What's new

Reasons for "Not recommended" in ISSB - Share your experience

YALMAZ HASAN

New Recruit

Reaction score
:shout:I HAVE CAME BACK FROM ISSB LAST WEEK AND GOT NOT RECOMMENDED LETTER . THE REASONS BEHIND MY FAILURE :

1)I COULDN'T PERFORM WELL IN SYCATRIST INTERVIEW BECAUSE THEY ARE 2 FEMALES AND I COLDNT ANSWER THEM CONFIDENTLY .
2)I DIDN'T PERFORM WELL IN THE DEPTY PRESIDENT INTERVIEW BECASE MY MATHS IS VERY WEAK AND I COULDNT ANSWERCORRECTLY AND CONFIDENTLY.
# PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAILURE EXPERIENCE IN ISSB BECAUSE THIS CAN HELP OTHERS TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES.:police:

Better luck next time and have that confidence going in yourself at such a critical moment of your life .

First : Write you can Write in Lower Case , Writing everything in Capital letters is just Annoying & Immature.

Second : If your confidence is shakey & you do not believe in yourself , you will never Pass ISSB.

read more and do correct your spellings . above all have a clear head when you go there. answer all questions confidently.

First : Write you can Write in Lower Case , Writing everything in Capital letters is just Annoying & Immature.

Second : If your confidence is shakey & you do not believe in yourself , you will never Pass ISSB.
Writing the first letters in capital for no reason, albeit less, is also annoying.

:shout:I HAVE CAME BACK FROM ISSB LAST WEEK AND GOT NOT RECOMMENDED LETTER . THE REASONS BEHIND MY FAILURE :

1)I COULDN'T PERFORM WELL IN SYCATRIST INTERVIEW BECAUSE THEY ARE 2 FEMALES AND I COLDNT ANSWER THEM CONFIDENTLY .
2)I DIDN'T PERFORM WELL IN THE DEPTY PRESIDENT INTERVIEW BECASE MY MATHS IS VERY WEAK AND I COULDNT ANSWERCORRECTLY AND CONFIDENTLY.
# PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAILURE EXPERIENCE IN ISSB BECAUSE THIS CAN HELP OTHERS TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES.:police:
First reason: That means you're either a tharkee or a chauvinist. It was supposed to be completely professional, it's 100% you're fault. Many Pakistani perverted men have this problem.
Second: Maths can't be weak, maths is one of the most neutral subjects I can imagine. Almost everything requires maths, I know it requires effort, I find it annoying too, but it's worth it.

whats ISSB?

Issb is the board which selects young and motivated people for pak military and it is the abbrivation of inter services selection board
and thanks all guys for replying to this thread:pakistan:

Since you shared your story of failure it's obvious you have a positive approach towards life. Hopefully that would get you far ahead in life. Be careful about your spelling and grammar. At your age lack of confidence is quite common. Read some self-development books or articles available on web. Participate in games or other activities that require encounter and interpersonal skills. Even if you fail again you'd learn something useful.

Since you shared your story of failure it's obvious you have a positive approach towards life. Hopefully that would get you far ahead in life. Be careful about your spelling and grammar. At your age lack of confidence is quite common. Read some self-development books or articles available on web. Participate in games or other activities that require encounter and interpersonal skills. Even if you fail again you'd learn something useful.

THANKS SKALLAGRIM for usefull information

Back
Top Bottom