What's new

Refrain from cow slaughter on Eid, clerics appeal to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small question to all those Hindus in India and Hindu Indian members on this forum,

Why sacrificing cow only by Indian Muslims hurt your sentiments while cows are slaughtered all over the world, why it doesnt hurt your feelings?

or is it only specific to your hostility towards Indian Muslims?

if your religious sentiments are not hurt when cows are slaughtered elsewhere then i personally believe you guys are not tolerent towards Indian Muslims and it has nothing to do with your religion.

Just a small question to all those Hindus in India and Hindu Indian members on this forum,

Why sacrificing cow only by Indian Muslims hurt your sentiments while cows are slaughtered all over the world, why it doesnt hurt your feelings?

if your religious sentiments are not hurt when cows are slaughtered elsewhere then i personally believe you guys are not tolerent towards Indian Muslims and it has nothing to do with your religion.

Its not about muslims. Its this stupid principle of glorifying an animal. But thank god for Muslims, we still have beef. And I love my beef :D

We dont pray to idols.

on another note mosque and temple can be separated by wall and two close structures can be built on the same site to end the dispute.

He too meant same. A Masjid & Mandir well seperated by walls should be built on disputed land.

There was no need to bring bring IDOL worship here, everyone is sane enough to know that.

BUT Hindus are not leting it done

India is not run by wishes of Hindus alone like Pakistan is run by muslim lobby.

Use word "Indians" for future talks.

We dont pray to idols.

on another note mosque and temple can be separated by wall and two close structures can be built on the same site to end the dispute

Actually i meant the same but since i am on mobile right now i wasn't able to elaborate my views :)

While I'm not entertained by all these hoopla related to beef and only thing I like about the bovine species is stake made of them, but I guess the rationale behind this is same as the rationale behind not allowing infidels to enter in Holy cities.

Since Allah made the whole world, why should existence of non-believers in particular places offend Muslims?

You know religions are funny and you can't logically explain the inanities since as they say it, it's matter of faith. :)

Hinduism has various sects many of them allow beef eating.
COW is glorified in hindu texts.So it has more religious importance over other animals being slaughtered. Few hardcore hindus get offended by it not all hindus.

It has nothing to do with Indian Muslims or muslims of any nation. If it wasn't muslim our hardcore hindus would have protested against Christians who slaughter cow for beef.

First:
Your personal views are result of lack of knowledge about Indian society or propaganda sources you relly on. It obvious Indians too have many misconception about Pakistan.

Second:
Our religious sentiments will get more hurt by things in our nation or our neighbourhood rather than things happening elsewhere.

Its like If a Chain of hotel cooking PORK will be strongly condemned by Muslims in Pakistan or Saudi but same muslims go numb & mute when such hotel are spreading in european & western countries.

Everyone can see Why we needed Pakistan, A muslim Majority country....

Today they are issuing warnings to muslims and then you will see hindu start killing innocent muslims based on this , we eat different, we are different nations

:pakistan:

Today they are issuing warnings to muslims and then you will see hindu start killing innocent muslims based on this , we eat different, we are different nations

In Pakistan many more muslims have been killed by muslims than muslims who have been killed by hindus in India

No one is saying you are not a different nation. Have fun in your country, just dont cross borders and cause us the headache.

No one has warned muslims. Muslims have decided not to slaughter cows, although this is easier said than done. No one really pays heed to some cleric, they will all do what they want. And no one is killing anyone else based on this. Stop making ridiculous generalizations and concocting conspiracy theories in an attempt to sensationalize things beyond their scope.

In the ideal world Muslims should be allowed to sacrifice cows which is allowed but not required by their religion and Hindus should be allowed to read satanic verses which is allowed but not required by their religion.

But in order to protect peace and harmony, if all parties have to make inconsequential sacrifices, then that I can live with. After all ONE human life is more precious than all the religions in the world put together.

Mobs have lynched Hindus for killing cows. Nothing to do with Muslims. But you seem to forget hindus and muslims live side by side and someone killing a cow on road will lead to tension, then someone will find a bone or blood near a temple (or the rumor) and a riot starts. You know the drill.

BTW what has this to do with cow slaughter in foreign land? You want Indian govt to declare a ishq e cow day for cows get slaughtered in other countries? You should not judge us by the stupidity of your govt.

BTW many hindus promote vegetarianism in foreign countries peacefully, if you know what I mean. Love for something does not necessarily mean hatred for something else, again, if you know what I mean.

In the ideal world Muslims should be allowed to sacrifice cows which is allowed but not required by their religion and Hindus should be allowed to read satanic verses which is allowed but not required by their religion.

But in order to protect peace and harmony, if all parties have to make inconsequential sacrifices, then that I can live with. After all ONE human life is more precious than all the religions in the world put together.

Wish I could thank you many times for the BOLDED PART

.... and this is why Pakistan was created and also why Bangladesh can never be assimilated into India. Partition of India was also good for the Indians as they could sell their cows to Pakistan and Bangladesh and make a nice profit.

Partition for the sake of Cow selling :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom