What's new

Reema has tied the knot

She married at almost age 40. Very rare does one see women from our part of the world marrying this late in their age and that too being rich, famous and beautiful. Women are considered to be old the moment they near their 30. Reema defied all stereotypes. This is going to be a healthy, no non sense, no drama, life time last marriage. Congratulations to her, best wishes.

She married at almost age 40. Very rare does one see women from our part of the world marrying this late in their age and that too being rich, famous and beautiful. Women are considered to be old the moment they near their 30. Reema defied all stereotypes. This is going to be a healthy, no non sense, no drama, life time last marriage. Congratulations to her, best wishes.

Yes she and her husband are both near 40, but Reema looks very young and she is very natural. When you see her in real, she looks the same as her pictures.

do i need to post her videos from hera mandi/red light district

go ask lahoris if she is prostitue or not??

people say she was the mistress of sheikh rasheed

I dont know why my countrymen make characterless accusations on people. This is exactly what I used to hear in Pakistan. Reema is SR's mistress, Aneeta ayub charges 1 lakh for a nude dance, Babra shrief and the arab sheikh, if a girl in the neighborhood decided to get a job she was doing something something and so on. I dont know when this national trait of baseless accusations will end.

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Yes she and her husband are both above 40, but Reema looks very young and she is very natural. When you see her in real, she looks the same as her pictures.

I saw and met her in New York years ago, she is very beautiful indeed and very pleasent and down to earth.

what kind of prostitute offers namaz daily??

i think she has married for passport and money, simple

its not like i hate these people, but im just surprised how she got such a educated and honest earning husband, normally prostitutes dont get married, or marry guys like one which meera married

Cannot prostitutes offer namaaz? When pakistans politicians take money from us to eff Pakistan and still claim to be Muslims why not a prostitute who doesn't harm anyone else. If Osama bin laden can have so many wives it's okay for her to marry a doctor

I saw and met her in New York years ago, she is very beautiful indeed and very pleasent and down to earth.

HAHAHA. Nice. I met her in New York too. She always has a smile and is not rude like other celebrities.

Cannot prostitutes offer namaaz? When pakistans politicians take money from us to eff Pakistan and still claim to be Muslims why not a prostitute who doesn't harm anyone else. If Osama bin laden can have so many wives it's okay for her to marry a doctor

here comes the stupid indian trolling

maybe because reema didnt come into media controversy, like how meera and babra did

reema is a prostitute, even pakistani knows i dont know where u had been living in??

its a fact because people had seen what she does in lahore, jamima being agent can purely be an opinion/speculation because nobody can surely know if she is secret agent or not, similarly altaf bhai not being a man unless he comes nude in public and exposes himself literally

Lagtaa hai bhai tum bhee diljale ho:laugh: aaur shayad is reema ne tumhara proposal reject kar diya tha..:shout::taz::taz:...angoor khatte hain.. :azn:.kyoon

While many people alleviate "prostitution" reputation towards her, they cannot bring evidence..unlike some of our other bright stars..Meera and Veena as the latest example...if you look at it Islamically, it is a grave sin to alleviate allegations against a woman character without irrefutable proof. I request all to refrain from such.

If she is improving on her conduct, that is good for her..we should not be the judge..I we can say is..best of luck...and Reema baji has not served us a party which is really mean....

Hum is shaadi ka boycott kerte hai ..or is ke khilaf tehreek chalaye ge!

maybe because reema didnt come into media controversy, like how meera and babra did

reema is a prostitute, even pakistani knows i dont know where u had been living in??

its a fact because people had seen what she does in lahore, jamima being agent can purely be an opinion/speculation because nobody can surely know if she is secret agent or not, similarly altaf bhai not being a man unless he comes nude in public and exposes himself literally

Now you are just being stubborn, you heard hearsay.. you believed it.
Everybody has seen meera, veena and the rest ..
I think ive been lucky to have stayed in the non-gheebatabad areas of Karachi.

Are showbiz women still considered prostitutes in pakistan?Or is it view of only a few.

Are showbiz women still considered prostitutes in pakistan?Or is it view of only a few.

Some of the heroines that came out in the early 80's for mostly Punjabi movies were put into the limelight due to their performances in private dances, a few of them did hail from the red light area of Lahore.
The women were upstarts, and generally more open to one night stands with men for an amount..
That is where the reputation came from.. however, many actresses that starred in the film industry came from respected families...but the nature of showbiz is such that most families were not keen on sending their daughters into the business.
Where that ended , those from under-privileged backgrounds.. and desperate.. took over the mantle.
Reema however is not considered one of them. Which is why she is never seen or heard of in scandals, even though her performances in movies remain HORRIBLE.

Its the usual story of showbiz, not too different from some of India's B-movie actresses.

Back
Top Bottom