What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the hell are you to say its a sin? If you dont wanna eat animals, then dont. Dont set moral standards for everybody.

Scientists have proven what? Can you cite the study and please elucidate what "toxin" you are talking about? I am a total non vegetarian. I cannot eat food without meat. Every single time, every single day. And I am alive, kicking and healthy.

This is the most unscientific and crappiest post I have ever read in my life. Stuff like:

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall::taz::taz:

Dude how old are you? A cow....IS A COW!!! For the Cow's sakes!! Yes the cow has god in her. Thats why she goes around takin a dump in the street corner. Dude, pfffft. I cannot stand the stupidity in this post.

Just dont eat non veg if you dont want to, but you know the saying?

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

He is referring the Adrenaline harmone which pumps when the animal is killed because of the fear of death. :)

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.
Ashish Tripathi, TNN | Oct 23, 2012, 08.59PM IST
Article

Muslim clerics have appealed to the Muslims to refrain from cow slaughter on the occasion of Eid-ul-Zuha as a mark of respect for the religious feelings of Hindus.

LUCKNOW: Muslim clerics have appealed to the Muslims to refrain from cow slaughter on the occasion of Eid as a mark of respect for the religious feelings of Hindus.

The All India Muslim Personal Law Board vice-president and Shia cleric Maulana Syed Kalbe Sadiq, in a statement Sadiq, said "It is my appeal to Muslims to completely restrain from sacrificing the cow on the Eid-ul-Azha. India is our country and we should respect the feeling of Hindu brethren who are in the majority."

The sentiment underlined above is appreciated.

However, the reason for this in red above is not.

Do it for respect for the feelings of another but not because ' another ' is a majority.

Lastly, if this happens ( for whatever reasons) - it would be interesting to see the response of Hindus to see what they'd do to reciprocate .

Even though im not a Muslim, i have decided to celebrate eid by killing a cow....maybe two.

Just because the mullah and RSS said not to.

Moar caos plzzzz. Om nom...nom....

Infact, free beef for everyone ! Yeah, "cow" beef.

"It is my appeal to Muslims to completely restrain from sacrificing the cow on the Eid-ul-Azha. India is our country and we should respect the feeling of Hindu brethren who are in the majority."

The Mughals tried to do the same to keep the peace when they ruled Hindustan, I guess it varies from state to state basis I know in Goa and Kerala you can eat beef all day long till the cows come home :lol: but some states like Gujarat and the likes :mod: its a no no

Balderdash
Hinduism believes every living being is an image of the God. Therefore, to suggest it is any less of a sin to consume any other meat instead of beef from a cow is simply a display of ignorance about Hinduism or redefining the concept of Hinduism to justify your sinful lifestyle.

Eating chicken meat is no less of a sin than eating cow beef.

Clericji musn't waste his energy asking people to refrain from slaughtering cows if the alternative is slaughtering goats & camels. Instead it would be much more intelligent if he expends his energies ensuring abattoirs to maintain good hygienic standards & adopt modern practices of slaughtering. Foul smell emanating from an abattoir is the most disgusting experience. Also the practice of slaughtering animals by slowly bleeding it to death instead of killing it in a quick stroke is inhuman. They must be first stunned and then slaughtered in one swift motion. A large number of abattoirs in India are run be Muslims.

If people want to eat beef in India, they must be free to eat beef, without prejudice.

Yes, to consume meat is to sin, but to sin is human, failing which one would become God & it is not the business of humans to be God. Let the Gods be God.

I eat white meat around every alternate days of the weekend & red [mutton] on Sundays & have culled meat that became meal more than once.

So, be human. Sin. [within the boundaries set by the law]

Rastafarian-ism doesn't offend anyone either - that has not led to week smoking being legalized.

Question is why are you refraining? Islam in any practice does not offend anybody and that is the basic element to be understood. If and if this is understood, no one needs to refrain from anything. It is a matter of great reward and if you are refraining people from acts of reward, you are causing harm to religion.

It is a question of respect for example if you go to Indian or Pakistani food joints in UK for example why do you not find pork or beef dishes? because south asians would not eat there that is the reason.

Great to see Indian muslims enjoying the fruits of heavenly secularism.
Those who love cow meat and chopsticks should come here for eid.

Heavenly secularism that banned the novel Satanic Verses before any Muslim country did?

Our heavenly secularism works better than your heavenly islamism. Your comment is akin to saying any shias want to stay alive, come to India - a gross exaggeration, yet less so than your own comment, statistically speaking.

Cow slaughter it in itself is not mandatory in islam..Any domestic animal would suffice(camel, goat, sheep or ram)..Its you who is being disgusting and deceitful and as usual twisting your religion to suit your purpose.
Funny thing is these so called pakistani islamists would not utter a word in threads about incedents like chinese banning mosque entry to children under 18,Chinese banning ramadan fast to govt officials etc..

Cow is Hallal and among few Hallal Animals which Muslims eat and slaughter as Qurbani. Quran talks about cow slaughter and mentioned people who were reluctant to slaughter cow because it was sacred to them.

Its you who is being disgusting and deceitful and as usual twisting your religion to suit your purpose.

How? What is my purpose or what is my personal or national gain which you are trying to point to?

Funny thing is these so called pakistani islamists would not utter a word in threads about incedents like chinese banning mosque entry to children under 18,Chinese banning ramadan fast to govt officials etc.

Thanks for showing your dissatisfaction on that. I hope you would discuss that in some relevant thread and wouldn't try to blur focus of discussion.

Kuch bhi karen India main, log secularism ke piche pad jaate hain.

Waise Muslims ne Mahaveer Jayanti, Jainism ke important day par, bhi same appeal ki thi. Jains to majority main nahin aate.

Koi accha kaam kare uspar bhi logon ko problem hai.

Hamare Muslim bhaiyon ne acha kadam uthaya hai aur hum khush hain isse. End of story.

@wickerman i have seen many people like u came and gone.... Meat eaters parish tragic way.... Btw you saying animals are their to eat.... Isnt human too half animal? i can explain you what i found in my research but people like you got cowdunk in ur brain.... (sorry for insulting).... Am ashamed you are indian and talking about eating animals.... What goes around comes around.... You wont understand until 7 and half years saturn period comes smashing on you.... i have seen many people dies in that period. Saturn has karma device.... People in your country eats meat and dies like insect.... Shooting openly bunch of people is comman in america now which is no less than a terrorist attack.... Go check world accident percentage. Go check world murder percentage.... Go check world disease percentage.... Majority of them are in meat eating country and bad karmic country.... Haitti was famous for killing animals for black magic.... You know what happened there.... Japan tsunami in 2011 destroyed whole city.... Earth in china and flood destroyed everything.... Manipur north east india famous for pork meat.... You know what happened there.... Kashmir famous for beef.... No peace there.... You wont understand.... There are multi billion people like u who dont understand law of universe....
WHY MEAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS FOOD?

es, to consume meat is to sin, but to sin is human, failing which one would become God & it is not the business of humans to be God. Let the Gods be God.

I eat white meat around every alternate days of the weekend & red [mutton] on Sundays & have culled meat that became meal more than once.

So, be human. Sin. [within the boundaries set by the law]

It is not a Sin. Period. There is no objective morality at play here. Everything is subjective. So you might consider it a sin, I dont.

Also, Slitting the throat of the animal, to bleed it, ensures the fastest death. It immediately cuts blood supply to the brain, after which the animal becomes unconscious and immediately dies. Although I wouldn't mind stunning the animal before killing. That would be even more humane.

@wickerman i have seen many people like u came and gone.... Meat eaters parish tragic way.... Btw you saying animals are their to eat.... Isnt human too half animal? i can explain you what i found in my research but people like you got cowdunk in ur brain.... (sorry for insulting).... Am ashamed you are indian and talking about eating animals.... What goes around comes around.... You wont understand until 7 and half years saturn period comes smashing on you.... i have seen many people dies in that period. Saturn has karma device.... People in your country eats meat and dies like insect.... Shooting openly bunch of people is comman in america now which is no less than a terrorist attack.... Go check world accident percentage. Go check world murder percentage.... Go check world disease percentage.... Majority of them are in meat eating country and bad karmic country.... Haitti was famous for killing animals for black magic.... You know what happened there.... Japan tsunami in 2011 destroyed whole city.... Earth in china and flood destroyed everything.... Manipur north east india famous for pork meat.... You know what happened there.... Kashmir famous for beef.... No peace there.... You wont understand.... There are multi billion people like u who dont understand law of universe....
WHY MEAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS FOOD?

Yeah human beings are animals, but no animal even if it is carnivorous eats its own kind. So we are perfectly in tune with nature.

Dude just go get your head examined. I dont have time for your narrow minded, superstitious BS. Saturn comes around and then what? Its a friggin planet. A gas giant.

And disease percentage? Murder percentage? Public shooting attacks? Japan Tsunami? And they are related to consuming meat? Sure. BTW eating Chowmein causes men to rape women. Where you that guy? :rofl:

And I didnt know you were the only one amongst 6 billion people that understood the laws of the universe :lol:

How old are you btw? 80? Get off that 19th century mindset will ya?

BTW, plants are living beings too. Scientifically proven. Now lets all starve. Lets not even drink water, cuz it contains bacteria and viruses, and we dont wanna kill them too. Lets not even swallow our saliva, cuz its got bacteria too. And no we dont wanna digest them. SIN. :lol:

BTW after all of this, your proof is some blog from hubpages???? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom