What's new

Reclaiming Our Pakistan : Pak Alliance with US has Cost us .... IMRAN KHAN

@Moha199 why do you twist sequence of events just to make it fit your pro-musharraf theory ? be a man...

bytheway how much time did musharraf took to do this research on all options ? :lol:

we even obliged to their demands this much that musharraf had to kill Air marshal Mousaf Ali Mir and his wife...

"......NATO supply to Afghanistan so USA totally depend on Pakistan and we control USA better"

I mean, are you for real ?

^^^ indeed...but we should not forget that US is paying large amount of rent for using our routes ...

@ T-Faz

You agree with the man for the most part, but when you do decide to disagree, you give a cheap reference of the Mujra. Aren't you so mature, the mighty moderator?

^^^ indeed...but we should not forget that US is paying large amount of rent for using our routes ...

sourcE? rather 80% of their stuff goes unchecked and for free, as far as I read in newspaper..

@Moha199 why do you twist sequence of events just to make it fit your pro-musharraf theory ? be a man...

bytheway how much time did musharraf took to do this research on all options ? :lol:

we even obliged to their demands this much that musharraf had to kill Air marshal Mousaf Ali Mir and his wife...

"......NATO supply to Afghanistan so USA totally depend on Pakistan and we control USA better"

Not just them, the cream of PAF. Who were not allowing US terrorists in this region and in our country.

Mush created the mess, and Kiyani is unable to clear that mess. General Tariq Khan was refused to give the COAS post, as he's a Pashtun and he'd have shown a middle finger to the US, and therefore, USA paid to Zardari on behalf of Kiyani for his extension.

It's is not pro Musharraf theory. these are facts which your kind of people will not accept, Go over the threads way back in 2004-2007 we have posted many internal fact sheets on this site. Secret documents equal to wiki leaks of that time when you kids were maybe told by your parents not to go outside, this is why you have never heard of them. According to fact sheets Pakistan totally agreed with corporation on WOT on sep 29th 2001, on sep 23rd ISI chief was returned from Afghanistan who brought th news that TALIBANS decided to fight and Pakistan tried all it could to avoid the war between afghans and USA. I wish i could find those links again but im still looking, you should also try to find them on this forum, sep 13th Musharraf told USA that Pakistan is with world and support american values but we will have to try to avoid the war. this is why if you remember that USA started attacks on Afghanistan months later, because Pakistan was in the way and Pakistan tried all it could to avoid the war, now go check history kid! kindly mods should take notice of fools who speak with emotions on this forum!!!! 2003 trips of Musharraf to azerbhijan and tajakistan and then routs were closed and USA totally depended on Pakistan go do some research before questioning me! Geez i didn't even ever have to speak to any indian like this they way you are making me go :hitwall: as of your air marshal mousaf ali mir? what proof do you have? WTF i mean seriously are you that much driven anti GOP 1999-2007????

Not just them, the cream of PAF. Who were not allowing US terrorists in this region and in our country.

Mush created the mess, and Kiyani is unable to clear that mess. General Tariq Khan was refused to give the COAS post, as he's a Pashtun and he'd have shown a middle finger to the US, and therefore, USA paid to Zardari on behalf of Kiyani for his extension.
baseless lies i mean what can i say when you will speak without any proofs here, just yapping!!!! You kids have no understanding of think tanks and strategic depths, cold wars, etc., all is simple for you guys. like saying yes or no and then boom go to war.:hitwall:
like i said before Allah save Pakistan with the population like this, clueless emotionally driven zombies

baseless lies i mean what can i say when you will speak without any proofs here, just yapping!!!! You kids have no understanding of think tanks and strategic depths, cold wars, etc., all is simple for you guys. like saying yes or no and then boom go to war.:hitwall:
like i said before Allah save Pakistan with the population like this, clueless emotionally driven zombies

Speak only, when you feel your 'words' are better than your 'silence'. Honestly, I don't talk kiddish, and your arrogative post and whining isn't going to change the facts - and the fact is Mushaf Ali Mir and his team was killed by Mush to pave the way for the US operations, and the blood of those patriotic Pakistani forces, and many other who died in this WoT, is on Mush's hands else he wouldn't have escaped the country just like Altaf Hussain. I can't say anything for an Educated lot who still support Mush and his policies. And to hell with those Think Tanks and their thinking about strategic depths when the security and sovereignty of the country has been put at stack. No one can help with your delusions but yourself.

P.S: Sorry if I've used a few rude words in my post but that's only in retaliation to your post. No offense or disrespect intended brother.

You've got to be kidding me.General Tariq was not even in the race to be COAS. He was just promoted to 3 Star few months ago and General Shamim Wynee would have gotten the top job if Kayani had retired.PS: American hired Puhstuns for spying and if you think General TQ conducted most of the operations in FATA.

It's is not pro Musharraf theory. these are facts which your kind of people will not accept, Go over the threads way back in 2004-2007 we have posted many internal fact sheets on this site. Secret documents equal to wiki leaks of that time when you kids were maybe told by your parents not to go outside, this is why you have never heard of them. According to fact sheets Pakistan totally agreed with corporation on WOT on sep 29th 2001, on sep 23rd ISI chief was returned from Afghanistan who brought th news that TALIBANS decided to fight and Pakistan tried all it could to avoid the war between afghans and USA. I wish i could find those links again but im still looking, you should also try to find them on this forum, sep 13th Musharraf told USA that Pakistan is with world and support american values but we will have to try to avoid the war. this is why if you remember that USA started attacks on Afghanistan months later, because Pakistan was in the way and Pakistan tried all it could to avoid the war, now go check history kid! kindly mods should take notice of fools who speak with emotions on this forum!!!! 2003 trips of Musharraf to azerbhijan and tajakistan and then routs were closed and USA totally depended on Pakistan go do some research before questioning me! Geez i didn't even ever have to speak to any indian like this they way you are making me go :hitwall: as of your air marshal mousaf ali mir? what proof do you have? WTF i mean seriously are you that much driven anti GOP 1999-2007????

but you can't just say that Musharraf is a good guy and was a patriot and all that. . He even supports drone attacks. What more proof do you want. .

alright, apart from your Batamiziyan kindly correct the sequence of the FACTS and how they occurred will change your perspective.
and I wonder how you come to conclude that musharraf was running all the things?t seems musharraf got America into all this mess....looks like he controlled America and its ways...I wonder and you believe !! what an Irony......

Speak only, when you feel your 'words' are better than your 'silence'. Honestly, I don't talk kiddish, and your arrogative post and whining isn't going to change the facts - and the fact is Mushaf Ali Mir and his team was killed by Mush to pave the way for the US operations, and the blood of those patriotic Pakistani forces, and many other who died in this WoT, is on Mush's hands else he wouldn't have escaped the country just like Altaf Hussain. I can't say anything for an Educated lot who still support Mush and his policies. And to hell with those Think Tanks and their thinking about strategic depths when the security and sovereignty of the country has been put at stack. No one can help with your delusions but yourself.

P.S: Sorry if I've used a few rude words in my post but that's only in retaliation to your post. No offense or disrespect intended brother.
i remember this forum used to be about proofs but seems like you can just pass a ticket on blames and case close now a days!. Secondly i have challenged before that we have done our war games before back in 2004-2007..... how about you guys give out your version of thoughts regarding how Pakistan should have reacted during 911, then what would off been threats for Pakistan, what would have let to what! let's do this. funny part is that all anti GOP of 1999-2007 just blame and actually whine about moronic statements that Pakistan should off done this and we just gave up all BS but they have no gutts to propose what were the chances? when USN 6th and 7th naval fleets were 300km from karachi port!!!! when india was proposing USA to jointly operate in afghanistan over Pakistan and india will provide all the means for that operation since india has also been the victim of terror for long long time!!! lol i will say it again, Stop whining and BS about Musharraf, instead bring some ideas some war games. you guys are not on Yahoo chat, this is supposed to be a forum where you bring your thoughts and weigh threats and strikes vs situations.

i'm sorry if i have used some rude words against anti Musharraf policy members. i mean only reason i support that time is because we had no choice and we did well. we would't have had this terrorism if our GEO and ARY along with 90% channels weren't using terms like talibans are saheed and foji are halak. terms like Pakistani army is killing innocent Paktoons etc. and terms like we should let sharia of talibans establish in Pakistan. it was their support and the people of Pakistan's support which made terrorist to get bold enough to think that they can conquer Pakistan, Who are PAKISTANI people fooling? i mean we all know that entire county was in favor of TALIBANS during Musharraf time! i remember the time when talibans captured 4 SSG and media questioned SSG with words like "tum log swat kiya karnay aye the? where as when taliban came they were speaking like apko yeh 4 log kaha se millay" now question is who the fk were talibans to not let army personals go in civilian cloths in swat? .... these kind of reason led talibans and terrorism flourish in Pakistan

NOW I'M SORRY FOR USING FOUL LANGUAGE AND IF I HURT SOMEONE'S FEELING.

7_17223.JPG

I wonder how you come to conclude that musharraf was running all the things?t seems musharraf got America into all this mess....looks like he controlled America and its ways...I wonder and you believe !! what an Irony......
lol well i wonder how you guys blame all bad on Musharraf when we had prime minister! and million other people there. you guys are so innocent or naive that i don't know but do you know that up to jan 2008 Pakistan had only 30 american personals? each of the american personal was spied by 3 shift teams of ISI, which means 2 agents spying 8 hours a day and total of 3 shifts but now as soon Musharraf resigned and the day zardari took office 496 visas were issued by haqqani from USA? and from sep 2008- dec 2010,,, 7,000 americans has entered Pakistan and you complain that ISI failed? which means to keep an exact monitoring on americans! ISI has to dedicate 42,000 agents! now please go and find out how many personals ISI has? but guess what, media and politicians show people that it was Musharraf who allowed them in!!!! Guys people use brain before accusing. now having said that, each and every move can be explained with documented proofs all you need is stop posting anti 1999-2007 GOP post and educate yourself from archives of this forum!!!

but you can't just say that Musharraf is a good guy and was a patriot and all that. . He even supports drone attacks. What more proof do you want. .
drone attacks of his time? yes i would support too at least 90% of them because there were only 9 of them and out of 9?. Five were targeted towards TTP which killed baitullah, mullah fm, hakim saeed, sufis an other nephew, and one more guy , one was towards senior alqaida leader who declared fatwa against PAKISTAN and PAKISTANI civilians including in the places of worship like Masjids.... now remaining two towards american enemies and which also resulted in civilian deaths, which lead to a boarder conflict between nato and pakistani forces, in which both sides lost soldiers, american helicopters were shot down, You guys are way behind history of pakistan, every thing is posted with links on this forum back in those days nato supplies were under attack, american ambassador were summoned and strong protest were launched this is why only 9 attacks and 7for Pakistan. now supporting todays drone attacks? without permission of Pakistan, and total of 250 plus in three years? well no one support that not even Musharraf!! he has said it clearly. if you guys remember "well i doubt it" Pakistan was pressing very hard on USA to tranfer the drone tech to Pakistan and even reports were out that USA will do this but soon Musharraf left that demand also left and now USA says to Pakistan that we will do attacks, stop us if you can, reason is because during Musharraf time Pakistan was not under IMF and World bank. rather we were on our own.

Back
Top Bottom