What's new

Recognizing india is enemy - is the biggest accomplishment for Bangladeshis

Nobody is seeking freebies here. China wants to use us to contain India and we want to use China to blackmail India. It's a strategic partnership.
There is no partnership and seriously, China is not that much worried about India. It is about making you trapped in circular debt to enrich Chinese.

This thread is not a economic discussion, indians are trying to hijack the thread but dont fall for it.
India will never be a friend of Bangladesh its true. How can banya forget the partition of India in 1947, two nation theory is the basic foundation of Bangladesh (formerly east Pakistan), whatever came between is an another story which will derail this post. Indian banya will do it best to destabilize BD politically and economically and will never let her to enjoy the friendly relationship with other neighbouring countries.

Nobody is seeking freebies here. China wants to use us to contain India and we want to use China to blackmail India. It's a strategic partnership.

You think your blackmail will not go unnoticed??

We would be lying if we said these military purchases were not for our big neighbor.
bangla are under the thumb of the indian govt.go and ask hasina

i wonder ur showoff is limited to the pdf only
a country whose citizen is residing illegally in india not in lakhs but in crores
have no accomplishment in any technical field and would bark like a dog day in day out upon their masters

India will never be a friend of Bangladesh its true. How can banya forget the partition of India in 1947, two nation theory is the basic foundation of Bangladesh (formerly east Pakistan), whatever came between is an another story which will derail this post. Indian banya will do it best to destabilize BD politically and economically and will never let her to enjoy the friendly relationship with other neighbouring countries.

Awami League days are over because of anti India sentiment among the Bangladesh people.

BNP made the mistake of boycotting the previous election. This gave AL the legitimacy to continue for another four years without any opposing party in their parliament. Eight years of AL rule and its development agenda will be sidelined because of their misuse of power.

BNP party which tends to go against Delhi govt. won elections 4 times in past four decades. It also won two presidential elections in the past. BDians presently view India in negative light and given a chance will vote BNP to power in the coming elections.

What you guys can do even if you noticed.... nothing:lol:
Aren't you guys contradicting yourselves. First you say that India is interfering in BD. Now you say we are powerless. Please make up your mind if India is the enemy or friend??:cheesy:

Recognizing india is enemy of Bangladesh - is the biggest accomplishment for Bangladeshis, that was the assessment made by popular English daily editor. Nurul Kabil who represent ultra-secular camp in Bangladesh made his observation when a TV talk show asked questions about india Bangladesh relation and latest visit of Hasina.

Praise the Lord.. for he has given at least One Arvind Kejriwal to all nations of the Indian Sub Continent !

This reminds me of a dailogue from the movie "tanu weds manu returns" - it goes like this:

"tum kon ho bhai?

"Hum? bhaisahab hum hain kandha (shoulder), kandha samajhte han na? aapne chhod diya madam ko to doctor sab ne de diya, unhone chhoda to ab hum de rahe han - Kandha"

This reminds me of a dailogue from the movie "tanu weds manu returns" - it goes like this:

"tum kon ho bhai?

"Hum? bhaisahab hum hain kandha (shoulder), kandha samajhte han na? aapne chhod diya madam ko to doctor sab ne de diya, unhone chhoda to ab hum de rahe han - Kandha"
I don't watch indian movies..... if you need my kandha to aap ko bhi kandha day ker akhri aram gha tak phooncha daingay.

I don't watch indian movies..... if you need my kandha to aap ko bhi kandha day ker akhri aram gha tak phooncha daingay.
Its better to watch Indian moves than watching anti-indian propaganda. As for the kandha offer - Baap ke janaze ko bete kandha dete han. As far as I can remember, I am not your father.

Its better to watch Indian moves than watching anti-indian propaganda. As for the kandha offer - Baap ke janaze ko bete kandha dete han. As far as I can remember, I am not your father.
Indian movies are bullshit ...only watch Hollywood Movies. Khabhi dushman ka bhi janaza nikala jata hay. or who tum ho.

Hindi Bollywood movie's are full of obscene and vulgar scenes,dancing,etc. On the other hand Kolkata art films are much better.

bangla are under the thumb of the indian govt.go and ask hasina

i wonder ur showoff is limited to the pdf only
a country whose citizen is residing illegally in india not in lakhs but in crores
have no accomplishment in any technical field and would bark like a dog day in day out upon their masters

Indians aren't masters, you're tech coolies on h1b visas or petrol pump store owners repeating "thank you come again" countless times. If Bangladeshis are illegally in India then do something about it rather than moan on PDF all day, we still put money in to your pockets, your country has been compared to the poverty of sub saharan africa. It's GDP is one measure, but that sure as heck does not reflect anything on the ground.

So bugger off vijayalamapafsjd patel.

There is no partnership and seriously, China is not that much worried about India. It is about making you trapped in circular debt to enrich Chinese.

When it comes to debt our policy makers always go safe as we have the lowest Debt-GDP ratio in the region.

You think your blackmail will not go unnoticed??

Why would it go unnoticed? That's just against the whole idea.

The message is, as long as India behaves, we will reciprocate. Otherwise, we can also have different plans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom