What's new

Recognizing india is enemy - is the biggest accomplishment for Bangladeshis

yes brother, you are the type of bangladeshis I respect. It is no doubt that India is our real threat. Only way for Bangladesh to stand up on her own feet, I believe, is to set Jimaat-e-Islami to power. You will see relations between Bangladesh and Pakistan prosper. Only if we are together, can we get rid of our enemy together. Also all the hasina supporters should be deported to India

This is not Pakistan!

Yes, I agree, formed by
Abul A'la Maududi from India.
moudidi.jpg

Kudos Bengali friends.
Now you are having a taste too of this annoying Regional Bully who dillusioned himslef as a shupa powa.

Goodluck for getting your Rights from these sick People.

But you aint getting any. they will do any cheapest attempt to destroy you country on every level and then themsleves will become holy innocent cow by fabricating lies and by their money.

bus.jpg

বাস মিস করেছেন হাসিনা”: কুলদীপ নায়ার।
"Hasina Misses the Bus"- Kuldip Nayar
. DECCAN HERALD. Saturday 20 May 2017.

Kuldip Nayar, India's renowned diplomatic analyst, is well known in Bangladesh. He is well connected to both the leaders of BNP and BAL has the opportunity to meet them. After Sheikh Hasina's Delhi visit in April, Nair published an article in the column Between the Lines, titled “Hasina misses the Bus."

ভারতের প্রখ্যাত কূটনৈতিক বিশ্লেষক কুলদীপ নায়ার বাংলাদেশে খুব সুপরিচিত। বিএনপি এবং আ’লীগ উভয় দলের প্রধানের কাছেই রয়েছে তার পৌছার সুযোগ। গত এপ্রিলে শেখ হাসিনার দিল্লি সফর শেষে নায়ার BETWEEN THE LINES কলামে লিখলেন- "Hasina misses the bus."

In his article, he stated that even though Hasina claiming that the visit to Delhi was successful, the Bangladeshi people do not think so. Hasina has been termed as a dictator of the country, enabling her to retain power even without voting through Indians mercy. Betraying the country, she has placed everything in the feet of the Indians, aspiring to remain in power for the rest of her life.
এতে
তিনি বলছেন, হাসিনা তার দিল্লি সফর সফল বললেও বাংলাদেশের জনগন তা মনে করে না। হাসিনা দেশটির স্বৈরশাসক হিসাবে আভির্ভুত হয়েছে, যাতে ভোট ছাড়াই ভারতের দয়ায় ক্ষমতায় আছেন। দেশের সাথে বেইমানী করে সবকিছু ভারতের পায়ে সপে দিয়ে আজীবনের ক্ষমতায় খায়েশ করেছেন তিনি।

Hasina has surpassingly betrayed the Nation and the People". The people of Bangladesh are in a state of choking for breath. This is Sheikh Hasina's distorted and autocratic rule. In Bangladesh’s case Delhi is placing all her eggs in one basket case, which is not at all conductive for Indian democracy.
হাসিনা “দেশ
জনগনের সাথে চূড়ান্ত বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা” করেছেন। বাংলাদেশের মানুষ দমবন্ধ অবস্থায় আছে। এটা শেখ হাসিনার বিকৃত স্বৈরাচারী শাসনের নমুনা। বাংলাদেশ নিয়ে দিল্লি যা করছে, এটা সব আম এক ঝুড়িতে রাখার মত, যা ভারতের গণতন্ত্রের জন্যও ইতিবাচক নয়।
clip_image001.gif

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/606091/hasina-misses-bus.html

Few remarks posted are as under:
Joglul Haider-It is well known to all that the illegal Prime Minister Sheikh, a vote and thief of the country has grasped and clinging to power in Bangladesh with the connivance/strength of Hindustan.
সবাই
জানে ভোট চোর দেশ চোর অবৈধ প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা হিন্দুস্থান এর শক্তিতে বাংলাদেশের রাষ্ট্র ক্ষমতা দখল করে আছে

মেহেদী হাসান –Mehdi Hassan

এই সব কুলদীপ নায়ার হল ভারতের স্বার্থের কথা বলে প্রযোজনে বাংলাদেশ বাংলাদেশের জনগণ জাহান্নামে যাক।

What these Kuldip Nayar’s are stating is meant for about Indian interest only.

The rest of Bangladesh and Bangladeshis can go to hell.

ভারতের কেছু অাসে যাই না যত দিন পর্যন্ত এই দেশের ভারতীয় দালাল গুলো ঠিক করা যাবে না ততই দিন পর্যন্ত এই দেশের স্বাধীন সারভৌক্ত বিপন্ন থাকবে ?

