.
Turkey already has NATO nukes but I wouldn't trust any nukes with Iran from looking at their behavior in Iraq and Syria, Afghanistan and Pakistan. They have a highly sectarian foreign policy willing to walk over bodies to achieve their aims. I believe sooner or later there will be a preemptive strike to put Iran out.
How many Nukes does Turkey have that can use?
If that's supposed to be bad, I wonder how you would feel if I told you Iran isn't even on the list of countries on this Planet that I care about, the last country I care about position has been filled.
Doesn't matter.

Turkey is not being ruled by kemalist. This comment of yours is totally unnecessary and off topic. Also I find it hilerious. :lol: you serve in the army right?

You speak with the mouth of Westerners. The nuclear power of Iran was never a problem for Turkiye, this was never our agenda. This is the disturbance of Israel and Europe. Did you realize it how you have been guided like a puppet ?

If that's supposed to be bad, I wonder how you would feel if I told you Iran isn't even on the list of countries on this Planet that I care about, the last country I care about position has been filled.
Then tell your government to stop interfere in their private affairs

U are a different turk that I have never seen on this forum. It was close that I think all of the turks do not think when they talk. Please continue your presence on this site and never take insults of your turk countrymen important.

: ) I doubt many of Turkish posters of this forum are teenagers or not really Turkish.

You speak with the mouth of Westerners. The nuclear power of Iran was never a problem for Turkiye, this was never our agenda. This is the disturbance of Israel and Europe. Did you realize it how you have been guided like a puppet ?

Just in confirming what you said, here are some interesting facts about Iran and Turkey from Wikipedia. I don't know why some try to insist that there is animosity between Iran and Turkey? Our border is one of the oldest in the world and has been respected by both sides for more than 5 centuries.:

On 22 April 1926 the First "Treaty of Friendship" between Iran and Turkey was signed in Tehran. The basic principles included friendship, neutrality and nonaggression towards each other. The agreement also included possible joint actions to groups in the territories of both countries which would try to disturb peace and security or who would try to change the government of one of the countries. This policy was indirectly aimed at the internal problems both countries had with their Kurdish minorities.

On 23 January 1932 the first definitive frontier treaty between Turkey and Iran was signed in Tehran. It should be mentioned that the border between Turkey and Iran is one of the oldest in the world and has stayed more or less the same since the Battle of Chaldiran in 1514, and the Treaty of Zuhab. In other words, this 1932 treaty was basically the rubber-stamping of the centuries old status quo. On the same day the countries signed a new Treaty of Friendship, as well as a Treaty of Conciliation, Judicial Settlement and Arbitration.
Turkish President Mustafa Kemal Atatürk with Reza Pahlavi I, the Shah of Iran, Ankara, June 1934.
Between 16 June and 2 July 1934, Reza Shah Pahlavi visited Turkey, together with a mission of high-ranking officials, among which General Hassan Arfa, at the invitation of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Several regions in Turkey were visited and attempts at close friendship and cooperation between the two leaders were made. Reza Shah Pahlavi was reportedly impressed by the republic's modernization reforms and he saw this as an example for his own country.

On 8 July 1937 a Treaty of Non-aggression was signed between Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. This treaty would become known as the Treaty of Saadabad. The purpose of this agreement was to ensure security and peace in the Middle East.

In August 1955 CENTO (Central Treaty Organization), a mutual security-pact between Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Pakistan and Britain was established.

In July 1964 the RCD (Regional Cooperation for Development), aimed at joint economic projects between Iran, Turkey and Pakistan was established.

A period of coldness passed after the 1979 Iranian Revolution which caused major changes in Iran and the Middle Eastern status quo. Today Iran and Turkey closely cooperate in a wide variety of fields that range from fighting terrorism, drug trafficking, and promoting stability in Iraq and Central Asia.

Last edited:

How many Nukes does Turkey have that can use?

Doesn't matter.
There are 90-100 NATO nukes in Turkey, and Turkey has direct access on half of them ;) which is enough to counter any nuke threat from ME countries.

There are 90-100 NATO nukes in Turkey, and Turkey has direct access on half of them ;) which is enough to counter any nuke threat from ME countries.
But you know these are just Christmas decoration for American Soldier in Incirlik Airbase, Turkey is NATO lapdog, bla bla.

I can see that since you are talking like one. You don't have any shortages in parts? People are dying in Iran due to lack of basic medication but you have no shortages in parts and expertise to build an atomic bomb? You think so? Okay.

Pakistan also happen to have actual fighter jets while you have Qaher, so... Yeah.

Mod Edit

so according to you any soldier or anybody who can get access to U.S military base can activate U.S B61 tactical nuclear weapons .
so according to you any soldiers or person or Turk or terrorist group who get the bomb is able to activate it and make war readiness .
so according to you anybody can set one off and bring about war world 3 even a drunk soldier in base can do it

you see when a fool which has zero knowledge about what is talking about start talking it is only embarrass it self

for all rest of people who think Turkey has tactical nuclear weapons
i got news for them .
U.S B61 tactical nuclear weapons it needs d********r and code to activate and get it war readiness .
without d********r the nuclear reaction and detonation will not take place .
and with out code the computer in bomb will not functioning and the timer will not set tactical nuclear weapon off in right altitude from grand

and the only people who got access to code and the d********r are 3 star U.S Generals NOT the turks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom