What's new

Reema has tied the knot

the guy is a cardiologist, he doesnt need illegal means to make money, and she is a prostitute, or i say a high class prostitue, whole pakistan and entire lahore knows it

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

im not taking cheap shot, im just giving out a fact

Backed up by??

When was the last time you saw reema in a scandal?

She is not a prostitue. She comes from a respected family from Multan, and she has so many relatives in USA already she could easily get passport even if she was not married to this doctor. She even comes for concerts and Pakistani events in USA. She regularly comes to USA, no one has ever stopped her. She is not a bad person. She made a speech in Pakistan's Independence Day in New York a couple of years ago, the girl is a patriotic Pakistani and is a million times better than Meera or Veena or Saima or any of those other Lollywood actresses.

Her mother was a famous dancer frm multan... who married a rich guy ... Cant say anything abt her (reema--wierd name) though!

The guy looks ugly and she looks above his standards but i guess $$ matters

The guy looks ugly and she looks above his standards but i guess $$ matters

If the both of them are happy with each other than who are we to judge? Jeez, people need to stop sticking their noses in other peoples business. Woh Jaane, Allah Jaane.

If the both of them are happy with each other than who are we to judge? Jeez, people need to stop sticking their noses in other peoples business. Woh Jaane, Allah Jaane.

Whos judging im saying he looks ugly and she looks better looking so what

unless shes a hooker that is lol btw what was the rates she was charging? anyone know

Her mother was a famous dancer frm multan... who married a rich guy ... Cant say anything abt her (reema--wierd name) though!

I dont know much about her mother's side of the family. I know about her father's side of the family, and they are respected, educated, and very patriotic Pakistanis many live in USA. Reema attends many Pakistani events in USA and Pakistanis in North America love her.

Reema is a popular Arabic name. 90% of Pakistanis have Arabic names.

I dont know much about her mother's side of the family. I know about her father's side of the family, and they are respected, educated, and very patriotic Pakistanis many live in USA. Reema attends many Pakistani events in USA and Pakistanis in North America love her.

Reema is a popular Arabic name. 90% of Pakistanis have Arabic names.

Reema is Indian name too its common

do i need to post her videos from hera mandi/red light district

go ask lahoris if she is prostitue or not??

people say she was the mistress of sheikh rasheed

Half of Punjabi movie songs look like mujras(no offense).. how do we know.
No lahori ever bad mouthed her in front of me.
They gave hell to meera and veena.. even babra sharif.. not her.
People say Jemima Khan is a Mi6 agent..
People say Altaf bhai isnt a man.. do we believe everybody?

Half of Punjabi movie songs look like mujras(no offense).. how do we know.
No lahori ever bad mouthed her in front of me.
They gave hell to meera and veena.. even babra sharif.. not her.
People say Jemima Khan is a Mi6 agent..
People say Altaf bhai isnt a man.. do we believe everybody?

maybe because reema didnt come into media controversy, like how meera and babra did

reema is a prostitute, even pakistani knows i dont know where u had been living in??

its a fact because people had seen what she does in lahore, jamima being agent can purely be an opinion/speculation because nobody can surely know if she is secret agent or not, similarly altaf bhai not being a man unless he comes nude in public and exposes himself literally

maybe because reema didnt come into media controversy, like how meera and babra did

reema is a prostitute, even pakistani knows i dont know where u had been living in??

its a fact because people had seen what she does in lahore, jamima being agent can purely be an opinion/speculation because nobody can surely know if she is secret agent or not, similarly altaf bhai not being a man unless he comes nude in public and exposes himself literally

do you even know with out any proof blaming any one is such a huge sin ???

You are right. She did nothing wrong. She married a Muslim Pakistani in a traditional Muslim Pakistani wedding.

By the way, I knew years ago that she was going to get married to a Pakistani in North America.

I am happy for her and her husband :pakistan:

Do the Muslims 'tie the knot' as well??
Yup!!!! Sindhis in Pakistan do. Some how, they are very inspired by the Hindu culture, they not only tie knots but also touch the feet of their elders like people in India do(Ashirwad or some thing)

Back
Top Bottom