What's new

Recent Interview with Pakistani Nuclear scientist Dr.Samar Mubarakmand

An interview with Dr.Samar Mubarakmand,a Pakistani nuclear scientist who was the mastermind behind Shaheen series of Missiles. He talks in detail about Pakistani Nuclear and missile capabilities and reveals many interesting facts,such as Pakistani Ballistic missiles can dodge Indian ABM system and Pakistani Cruise missiles carry a TV camera to see the target in the final stages and hit accurately.
He also clears the ambiguity about the Declared and actual range of Shaheen series of Missiles.

@The Deterrent

What do you think of this interview?

Dr Sahab is saying some interesting/weird things..haha

He says Babur and Raad Have TV guidance in final phase. In a previous interview he said there are 5 cameras on Babur
What he said about range of shaheens and naval babur???

An interview with Dr.Samar Mubarakmand,a Pakistani nuclear scientist who was the mastermind behind Shaheen series of Missiles. He talks in detail about Pakistani Nuclear and missile capabilities and reveals many interesting facts,such as Pakistani Ballistic missiles can dodge Indian ABM system and Pakistani Cruise missiles carry a TV camera to see the target in the final stages and hit accurately.
He also clears the ambiguity about the Declared and actual range of Shaheen series of Missiles.

to be very frank he did not say any thing new which is not declared already.
ABM dodging is already known
He has already declared about cameras in Cruise missiles multiple years back.
at max shaheen 3 can go upto 3000 KM but whats the difference in 2750 and 3000K?

to be very frank he did not say any thing new which is not declared already.
ABM dodging is already known
He has already declared about cameras in Cruise missiles multiple years back.
at max shaheen 3 can go upto 3000 KM but whats the difference in 2750 and 3000K?
The video is for the "Holocaust deniers" who say Pakistan has nothing better than Scud

To me the new thing he said is that Ghauri is still deployed .I thought it's retired and replaced by shaheen.

The interviewer reminds me of a typical Government High school Principal.

Dr Samar is not a man to be taken lightly even if he does not seem "astute" in interviews. Having met him multiple times, and had his counsel in career and in general life; I would not trust anything he says on the TV as having anything to do with what is really going on. And that is a compliment for those who understand.

Can someone shed some light on the ABM dodging system please? I've heard it before that DRFM comparable technology is being applied on the missiles to confuse the enemy radar. How does it work?

Can someone shed some light on the ABM dodging system please? I've heard it before that DRFM comparable technology is being applied on the missiles to confuse the enemy radar. How does it work?
The jury is still out on the matter but sideways thrusters have been observed on shaheen series.

Dr Samar is not a man to be taken lightly even if he does not seem "astute" in interviews. Having met him multiple times, and had his counsel in career and in general life; I would not trust anything he says on the TV as having anything to do with what is really going on. And that is a compliment for those who understand.

My dear Oscar, are you suggesting that this legend is in fact DOWNPLAYING what Pakistan is REALLY capable of?

Telling things that happened a few years ago as whats happening right now is his formula of keeping secracy while not lying.

Back
Top Bottom