What's new

REARMING of JAPAN

The Axis alliance is established for WW三!
there is one problem. Filipino and viet are not as strong as japs.So the japs will go it alone
Japanese Self-Defense is ten times advanced than your soil gun forces

The problem you mention does not exist: NATO consists of strong as well as weak nations. And assuming Japan army is tenfold stronger than Vietnam is just foolish.

IF THE jAPANESE DECIDE TO CHANGE THEIR STATUS FROM A SELF DEFENCE FORCE TO A FULL FLEDGED MILITARY, ITS THEIR RIGHT TO DO WHAT IS NECESSARY TO DEFEND THEIR COUNTRY, NO ONE HAS TO TELL THEM WHAT TO DO ESPECIALLY THE CHINESE

Re-arm of Japan will united 3 countries together to oppose Japan. China, Russia and South Korea.. Hooray! Japan please do it.

Even United State who has deep memory of its 2435 compatriot died in Pearl Harbour 1941 Dec 7 will reserve its support to allow Japan to re-armed.

You sound like a Japanese and Soviets weapon expert, aren´t you? or you are like just again one of some Chinese clowns here in the forum, having no brain, I rather assume?

So why worry, take a seat and enjoy the show :lol:
Enjoy or not, is that your problem?

I know here is just an forum, we don't need to win in this forum, we need to fight you in real world. For now, I just want to enjoy here with your people, but I would enjoy much more when your people become food for fish.

And FYI, Jap weapons maybe more advanced than us, but history teaches us that strategy and number are much more important. Even in the old day Jap were famous with their techs like samurai sword, but we always were the no.1 empire, and the Viet were always died because of us. Just enjoy the history to repeat itself, dead meats.

I think it will be a nice idea in making a self-defence military alliance consisting of Japan-Vietnam-Philippines!

An alliance is good but there is one big problem. All 3 coutnry did not joint together, there is a considerable big gap between the 3, namingly Taiwan. To form an alliance, all the country on the same group have to have something in common. You cannot just randomly link 3 countries and found an alliance.

To japan, China is not that big of a threat, you need to know there are many US Land/Air/Sea base in Japan, any country declaring war with Japan equal to declaring war to United States, different is, if so, the war will be fought on US home Front as we will be in defense instead of offence. They are sitting on a million buckls.

If you want an alliance to work, you need to either recruit Taiwan or US in the camp (As both Japan and Filippino are supported by the US), but i don't see how Vietnam would have weaned off Russia so...........

Basically, you will need Taiwan to make this alliance work.

Yeah better organize a coalition of countries against bullying and menace of China, just like the SEATO before it was dissolved. Sooner or later, China will get what it deserve. Japan alone could rock China. Put the Philippines, Vietnam, India, South Korea, Taiwan plus US and NATO China will be history.

This is what i was talking about, but India would be a "Maybe" and S Korea generally will not join the alliance as they hated the Japanese. The same cannot be say if China enlist N Korea in their camp, then the South would join too.

121210024453-japan-flag-ship-story-top.jpg

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

The Philippines support a rearmed Japan to counterweight China's military power

* China has territorial disputes in the South China Sea with the Philippines and others

* Japan has a pacifist constitution, but this might change after the upcoming presidential election

* In July, the Philippines and Japan signed an agreement to strengthen military co-operation

Philippines backs rearming of Japan - CNN.com

I think What Philippine need is the way to make new fighter aircraft and secure the sky first, and Japan can most definitely help Philippine with that if the Constitution changed. The way they have US influenced aerospace industry and how they creat high end military hardware is what Philippine should aim for.

If not then direct export may be good too

An alliance is good but there is one big problem. All 3 coutnry did not joint together, there is a considerable big gap between the 3, naming Taiwan. To form an alliance, all the country on th esame group have to have something in common. You cannot just randomly link 3 coutnry and found an alliance.

To japan, China is not that big of a thread, you need to know there are many US Land/Air/Sea base in Japan, any country declaring war with Japan equal to declaring war to United States, different is, if so, the war will be fought on US home Front as we will be in defense instead of offence. They are sitting on a million buckls.

If you want an alliance to work, you need to either recruit Taiwan or US in the camp (As both Japan and Filippino are supported by the US), but i don't see how Vietnam would have weaned off Russia so...........

Basically, you will need Taiwan to make this alliance work.

If not then direct export may be good too

You are right. Vietnam should invite Taiwan too to join the alliance. Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan and Phlippines will build a perfect string of defence, considering the Vietnamese have a better relationship with the Taiwanese :lol:

Ask members from taiwan on their view on this alliance. I highly double that your country has a better relationship with Taiwan.
You are right. Vietnam should invite Taiwan too to join the alliance. Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan and Phlippines will build a perfect string of defence, considering the Vietnamese have a better relationship with the Taiwanese :lol:

Ask members from taiwan on their view on this alliance. I highly double that your country has a better relationship with Taiwan.

Believe or not, but in general the Vietnamese like the Chinese in Taiwan. Face the fact: there are more than 200,000 Vietnamese living in Taiwan. Taiwan itself is one of the top 10 investors in Vietnam. As far as I know, besides the small islands dispute in the SCS, there is no conflict in the relationship between two countries, unlike China. Taiwan even grants visafree travel to Vietnamese under circumstances.

Republic of China
Vietnamese people in Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://focustaiwan.tw/ShowNews/WebNews_Detail.aspx?Type=aSOC&ID=201211210047

But you are not answering my question. I am asking whether Taiwanese like your country not the other way around. You can kiss their *** but do they care? In your world, Viet is already an ally of us, Russia, India, Japan. Why not adding more to that list?

Believe or not, but in general the Vietnamese like the Chinese in Taiwan. Face the fact: there are more than 200,000 Vietnamese living in Taiwan. Taiwan itself is one of the top 10 investors in Vietnam. As far as I know, besides the small islands dispute in the SCS, there is no conflict in the relationship between two countries, unlike China. Taiwan even grants visafree travel to Vietnamese under circumstances.

Republic of China
Vietnamese people in Taiwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- CNA ENGLISH NEWS

Debating with Vietcongs are waste of energy, you ask them a question they give you an answer that is not relevant to the question. You ask Viet how Taiwanese view Vietcongs and whether they treat them as an ally against China, you get the answer of plenty of their brothers living in Taiwan. Really they have problem understanding the questions or don't bother to read an article before quickly posting an answer. It's like a race for these people, some half Chinese suggest dragging Taiwan in for an alliance and Viet quickly react as some fanboy to that suggestion. Taiwan is not run by them and involving them to counter China is quite a joke. According to the Vietcongs here they are targeting Taiping island, Taiwan would never team up with them and are having dispute with Japan as well regarding Daioyu island. Silly Pinoys and Vietnamese are so worried they are desperately thinking of ways to counter China and that's why they come here to suggest re-militarize Japan, form an alliance and whatever their imaginations can come up with. One thing is happening now and that is China is developing into a Blue water navy while other countries can't afford an arms race. ;)

But you are not answering my question. I am asking whether Taiwanese like your country not the other way around. You can kiss their *** but do they care? In your world, Viet is already an ally of us, Russia, India, Japan. Why not adding more to that list?

Read your post #40: you doubt if we (Vietnam) have a better relationship with Taiwan?
So I answer the question and say YES. What´s wrong with my statement?

Sure, now we both wait for a response from Taiwan members (such as @faithfulguy
). And of course we want to a good relationship with China, too. It is weird, but China and Vietnam are in a comprehensive strategic partnership, the highest level between two countries. It is you with your constant provocations that hinder development and trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get this, on one hand Philippine is suffering from devastating natural disasters and the countries to which it look up to, don't even bother to help them on humanitarian basis.... On the other hand, Japan which is already in economic recession and its biggest trade partner is China, wants to rearm itself against china, wont that be suicidal....

How can I trust you (not your country) who is dreaming an anti-china alliance?
Read your post #40: you doubt if we (Vietnam) have a better relationship with Taiwan?
So I answer the question and say YES. What´s wrong with my statement?

Sure, now we both wait for a response from Taiwan members. And of course we want to a good relationship with China, too. It is weird, but China and Vietnam are in a comprehensive strategic partnership, the highest level between two countries. It is you with your constant provocations that hinder development and trust.

To our chinese formers well we not like you we don't blame the future the present generations of Japanese for their forefather crimes and why should we? they help us so much and we help them too in the earthquake we send people to help out too in short why do have to be like you stupid and arrogant and living in the past? As for us this better less dependance on America, Plus more Japanese support besides the ship will be getting we be getting more hgh-tech top quality Japanese equipment and in terms economic we be getting more economic cooperation with them and more Japanese companies will go here to build business which better than you chinese will ever be and by the way thanks for pissing them off with your uncivilized raves the whole ASEAN does because a lot of Japanese Investors will go to ASEAN especially us thank you very much.

As for us being weak well our military may not be full equipment in terms of history and experience we out gun the Chinese and history alone proves we have defeat china before so as the Vietnamese so i don't think china an easily defeat my country

First chinese invasion 1600s (chinese pirates)
Korean War (Battle of Yultong Bridge and the Battle of Hill Eerie, Battle of Heartbreak Ridge, Operation Tomahawk, Battle of Heartbreak Ridge all of them great victories over the PVA)

And for the Viets i let that to them to explain your loses to them but this is a good move for the Philippines now its up to the Japanese Public

Back
Top Bottom