Indian’s are the least concerned, as long as their agents in Bangladesh are not neutralized, the country's independence sovereignty be at stake?

The rest are not being translated, as I find them quite aggressive.

কারণ বরর্তমান সব বাহিনীর মধ্যে প্রধান প্রধান অফিসার গুলো তাদের ইমান বিক্রয় করে দিয়েছে।
দিয়েছে
দেশের প্রযোজনীয় গুরুত্বপূর্ণ কাগজপত্র বিক্রয় করে দিয়েছে।
ভারতীয়রা
এত শক্ত করে কথা বলতেছে সব কেছু মধ্যে তারা নাক গলাতেছে কি কারণে।
তারা
অাজ অামাদের দেশের সব কেছু নিতে পাচ্ছে কি কারণে।
বাংলাদেশের
জনগণের সব অধিকার কারা অাজ বনচিত করতেছে একমাত্র হিন্দুস্তারা।
দেশের
জনগণ কে অাগে এই হিন্দুস্তানীদের বিরোধে গণঅানদোলণ গড়ে তুলতে হবে তারপর অবৈধ সরকারের বিরোধে গণপ্রতিরোধ গড়ে তুলতে হবে তারপর দেশের স্বাধীন সারভৌক্ত পিরে পাবে বলে অামি মনে করি ?
এই
সব কূটনৈতিকরা বাংলাদেশের জনগণের জন্য মঙ্গল জনক কোন কথা বলবেনা ?
যত
দিন পর্যন্ত অামরা তাদের বিরোধে গনঅানদোলণ গড়ে তুলতে পারব না ?
পরিশেষে
একটি কথা বলতে চাই যারা অবৈধ তাদের কে কোন বৈধ পন্তায় নামানো যায় না ঠিক সেই ভাবে নামাতে হবে?

Http://www.deccanherald.com/content/606091/hasina-misses-bus.html

* YE, why didn't you info us before going to LHR?
* Did you info me before sending troops to SL?
* But BD and SL are different.
*Don't try to teach me SA politics

1. That above is a transcript of discussions among BB, Indira and Swaran Singh after BB went to LHR to join OIC. SHW is the daughter of this patriot.She has given all that India had wanted / needed. In return India has been giving her nothing. At last she understands and is convinced that the Chanukyas have been taking her for granted all the way.
2. After returning from S Arabia she will go to Russia where she will sign deals for acquiring two modern subs - a project to which Indians have been objecting. Kabarri / trash minded Indians cannot understand that we are always going for the best technologically.
3. SHW will begin talking to the Chinese in Moscow for award of the Deep-sea port to them. Officers in Dhaka are already working to prepare the brief. This project has been repeatedly put off since Ershad days because Indians have been objecting an award to China. But Indians themselves do not have the money, expertise or vision to build a most modern project that we are looking for.
4. As a further slap to Modi, Dhaka is going to host the next OIC Forn Min's conference. We are sending troops to S Arabia to serve under a Pakistani Gen. A paradigm re-shift is clearly visible.

1. That above is a transcript of discussions among BB, Indira and Swaran Singh after BB went to LHR to join OIC. SHW is the daughter of this patriot.She has given all that India had wanted / needed. In return India has been giving her nothing. At last she understands and is convinced that the Chanakas have been taking her for granted all the way.

2. After returning from S Arabia she will go to Russia where she will sign deals for acquiring two modern subs - a project to which Indians have been objecting. Karbari / trash minded Indians cannot understand that we are always going for the best technologically.

3. SHW will begin talking to the Chinese in Moscow for award of the Deep-sea port to them. Officers in Dhaka are already working to prepare the brief. This project has been repeatedly put off since Ershad days because Indians have been objecting an award to China. But Indians themselves do not have the money, expertise or vision to build a most modern project that we are looking for.

4. As a further slap to Modi, Dhaka is going to host the next OIC Foreign Ministers conference (ICFM). We are sending troops to S Arabia to serve under a Pakistani General. A paradigm re-shift is clearly visible.

Many thanks for your detailed analytical post, personally I gained a lot on vital and historical facts, that I was unaware of especially the discussion that took place between BB and Indira, after OIC summit in Lahore, along with the information provided at Sl# 2,3 and 4.

1. That above is a transcript of discussions among BB, Indira and Swaran Singh after BB went to LHR to join OIC. SHW is the daughter of this patriot.She has given all that India had wanted / needed. In return India has been giving her nothing. At last she understands and is convinced that the Chanukyas have been taking her for granted all the way.
2. After returning from S Arabia she will go to Russia where she will sign deals for acquiring two modern subs - a project to which Indians have been objecting. Kabarri / trash minded Indians cannot understand that we are always going for the best technologically.
4. As a further slap to Modi, Dhaka is going to host the next OIC Forn Min's conference. We are sending troops to S Arabia to serve under a Pakistani Gen. A paradigm re-shift is clearly visible.

I heard the government is thinking of reviving the Sonadia project.

India to fund river dredging in Bangladesh to ease cargo movement to Northeast

The main issue that we are NOT focusing on are an under;

Basically the issue is an a unilateral one, relating to Indian interest only i.e, to ease cargo movement from mainland India to North Eastern landlocked regions,once again, using Bangladesh as a conduit.

Firstly-Due to heavy siltation by constructing Dams/Barrages by India, the "Upper Riparian State", on all 54 Common/International rivers, Bangladesh is being deprived of their rightful claim of sharing of water, as universally entitled to a "Lower Riparian Country", resulting in heavy siltation and droughts, affecting the livelihood of millions in an Agro based society.

Secondly-That being the case, why are the innocent taxpayers of Bangladesh once again being subjected to bear the enormous costs for maintenance of dredging these internal rivers, a 4,000km-long fairway, just to keep these routes/channels navigable, constructing inland water ports, not presently a pressing requirement for us, ONLY for facilitating movements of Indian Vessels?

Thirdly- The Hasina administration’s decision to charge transit fees of Tk-192 ($2.384) per ton triggered a controversy in Bangladesh, as it was deemed too low as even Bangladeshis have to pay multiple times more to avail of such similar facilities.

Fourthly- Dhaka is now planning to upgrade the Ashuganj port facility ( presently not an pressing requirement for us) using a part of the $2bn second line of credit. (A third line of $5bn was offered last month).

Conclusion- Indians are literally twisting our arms on every sector, the term FREE has been taken for granted by the Indians, offering us credits, that to,which have to be repaid back with interests, be the credits be utilized in upgrading our existing Highways, Bridges,Waterways,etc the bottom line being, to ease the transportation of Indian heavy road transporters + Waterways to carry Indian goods to the North Eastern regions.

On the pretext that, India signed an MoU with Bangladesh for fairway development across the stretches during the visit of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to Delhi last month.
Was this Government elected by a popular people's mandate or forcefully an imposed one to serve Indian interests only,does the Government serve the interest of her people?
More to follow......

Delhi wants Dhaka to tap sea resources together

Once again, commenting without the faintest idea on Law of the Sea? First try to understand what are the ramifications/implications for a Sovereign State with a vast sea boundary. Read "United Nations Conventions on Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), know what's our Territorial Sea Limit from the Baseline,i.e. 12 Nautical Miles,next comes Exclusive Economic Zones.

Start downloading from the web, grasp the main points, next I would recommend you to procure a informative book written by Rear Admiral Khurshid Alam, presently, a Secretary in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka,or Ambassador M A K Mahmood also a retired Secretary of the same Ministry, specifically on this subject,please also note that, they were the focal points during our Sea delimitations with both Myanmar and India. Wish I could assist you,however these are quite elaborate and also requires patience and extensive studies.

Good luck,hope to keep our discussions alive and kicking only once are sufficiently knowledgeable.

I wish Bangladesh recognizes India as enemy and vice versa.
Two crore illegal Bangladeshis living in India: Government
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...gladeshis-living-in-india-government-4379162/

Because Pakistan recognizes India as enemy, there are almost no illegal Pakistanis. Ego and hatred keeps the illegal immigrants out.

We invite Bangladeshi hatred, Please hate us. But Bangladeshis are more interested in economics than hating us :(.

So Bangladeshis want to hate Indians and Indians want Bangladeshis to hate Indians. What should we do to increase our mutual hatred ? suggestions are welcome.

I wish Bangladesh recognizes India as enemy and vice versa.
Two crore illegal Bangladeshis living in India: Government
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...gladeshis-living-in-india-government-4379162/

Because Pakistan recognizes India as enemy, there are almost no illegal Pakistanis. Ego and hatred keeps the illegal immigrants out.

We invite Bangladeshi hatred, Please hate us. But Bangladeshis are more interested in economics than hating us :(.

So Bangladeshis want to hate Indians and Indians want Bangladeshis to hate Indians. What should we do to increase our mutual hatred ? suggestions are welcome.
Hate? Na bro. We love India (The British love). :enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom