What's new

Reasons for "Not recommended" in ISSB - Share your experience

For God's sake learn to spell and read everything from science to fiction, history to astrology, open your mind..

As for being confident, if you know what you are doing and you are well read then you can talk to anyone on many subjects.

Once again I ask please don't murder the English language so Learn to spell and improve your English. Read good books by good authors . That will help a great deal.

I am also ''Not Recommended'' from ISSB Batch PKUC, 26-30 sept Kohat,
Reasons
1. Psyc Interview
2. Dy President Interview
I was very well GTO tasks and GTO said that you are Recommended by me. But unfortunately others two Not REC me.

I am also ''Not Recommended'' from ISSB Batch PKUC, 26-30 sept Kohat,
Reasons
1. Psyc Interview
2. Dy President Interview
I was very well GTO tasks and GTO said that you are Recommended by me. But unfortunately others two Not REC me.

Hard Luck , Try next time , & Be Prepared this time , & Correct your mistakes this time.

my advise, go and have sex. that way you wont be afraid talking to women.

thats 50/50, what if he cant perform well the first time and then he is more nervous in front of woman

I'v also got NR.. and i think d reason was my immaturity.. I smile even if I fall from 7 feet high wall... i had done quite well in GTO tasks and in psy's interview but interview with deputy president didnt go that well...

Well,
I wouldn't say that ISSB requires much of examining the candidate...
Even if you give both interviews good..you still wouldn't be selected..
ISSB either need a very talented civilian or a mediocre candidate with strong military background..
I even saw a candidate whose progress was normal but he claimed on the first GTO day that he will get recommended..his group mates ignored him...
Turns out he was a son of an officer in Airforce..and he was Recommeded.
Not that i care..because i prayed for getting what's best for me..
But to see many heartbroken candidates after this happened...i must say that
"You Patriotism doesn't matter anymore"

its a game and can be hacked....the officers there are at the end of their careers most of the time.....dont think of them as Gods in their respective fields......if you know how to lie well...you can beat the system

Well,
I wouldn't say that ISSB requires much of examining the candidate...
Even if you give both interviews good..you still wouldn't be selected..
ISSB either need a very talented civilian or a mediocre candidate with strong military background..
I even saw a candidate whose progress was normal but he claimed on the first GTO day that he will get recommended..his group mates ignored him...
Turns out he was a son of an officer in Airforce..and he was Recommended.
Not that i care..because i prayed for getting what's best for me..
But to see many heartbroken candidates after this happened...i must say that
"You Patriotism doesn't matter anymore"
It seems our friend have moved on!!!

Who can blame him?? That post was made some years ago after all :P :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom