What's new

Reclaiming Our Pakistan : Pak Alliance with US has Cost us .... IMRAN KHAN

Saving rump Pakistan's butt in 1971 comes to mind.

really?????, that hoax of american ship coming to rescueing pakistan from indian terrorism??? :rofl:, dont bullshitt talk on facts, the hoax was spread by hypocrites so that pakistan just wait for them while losing the whole war, america did nothing to help pakistan

the only thing america has done to the humanity is to resettle jews in its territory

really?????, that hoax of american ship coming -
If you are going to dismiss verified facts as hoaxes why should anyone listen to the rest of your words? Indeed, why do you?

at the moment looking at the present govt n the past 1z,i think imran khan should be given a chance.so this time im voting for him:pakistan:

this time you will be making the right choice. convince others as well. together we will change things.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

My vote for Imran Khan.

our votes are for PTI. :pakistan:

If you are going to dismiss verified facts as hoaxes why should anyone listen to the rest of your words? Indeed, why do you?

Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly were the American actions that saved Pakistan's rump?

I don't understand that when these people say that we had a choice at 911 also i don't understand that how they could be ignorant enough to take on Army totally! Does Imran knows that Pakistan fought 3 low scale wars with even Talibans over Durant line during 96-99? We have seen all this of US stealth attack on Pakistan yet many still wanna live in dark and say that we had a choice? I mean this is the worst denial Pakistan can ever have? Our people are mislead to the core by our so called political leaders. 2001 USA lifted sanctions from Pakistan and India! if Pakistan wouldn't have stepped up, too bad, USA would have still waved Indian sanctions and nabbed Pakistan either way, We also know that alliance group of 46 counties which is called NATO along with UN declared war on Afghanistan! Pakistan tried everything in her disposal up to sep 29th 2001 still Talibans rejected all the offers. I mean seriously this forum used to be a well thought forum where we used to have some constructive thoughts not emotional fairy tales, but now we have even destroyed our only public think tank forum, this time not Indians but PAKISTANIS did. I say all this with my head down. I mean how much in self destruction we will go for the sake of our Leaders? or beloved personals? I challenge all you who say that Pakistan had choice to show a middle finger and not be a part of Collision force? Bring up your facts now that if we didn't join what would of been scenario? All Indians UK Israeli Iranians turks Chinese, PAKISTANIS Americans all can talk over the scenario? Seems like we have lost the brains after following some emotionally disturbed so called leaders. Kindly also provide us the authentic links of 80 billion dollars damage. lets talk that what choices we had. what USA and NATO would have done to Pakistan? If we would have resisted then where we would have landed! lets have a war game here. It's easy to say that We shouldn't have been part of WOT. ??? I would want some war game instead of some smart comments by all anti Musharraf members. I know half of them used to have some knowledge about defense but since they have joined anti army parties. lol they have some emotions taking over them..... lets have a war game? let's go back to 2001 and Pakistani defense assets and american assets and see if we could have countered AMERICAN AND INDIAN ALONG WITH NATO JOINT STICKS? lets do this...

IK's peace policy is driven from Jinnah's statement "Our objective should be Peace within, peace without".

I see no harm in getting over the differences and adopting give and take policy to achieve peace within, and besides the Characteristic of a NATIONALIST leader is that he takes all the segments along with him...

please you can post the facts and not bullshitts.. what facts, how many indians americans killed?? how they helped us??

I don't understand that when these people say that we had a choice at 911 also i don't understand that how they could be ignorant enough to take on Army totally! Does Imran knows that Pakistan fought 3 low scale wars with even Talibans over Durant line during 96-99? .

Indeed, I too forgot about the low-level shooting contests between Talibans and PA before 9/11. And don't forget that Talibans refused to accept the Durand Line.
So, it is true that Talibans were sort of Pakistani allies--the lesser evil when compared with the India-backed Northern Alliance--but there is only so much influence Pakistan had on the Talibans. They were no body's 'puppets' and they did refuse repeated requests by the Pak. govt. to hand over OBL to America. They did refuse to recognize the Durand Line. There were occasional shooting wars between PA and Talibans. They did refuse the almost begging by Pakistan to not blow up the Bamiyan Bhudda statues...

IK's peace policy is driven from Jinnah's statement "Our objective should be Peace within, peace without".

I see no harm in getting over the differences and adopting give and take policy to achieve peace within, and besides the Characteristic of a NATIONALIST leader is that he takes all the segments along with him...
What peace policy? the one Musharraf tried three times before 2004? before even a single drone attack happened? I seriously demand all ignorants to stop talking down to Pak army and Musharraf for the sake of their political fathers images. Get it straight... We have done research on all the options and guess what we had only one answer that Pakistan have to fight this war of become a war ground. You kids are coming here in 2010 joining this page and looking at 2001 from 2010 eyes! This is enough to be dumb. I'm coming hard on Pakistani members who had made this forum a JOKE for the love of Imran khan and other political parties. Since imran think Musharraf is wrong doesn't make Musharraf wrong. I remember that we did war games on this forum between NATO USA vs Pakistan and guess what? One last option one crazy guy came up with was to Nuke India and Israel to deter from war, since USA will lose control on Asia and middle east. but guess what! where was Pakistan? not on the map in hat war game. All you who talk about NATO supply route? Well it was well planed by Musharraf to let USA go through Pakistan then have tajakistan and azerbijan to shut down their NATO supply to Afghanistan so USA totally depend on Pakistan and we control USA better, this NATO supply is our Acer and this will be only used if all out war is declared on Pakistan. STOP THIS CRAZY Obsession of being ANTI MUSHARRAF for the sake of democracy since all that democracy which you enjoy from free speech to practical freedom is given by Musharraf.

Back
Top Bottom