What's new

Reclaiming Our Pakistan : Pak Alliance with US has Cost us .... IMRAN KHAN

lol well i wonder how you guys blame all bad on Musharraf when we had prime minister! and million other people there. you guys are so innocent or naive that i don't know but do you know that up to jan 2008 Pakistan had only 30 american personals? each of the american personal was spied by 3 shift teams of ISI, which means 2 agents spying 8 hours a day and total of 3 shifts but now as soon Musharraf resigned and the day zardari took office 496 visas were issued by haqqani from USA? and from sep 2008- dec 2010,,, 7,000 americans has entered Pakistan and you complain that ISI failed? which means to keep an exact monitoring on americans! ISI has to dedicate 42,000 agents! now please go and find out how many personals ISI has? but guess what, media and politicians show people that it was Musharraf who allowed them in!!!! Guys people use brain before accusing. now having said that, each and every move can be explained with documented proofs all you need is stop posting anti 1999-2007 GOP post and educate yourself from archives of this forum!!!
sir if you are talking about Shoukat Aziz than just go look back and read how the hell he came to power and everyone knows he used to do all things on the order of Musharaf he is the cause of all the promblems we are facing in these days

lol well i wonder how you guys blame all bad on Musharraf when we had prime minister! and million other people there. you guys are so innocent or naive that i don't know but do you know that up to jan 2008 Pakistan had only 30 american personals? each of the american personal was spied by 3 shift teams of ISI, which means 2 agents spying 8 hours a day and total of 3 shifts but now as soon Musharraf resigned and the day zardari took office 496 visas were issued by haqqani from USA? and from sep 2008- dec 2010,,, 7,000 americans has entered Pakistan and you complain that ISI failed? which means to keep an exact monitoring on americans! ISI has to dedicate 42,000 agents! now please go and find out how many personals ISI has? but guess what, media and politicians show people that it was Musharraf who allowed them in!!!! Guys people use brain before accusing. now having said that, each and every move can be explained with documented proofs all you need is stop posting anti 1999-2007 GOP post and educate yourself from archives of this forum!!!

well I didnt know all the air bases, joint opreations, and anti-terrorist training, CIA centres were run by 30 americans ! its a surprise to me.

well I didnt know all the air bases, joint opreations, and anti-terrorist training, CIA centres were run by 30 americans ! its a surprise to me.

Man all the air bases? well two bases that we say that are used by USA are now proven that they are not in control of USA and never were. We had posted back in 2005 or 2006 im not sure about the year that those bases are new IRAN and UAE has control on them not USA..... Now please do some research. 3 bases were given only emergency landing, injured troops transport, nothing more! I has been proven that nothing is given to USA, We also covered that when news broke that shamshi is given to USA. it was all fuzz created by USA and our anti government and media bought the story which is proven to be false now, UAE and SA is given access to two bases which is used to keep an eye on IRAN and balance out IRAN by Arab countries in case if war breaks out between iran and arabs so they can hit IRAN from this side too, in return of all the millions of gallons of patrol they give us for free, along with letting us practice their fighter jets, which are way advanced then Pakistani and mostly american and russian so that Pakistan knows what and how to deal with in case of none indian war, this is what you call defense deals but that doesn't mean that UAE and SA, will bomb iran instead it is to keep the balance so that iran doesn't attack them, etc now joint operations? well if you go back in mid 2005 then end of 2006 mid of 2007 and jan 2008. you will see that Bush and dick cheany were trying their best to have Pakistan allow 30 american trainers to enter Pakistan, which were supposed to train FC jawans and equip them against terrorists but after american attack on FC jawans which resulted in 11 FC saheed, Musharraf abandoned the program, and this is where the fall of Musharraf started. there were close to 30 trainers were already in Pakistan, which might be CIA but please help yourself to know history by digging into these matters, that when those americans were allowed. so, that they can witness the successful attacks on terrorist and provide technical intel like GPS pin pointing etc, and all this started when very famous incident happen, when Pakistani army caught well known terrorist "i forgot the name im sorry" and handed to police and that terrorist on his way to adyala jail asked police to let him read namaz at the mosque in the way and our smart police allowed him to read namaz at masjid and he ran away, which became world wide famous embarrassment and this is where the pressure started to have UN witness all the procedure and USA started pushing this matter but in response Mush government allowed those 30 americans but it was clear and it was in news that 3 teams were monitoring their every single move 24/7 . like is said before that 30 americans were spied by ISI and each american was spied 24/7 by 6 agents and Pakistan only needed 180 agents which was still painful but managemble but as soon political government took place after election the first night 469 visias were issued by Pakistan in first night! and total of 10,000 americans are in Pakistan after Musharraf where as when Musharraf was here there were only 30 members of american,... Which CIA centers? please provide all evidence instead of some GEO investigation reports and their sources please

sir if you are talking about Shoukat Aziz than just go look back and read how the hell he came to power and everyone knows he used to do all things on the order of Musharaf he is the cause of all the promblems we are facing in these days
im not saying anything about Saukat aziz, and please come out of head buried in ground mod, and stop blaming Musharraf for the crimes of your democratic governments, WTF seriously lol? During Musharraf time 30 americans and all are spied, after Musharraf 10,000 and no ISI can't spy every single of them. mid march 2007 when dick cheany came to Pakistan he asked for a free hand for Drone attacks and Musharraf said flat out NO a BIG NO. this is why there were only 9 drone attacks and out of those 9 7 were pakistani targets. but after Musharraf 307 drone attacks now!!! think about before you speak please. Pakistan was in next11 countries and no imf and world bank but you call it fake economy now please go ask anyone how the heck do you create fake economy? 1999, 400 million in FR and 2007 17,000 million USD in FR let along other departments! do you remember that how SC was crying that oh Musharraf is privatizing Pakistani assets but now the same SC and political parties want to privatize Pakistani businesses but guess what no one wanna buy them since they are in losses ... so basically when Musharraf does it. it was wrong but when you do it! it is right? stop living in fools world my brother

All is said with due respect and please forgive me if i was harsh. this is Mine yours imrans musharraf, equal Pakistan. We all are sons of this LAND

Man all the air bases? well two bases that we say that are used by USA are now proven that they are not in control of USA and never were. We had posted back in 2005 or 2006 im not sure about the year that those bases are new IRAN and UAE has control on them not USA..... Now please do some research. 3 bases were given only emergency landing, injured troops transport, nothing more! I has been proven that nothing is given to USA, We also covered that when news broke that shamshi is given to USA. it was all fuzz created by USA and our anti government and media bought the story which is proven to be false now, UAE and SA is given access to two bases which is used to keep an eye on IRAN and balance out IRAN by Arab countries in case if war breaks out between iran and arabs so they can hit IRAN from this side too, in return of all the millions of gallons of patrol they give us for free, along with letting us practice their fighter jets, which are way advanced then Pakistani and mostly american and russian so that Pakistan knows what and how to deal with in case of none indian war, this is what you call defense deals but that doesn't mean that UAE and SA, will bomb iran instead it is to keep the balance so that iran doesn't attack them, etc now joint operations? well if you go back in mid 2005 then end of 2006 mid of 2007 and jan 2008. you will see that Bush and dick cheany were trying their best to have Pakistan allow 30 american trainers to enter Pakistan, which were supposed to train FC jawans and equip them against terrorists but after american attack on FC jawans which resulted in 11 FC saheed, Musharraf abandoned the program, and this is where the fall of Musharraf started. there were close to 30 trainers were already in Pakistan, which might be CIA but please help yourself to know history by digging into these matters, that when those americans were allowed. so, that they can witness the successful attacks on terrorist and provide technical intel like GPS pin pointing etc, and all this started when very famous incident happen, when Pakistani army caught well known terrorist "i forgot the name im sorry" and handed to police and that terrorist on his way to adyala jail asked police to let him read namaz at the mosque in the way and our smart police allowed him to read namaz at masjid and he ran away, which became world wide famous embarrassment and this is where the pressure started to have UN witness all the procedure and USA started pushing this matter but in response Mush government allowed those 30 americans but it was clear and it was in news that 3 teams were monitoring their every single move 24/7 . like is said before that 30 americans were spied by ISI and each american was spied 24/7 by 6 agents and Pakistan only needed 180 agents which was still painful but managemble but as soon political government took place after election the first night 469 visias were issued by Pakistan in first night! and total of 10,000 americans are in Pakistan after Musharraf where as when Musharraf was here there were only 30 members of american,... Which CIA centers? please provide all evidence instead of some GEO investigation reports and their sources please

eerrr...lies upon lies... but well knitted ofcouse, Im not interested in going back to from where I begin, musharraf is history. a bad chapter closed ! move on...

eerrr...lies upon lies... but well knitted ofcouse, Im not interested in going back to from where I begin, musharraf is history. a bad chapter closed ! move on...

haha, truth hurts we will see if Musharraf is history! for his opponent he is always bad chapter, but for us he is the great and don't be surprised if this bad chapter is opened pretty soon for another 5 years, Imran has shaken hands with him, both are working together..... Before you call me a liar get some respect and do some reserch, kabuter ki tarha ankey band karnay see dunya or such katam nahi ho jata , chanda.. life is a harsh truth, accept it. All what i have said it 1000% true go google everything i say, i'm a true member here who speak with facts not on the behalf of my emotions

haha, truth hurts we will see if Musharraf is history! for his opponent he is always bad chapter, but for us he is the great and don't be surprised if this bad chapter is opened pretty soon for another 5 years, Imran has shaken hands with him, both are working together..... Before you call me a liar get some respect and do some reserch, kabuter ki tarha ankey band karnay see dunya or such katam nahi ho jata , chanda.. life is a harsh truth, accept it. All what i have said it 1000% true go google everything i say, i'm a true member here who speak with facts not on the behalf of my emotions

ah, you can feel victorious because I see you have self-righteous attitude..... I dont buy it. enjoy your truth, Pakistan wont buy that ..... Inshallah.

ah, you can feel victorious because I see you have self-righteous attitude..... I dont buy it. enjoy your truth, Pakistan wont buy that ..... Inshallah.

Sir it's not about self righteous these are facts which are available on google!!!!

Sir it's not about self righteous these are facts which are available on google!!!!

if FACTS, which still is a strange word to be used, are found by google than I am indeed impressed !!

My dear friend. I just cann't understand why your are so much supporting musharaf while he is also responsible for what we are today. remember he was in power when this WOT started and it has cost us soo much. But if you still support him just blindly then what can i say.
What i have read is that he was playing double game with everyone, i.e. taliban and US. And look now what we have to face pakistanis been murdered by both US and taliban. So I don't understand how he can improve the conditions while he wasn't able to do it in 9 years of full authority.

Back
Top Bottom