What's new

Recognizing india is enemy - is the biggest accomplishment for Bangladeshis

brother I was talking about bangladeshs neighbours which are india and myanmar. whoever supports pakistan should be respect i agree.

Myanmar have good relations with Pakistan. Burmese have no land dispute with Bangladesh its all internet rivalry.

bro i completely disagree. the way myanmar treats muslims (rohingya) is worse than how India treats its muslims. Myanmar is ruled by extremist buddhist government and we will in no way support such a extremist government who want to kill all muslims.

i agree but my point still remain, Pakistan govt maintains good relationship with their govt.. we are even selling them JF-17, hence we never see Pakistan taking up rohingya issue seriously, all we see is lip service, while our govt sell them weapons.

i agree but my point still remain, Pakistan govt maintains good relationship with their govt.. we are even selling them JF-17, hence we never see Pakistan taking up rohingya issue seriously, all we see is lip service, while our govt sell them weapons.
link?

We have some dispute with India.This does not traslate India is an enemy state.Most of Indian have accepted 1947 partition and moved on.Maximum India want is a friendly regime in BD which is sympathetic to Indian security and connectivity concerns.They are also very selfish with giving their neighbors their due share.It is their nature as a banya nation.It is upto us to acquire strength to deal with India in an equal terms.

India want to gobble up BD,is a Pakistani/jamati logic devoid of any reality.Pakistani/jamati are still obsessed with the idea that India still want to undo the partition of 1947.Which is not true.Indian Hindus fear muslim.

Last edited:
Get lost.We don't carry that stupid ideology of yours that Muslim can't mix with people from other religion.And bring jammat for what?To be slaves of you Pakistani illiterates?We will destroy your stupid pet jamaati dogs.

lolzzzzzz no to be slave of Indian literates

SHUTUP STUPID SICKULARISTS. YOU BRING REAL SHAME TO MY BELOVED COUNTRY. GO LIVE IN MYANMAR AND YOU WILL REALISE HOW THEY TREAT MUSLIMS. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED IN PAKISTAN

Hello Indian how are you. this sickularist is your favourit word not ours

India surrounds BD from 3 sides.You can benefit from the fastest growing multi-trillion dollar economy or India can make life hell for BD

This is the tone which shows that India does not and cannot benefit Bangladesh but only blackmail.

Simple as that

Exactly, unfortunately theres still a lot of stupid people in Bangladesh who will still support that Indian puppet Hasina
Bnagldeshis in my opinion were more mature electorate it is another matter that the country is in grip of family politics just like Pakistan.

They have no option but Hassina or Khalida.

Now the dilemma of Bangladeshis is that even their youth is brainwashed against Pakistan and thus Khalida is linked with Pakistan which is not the fact. Hence Hassina get the majority.

This fear which they had created against Khalida is misplaced and it is just holding Bangladeshis hostage.

This is the tone which shows that India does not and cannot benefit Bangladesh but only blackmail.

Simple as that

Bnagldeshis in my opinion were more mature electorate it is another matter that the country is in grip of family politics just like Pakistan.

They have no option but Hassina or Khalida.

Now the dilemma of Bangladeshis is that even their youth is brainwashed against Pakistan and thus Khalida is linked with Pakistan which is not the fact. Hence Hassina get the majority.

This fear which they had created against Khalida is misplaced and it is just holding Bangladeshis hostage.

But Hasina has turned Bangladesh in such a pro-India country. how can we make bangladesh to come on our side again?

But Hasina has turned Bangladesh in such a pro-India country. how can we make bangladesh to come on our side again?

:lol: why we should force BD to come on our side?

The biggest victory for Bangladesh would be to be on her OWN side. And Hassina is doing quiet the opposite. Simple as that.

:lol: why we should force BD to come on our side?

The biggest victory for Bangladesh would be to be on her OWN side. And Hassina is doing quiet the opposite. Simple as that.
yes absolutely agreed brother. hopefully some senses in bangladeshi will prevail in next elections

We have some dispute with India.This does not traslate India is an enemy state.

These are words of hindus and hard code awami league. Bangladeshi mass (secular, religious and any other varities in between), including vast of awami grass root finds india as enemy state. Popular editor Nurul Kabir clarified that for hindus and hard code awami league cheer leading band.

These are words of hindus and hard code awami league. Bangladeshi mass (secular, religious and any other varities in between), including vast of awami grass root finds india as enemy state. Popular editor Nurul Kabir clarified that for hindus and hard code awami league cheer leading band.
yes brother, you are the type of bangladeshis I respect. It is no doubt that India is our real threat. Only way for Bangladesh to stand up on her own feet, I believe, is to set Jimaat-e-Islami to power. You will see relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan prosper. Only if we are together, can we get rid of our enemy together. Also all the hasina supporters should be deported to India

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom