What's new

Reality of Kashmir today June 2016 (Truth is Bitter)

Indians are outsiders who have been shunned by the Kashmiris. UN resolutions on Kashmir must be implemented immediately, this Nuclear flash point can not be ignored any longer.

Agreed
Start from Point 1 of the agenda!

Why not do similar to Northern Ireland? Allow the Kashmiris to choose which nationality to take; de-militarize both Kashmirs, release movement restrictions for the Kashmiris so they can move about freely in either Kashmir?

That's what the resolution called for? Verifiable demilitarisation by Pakistani backed irregulars and forces and then Indian....

did you do it?

And then you ask for resolution to be implemented.

Start implementation, we will be with you to get it implemented.

For that, first withdraw!!!

India cant sweep this Nuclear Flash point under the rug anymore, UN resolutions are the only way forward, Indians crying like babies isn't going to solve anything, grow up kids.

Have you read the resolution yet?

Grow up kid

We agree, implement it

Reality of Kashmir is that, it will be part of India no matter what kind of nusiance our western neighbour indulges in.
Kashmir belongs to pandits and other minorities too, no sect of Islam can claim territory or sovereignty or separate from India over religion or ethnicity anymore, there are more of us than them.

anti minority laws like beef ban

There are idiotic laws all around the world

1) Why is abortion legal but death penalty illegal

2) Why are same-sex marriages legal and Polygamy illegal

3) Why is Polygyny legal but not Polyandry

4) Why is it legal to smoke tobacco but not marijuana

5) Why is consensual sexual legal but prostitution illegal

6) Why is it illegal to sell an organ but legal to donate it

7) Why is it legal to eat meat of animals but not humans

Commonsense is Uncommon.

Last edited:
Truth is bitter.... rest of all are assumptions and statements without any ground realities... the reality is what... a guy faced in kashmir not only him but another person talking the same what he had faced in 2014/2015 in fact since 1947... you hold Kashmir "By Force" without the will of the land people simple accept it or living in denial mode.This all Minority bullshits world listen from you guys since ages but the reality is a guy faced same behavior (which you call so called minority) across the Kashmir tour from A - Z.

Does it matter any way...Truth is bitter that Pakistan do not understand till now, Even if the whole of Kashmir Sunni people shout against India, India will still hold the place till end...This is the reality the sooner people from both sides understand it is better..Because at the end of the day, rest of India is not getting impacted with the situation in Kashmir but the Kashmir valley itself is impacted with a generation is lost and another generation is waiting to be lost if they do not change their mindset...This is a bitter truth my friend...We know that significant number of people do not like India in Kashmir valley...This is not a new news for us..

bharat needs to end its occupation of kashmir and stop its criminal suppression....

Probably
I've actually been to Kashmir and was literally wearing one of those indian bandana for a entire day Idk what people here are talking about , people treated me like anywhere else .

Are u even a kashmiri? Presumably u aren't then who the he'll on earth gave u the poragative to talk about Kashmir. The only credentials u hold is that of a 'Occupier' apart part from that not even i n ur wet dreams ur related to Kashmir. As a kashmiri I have all the respect for my pandit brothers even for those traitors who ran away for 5kg rice and some snake bites Like Anapum kher(kher in kashmiri means donkey) or ashok pandita. As far as ur "gonna remain a part of urs" It took u 180 years just to get rid of 3Lakh Britishers that too with a population bigger than ours but still u don't worry we won't take that many!!!!

Strange thatbI went in 2012 and 2014 and bith times I did not come accross a single Pakistani flag.

Sure u might have seen "Go India go back " on every nook and corner. Being a kashmiri I don't think u know my land more than me or do u????

Probably

Are u even a kashmiri? Presumably u aren't then who the he'll on earth gave u the poragative to talk about Kashmir. The only credentials u hold is that of a 'Occupier' apart part from that not even i n ur wet dreams ur related to Kashmir. As a kashmiri I have all the respect for my pandit brothers even for those traitors who ran away for 5kg rice and some snake bites Like Anapum kher(kher in kashmiri means donkey) or ashok pandita. As far as ur "gonna remain a part of urs" It took u 180 years just to get rid of 3Lakh Britishers that too with a population bigger than ours but still u don't worry we won't take that many!!!!

Sure u might have seen "Go India go back " on every nook and corner. Being a kashmiri I don't think u know my land more than me or do u????
kashmiris fly pakistani flag in srinagar but Indian flag on pdf.. funny.

Does it matter any way...Truth is bitter that Pakistan do not understand till now, Even if the whole of Kashmir Sunni people shout against India, India will still hold the place till end...This is the reality the sooner people from both sides understand it is better..Because at the end of the day, rest of India is not getting impacted with the situation in Kashmir but the Kashmir valley itself is impacted with a generation is lost and another generation is waiting to be lost if they do not change their mindset...This is a bitter truth my friend...We know that significant number of people do not like India in Kashmir valley...This is not a new news for us..
No doubt however what people fail to understand is that they don't like Pakistan as well...kashmiri's are a confused lot and they have no consensus on what they want...there is a section that want to merge with paksitan...one section that want nothing to do with both India and Pakistan and one section that want to stay with India...Jammu and Ladakh is a different ball game...and as said by you...no one in rest of India gives a fukc about Kashmiris liking us or not!!

He went through the Wagah border; toured all throughout India and went to Kashmir because we have relatives there; i'll try to share some pictures.

That's bs, Pakistanis aren't given visa's for "throughout" India..ordinary pakistanis can visit one or two cities - which they need to declare before hand with reason why, and have to report everyday at the police station.

And, they certainly aren't allowed anywhere near Jammu or Kashmir - only on state invite.

That's bs, Pakistanis aren't given visa's for "throughout" India..ordinary pakistanis can visit one or two cities - which they need to declare before hand with reason why, and have to report everyday at the police station.

And, they certainly aren't allowed anywhere near Jammu or Kashmir - only on state invite.
I have had 2 cousin families that have been to JK - again; i'm trying to get pictures.

Dude, it's the law, unless your cousins illegally sneaked in and travelled illegally.
They went from Lahore to Amritsar - from there they basically had free movement; especially since there was no one to enforce restricted movement.

I'll have pictures tommarow.

Back
Top Bottom