What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking Munafiqeen! Islam doesn't offend any religion but if somebody forces itself to feel offended then its his fault. Sacrifice has its history and this is practiced throughout the world. Its one of the major practices of Islam and anybody who is rather apologetic in its practice is munafiq.. the fake deceitful figures.

Rastafarian-ism doesn't offend anyone either - that has not led to week smoking being legalized.

Freaking Munafiqeen! Islam doesn't offend any religion but if somebody forces itself to feel offended then its his fault. Sacrifice has its history and this is practiced throughout the world. Its one of the major practices of Islam and anybody who is rather apologetic in its practice is munafiq.. the fake deceitful figures.

Animal sacrifice is wrong. But what is this barbaric practice of slaughter? In my opinion this has no place in the 21st century. Especially for religious purposes. Animal slaughter should be done in the most humane way possible (with the use of stunning devices) only for the purposes of food.

Good appeal but common people ll go on their way only. Now a days these clerics do not have much grip on people specially when clerics try to bring good change..

Waise bhi People already have their plans for Eid. So what is the point of making such appeal before 3-4 days ?

If they want to bring change they need to come out and do campaign at big scale, and this ll be good if both community come together to do campaign on big scale to protects each other interest.
Just by making such announcement before fest. ll not bring any change, but yeah ll help come people to say " hey look we started this "

why not we can build both mosque and temple at the same site where both hindus and muslims pray together to show religious tolerance and harmony of our nation
We dont pray to idols.

on another note mosque and temple can be separated by wall and two close structures can be built on the same site to end the dispute.

BUT Hindus are not leting it done.

.... and this is why Pakistan was created and also why Bangladesh can never be assimilated into India. Partition of India was also good for the Indians as they could sell their cows to Pakistan and Bangladesh and make a nice profit.

Bangaldesh assimilated to India....I would rather shoot myself.

Eating animals the biggest sin.... Scientist proved that eating animals increases toxin in our body.... The reason it increases is when animal being killed it generates fear chemicals.... When humans confume animals this chemical goes into our body and pollutes it.... Eating animals is sin. Bigger the animal bigger the sin.... Karma hits that person who eats animals. Most muslim and christian world eats animals. Muslims are under attack.... America always into war.... Their people shooting each other.... Mexico is murder country.... Brazil shooting country.... South africa has crime.... Africa has wars and deaths.... Pakistan in trouble by everything. Japan famous for tsunami and earthquake.... China and india for natural disasters.... Every nation who eats cow, pig and goat in trouble.... Our gods have said what goes around comes around.... Cow has gods in her. when we small we drink cow and goat milk just like we drink mothers milk when we born.... Do we kill our mother and eat than?.... Karma dont let anyone escape.... My research has shown that the bigger the animals the bigger the sin.... Avoid eating animals. Love life....

Eating animals the biggest sin.... Scientist proved that eating animals increases toxin in our body.... The reason it increases is when animal being killed it generates fear chemicals.... When humans confume animals this chemical goes into our body and pollutes it.... Eating animals is sin. Bigger the animal bigger the sin.... Karma hits that person who eats animals. Most muslim and christian world eats animals. Muslims are under attack.... America always into war.... Their people shooting each other.... Mexico is murder country.... Brazil shooting country.... South africa has crime.... Africa has wars and deaths.... Pakistan in trouble by everything. Japan famous for tsunami and earthquake.... China and india for natural disasters.... Every nation who eats cow, pig and goat in trouble.... Our gods have said what goes around comes around.... Cow has gods in her. when we small we drink cow and goat milk just like we drink mothers milk when we born.... Do we kill our mother and eat than?.... Karma dont let anyone escape.... My research has shown that the bigger the animals the bigger the sin.... Avoid eating animals. Love life....

Remember the Sanskrit vachan,

"Jeeva Jeevanasya bhojanam."

One living thing is the food of other living thing.

First of all its Indian matter.

Second, its welcome gesture by Muslim brothers which should have been taken in good light.

One person introduced Babri, now everyone is fighting over temple and mosque.

What should we notice:-
1. Its Indian social issue, nothing to do with Pakistan.- Banned topic.
2. Mosque and temple discussion- Off topic
3. People posting flame bait and thread still derailed- Needs closure

Its Eid, lets not fight on this day at least and respect the move by Indian Muslim brothers.

We would rather sell them to the EU or USA - those fellows can afford to pay. Pakistan and Bangladesh - they will take aid and loans from World Bank to pay us or perhaps demand a line of credit.

Why will you sell or why you are selling COW in the first place?

Cow slaughter it in itself is not mandatory in islam..Any domestic animal would suffice(camel, goat, sheep or ram)..Its you who is being disgusting and deceitful and as usual twisting your religion to suit your purpose.
Funny thing is these so called pakistani islamists would not utter a word in threads about incedents like chinese banning mosque entry to children under 18,Chinese banning ramadan fast to govt officials etc..

Eating animals the biggest sin.... Scientist proved that eating animals increases toxin in our body.... The reason it increases is when animal being killed it generates fear chemicals.... When humans confume animals this chemical goes into our body and pollutes it.... Our gods have said what goes around comes around....

Who the hell are you to say its a sin? If you dont wanna eat animals, then dont. Dont set moral standards for everybody.

Scientists have proven what? Can you cite the study and please elucidate what "toxin" you are talking about? I am a total non vegetarian. I cannot eat food without meat. Every single time, every single day. And I am alive, kicking and healthy.

This is the most unscientific and crappiest post I have ever read in my life. Stuff like:

When humans confume animals this chemical goes into our body and pollutes it.... Eating animals is sin. Bigger the animal bigger the sin...

Karma hits that person who eats animals. Most muslim and christian world eats animals. Muslims are under attack.... America always into war.... Their people shooting each other.... Mexico is murder country.... Brazil shooting country.... South africa has crime.... Africa has wars and deaths.... Pakistan in trouble by everything. Japan famous for tsunami and earthquake.... China and india for natural disasters.... Every nation who eats cow, pig and goat in trouble.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall::taz::taz:

Cow has gods in her. when we small we drink cow and goat milk just like we drink mothers milk when we born.... Do we kill our mother and eat than?.... Karma dont let anyone escape.... My research has shown that the bigger the animals the bigger the sin.... Avoid eating animals. Love life....

Dude how old are you? A cow....IS A COW!!! For the Cow's sakes!! Yes the cow has god in her. Thats why she goes around takin a dump in the street corner. Dude, pfffft. I cannot stand the stupidity in this post.

Just dont eat non veg if you dont want to, but you know the saying?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

India have enough temples and mosques...I would rather have a hospital build there.
Great suggestion buddy. Hospital or an orphanage. Something on name of humanity. If all disputed places are converted into these social service institutions, hatred can be decreased to much extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom