What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eid Mubarak to all.

before all that hindostan will be painted green....Inshallah.:pakistan:

Court has given verdict on Babri masjid, If you are not satisfied you can appeal madam.

Keep dreaming about that temple BJP wants to build. What nonsense. Unless the Supreme court lifts the stay on the land division and passes a judgement nothing is gonna happen. And they will NEVER hand it over to just Hindus. And way to go living in the past. Please do check if during the King Ashokas rule if there was a Buddhist place of worship there. If so lets hand it over to the Buddhists. :lol:

Buddy the temple is already being built in parts as we speak what are you talking about?

_1125858_chiselling300.jpg

Buddy the temple is already being built in parts as we speak what are you talking about?

_1125858_chiselling300.jpg
Only parts are being in a place but it will never be trasnported to the site unless SC orders it.
IB has prevented this 2001 and no politicians dare to move against IB.

She is trolling and inviting hatred by posting these things. And everyone is falling for it.

For people like her, the day passes by on doing politics over Hindu-Muslim unity in India and creating mess at every thread.

Report her and move on. :enjoy:

Dude, way to go living in the past. Some king 500 years earlier destroyed a temple and built a mosque there.
bro but problem here is it was no ordinary temple but birth place of Lord Ram thus one of the most holiest sites of hinduism

Only parts are being in a place but it will never be trasnported to the site unless SC orders it.
IB has prevented this 2001 and no politicians dare to move against IB.

Slow and steady wins the race we rebuilt Somnath did we not? next will be Ayodhya then we will focus on Kashi as we will never stop till all our holy sites are liberated.

After hearing this news what if goats and sheeps make a revolt?

Slow and steady wins the race we rebuilt Somnath did we not? next will be Ayodhya then we will focus on Kashi as we will never stop till all our holy sites are liberated.
Somnath is a totally different case from them.
BTW no use in arguing as I know very well from my conversations with people from all across the
spectrum that(BJP,Congress,IB etc) this will not happen.
Vajpayee and Advani himself promised this in 2000 in a JSC meeting.

bro but problem here is it was no ordinary temple but birth place of Lord Ram thus one of the most holiest sites of hinduism

That is just a Hindu belief. I am an Atheist, and I dont think history even points to someone called Ram existing and fighting Ravan etc., You cant base this whole conflict on stories for Ram's sakes.

Dont tell me Ram has never been proven to not exist. Chicken and egg. Those who claim he existed are supposed to prove he existed. If they cant, then tough luck.

Somnath is a totally different case from them.
BTW no use in arguing as I know very well from my conversations with people from all across the
spectrum that(BJP,Congress,IB etc) this will not happen.
Vajpayee and Advani himself promised this in 2000 in a JSC meeting.

That is your view only time will tell if the temple is rebuilt or not. Yep and we all know what happened to BJP once they folded on that promise like a wise man once said "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

Sacrificing for each other, that would be a big step towards communal harmony and peace.

If they go through it, the ball would be in the court of Hindus.

I agree, it would be a monumental step. But it would be even better if done without any feeling of pressure. It did bother me to read the Maulana's reasoning that this step would respect the feelings of Hindu brethren who are in the majority.

Why should they have to take this step, or in some way feel compelled to take this step, due to fear of much larger numbers?

perhaps it was just awkward wording. Now if he had said that this would asuage the feelings of very large numbers of fellow-citizens, that would not have been awkward. As it stands, it sounds like deference to a tyrannical majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom