itna parha likha

prostitute like her doesnt deserve that well, but aage, Allah knows best

i thought these showbiz people marry with each other

Such an idiotic comment.

How can people judge some one even without knowing them. :angry:

itna parha likha

prostitute like her doesnt deserve that well, but aage, Allah knows best

i thought these showbiz people marry with each other

Its weird that you are saying Allah know best but at the same time pass judgement on them that Reema dont deserve him becuase he is more shareef than her. When you talk about Allah then why you forget that Jorhey asamanhoon par bantey hein aur and what you will say about verse which say that good men are for good women and vice versa

Its weird that you are saying Allah know best but at the same pass judgement on them that Reema dont deserve him becuase he is more shareef than her. When you talk about Allah then why you forget that Jorhey asamanhoon par bantey hein aur and what you will say about verse which say that good men are for good women and vice versa

HaHaHaHaHaHa

do i need to post her videos from hera mandi/red light district

go ask lahoris if she is prostitue or not??

people say she was the mistress of sheikh rasheed

Yes i think you do need to post her videos to prove it :smokin:

do you even know with out any proof blaming any one is such a huge sin ???

not intending to blame her, many people know this, dont climb on me for this now please

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Yes i think you do need to post her videos to prove it :smokin:

bohut bhuka hai bhai tu

not intending to blame her, many people know this, dont get on me for this now please

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

bohut bhuka hai bhai tu

What can i say its almost midnight here and the freaks come out at night :D

What can i say its almost midnight here and the freaks come out at night :D

veena se kaam chalale :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

you can search on internet if you are such desperate to look for evidence of her being a prostitute

so is it truth she is/was a prostitute?

i dont know who she even is im not the one who said she a hooker :lol: i do not give a monkies about her

Veena makes me :bad:

wht r u talking abt veena is in high demand in india :lol::lol::lol:

wht r u talking abt veena is in high demand in india :lol::lol::lol:

Veena-Malik-Interview-After-Bigg-Boss-4.jpg

Come to mama :P

so is it truth she is/was a prostitute?

Truth is no one can surely know unless he paid her money and took her on his bed. Second what is your definition of prostitute? For many shareef pakistani like yourself even those girls who slept with some guys before marriages are also prostitutes..and even those actress who show some nudity on screen are also considered prostitute by some pious Pakistani :D

In our culture when were guys labelled as prostitute. what you call those who sleep with these prostitutes even after having wives? last time when did a guy brought shame for family because he slept with girls or last time when he got killed in honour killing..guys can take drug, can smoke but if any pakistani guy see some girls smoking she will considered a bad girl straight away.. that's how we are good in passing judgement on character

For me one action is not enough to consider a person good or bad :)

Truth is no one can surely know unless he paid her money and took her on his bed. Second what is your definition of prostitute? For many shareef pakistani like yourself even those girls who slept with some guys before marriages are also prostitutes..and even those actress who show some nudity on screen are also considered prostitute by some pious Pakistani :D

In our culture when were guys labelled as prostitute. what you call those who sleep with these prostitutes even after having wives? last time when did a guy brought shame for family because he slept with girls or last time when he got killed in honour killing..guys can take drug, can smoke but if any pakistani guy see some girls smoking she will considered a bad girl straight away.. that's how we are good in passing judgement on character

For me one action is not enough to consider a person good or bad :)

prostitute is some woman which takes money

You mean money in exchange for something :agree: but some girls only offer their time nothing more whatever else is at their own discretion

those some girls are called sluts :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom