What's new

Real secretive reason why China dare not attack India.

USA, Europe and other Western countries have a direct interest in preventing the territorial growth of China. West has a stake and a physical interest in preventing the expansion of China's borders. And it has nothing to do with rivalry or ideological war nor does it have anything to do with Western people's love for Tibet etc. These notions are superficial bullshit. The real reason why all Western leaders would take personal interest and would literally lose sleep thinking about India-China tensions is explained below.

China's actual population is multiple times the officially stated figure and it is growing exponentially. China's real population is already at least 6 times that of the next most populous country. And this staggeringly high population is spilling not only outside it's borders but all over the world. Wherever you see, you will see Chinese. Be it in China's neighborhood like Singapore (my friend had been to ground zero of Singapore), be it my own little sleepy town in interiors of India, be it Pakistan, be it facebook pictures in USA, be it Africa, be it Eastern Russia where Chinese marry Russian women and so on. No wonder China has border disputes with most, if not all, of it's neighbors.

If China is allowed to expand, someday Chinese may end up on Western shores seeking refuge in developed countries due to mismatch in Chinese population and Chinese material resources. Due to shortage of resources, the Chinese race may try to occupy Western countries if their population is unchecked. The population of sparsely populated Arab countries is giving West a nightmare (Reference Arab refugee crises). Imagine what the super dense population of China can do. The technologically advanced countries of USA and Europe would intervene in India-China conflict to keep the Chinese populace confined inside China's borders.

This fear of West is forbidding China from attacking India. In behind-the-scene diplomacy, Indians have been blackmailing China about this dirty secret of China's real population number. Indians have been telling to Chinese, "Back off or else we will tell Uncle Sam that your large population can be a threat to West merely due to it's flabbergastingly high numbers and then the technologically superior West will nuke you."

USA would 'protect' India not because of fantastic and abstract concepts like cold war or for real but implausible factors of moral grounds but because of earthly selfish reason of protecting their physical bodies from the teeming Chinese hordes bursting at the seams.

content.php
@shjliu

but losing territory will make CCP lose credibility among chinese people.

good job, but top 3 chinese internet companies still have more market valuation than entire Indian IT industry combined.
Thats Good job by China as well!...You are happy and we are happy. Now you are comparing eCommerce to IT industry..wow..Do you know what is Content management and what is driving Digital transformation and eCommerce?..read up and we will discuss..but lets discuss in an intelligent manner..you you troll you will be trolled back.

China doesn't want war. That's the only reason.

The Chinese economy is far more important to the CCP than a tiny piece of uninhabited land on Western China.

Chinese are rational people. They know what's good and bad for them, unlike some other countries in the world.
Wrong!!

Thats Good job by China as well!...You are happy and we are happy. Now you are comparing eCommerce to IT industry..wow..Do you know what is Content management and what is driving Digital transformation and eCommerce?..read up and we will discuss..but lets discuss in an intelligent manner..you you troll you will be trolled back.

lol, tencent and baidu are eCommerce companies? does your little troll know anything about these companies? Yes, these top 3 companies worth more than entire Indian IT and computer related industry combined, come back if you have any rebuttal and yep, it's so easy to troll you little crappy IT industry, since you really don't have anything, just a bunch of bottom tier companies, keep trolling, I'm waiting.

lol, tencent and baidu are eCommerce companies? does your little troll know anything about these companies? Yes, these top 3 companies worth more than entire Indian IT and computer related industry combined, come back if you have any rebuttal and yep, it's so easy to troll you little crappy IT industry, since you really don't have anything, just a bunch of bottom tier companies, keep trolling, I'm waiting.
If you dont know how content works on ecommerce you should just keep quiet..I do this for a living.

Now you are comparing eCommerce to IT industry..wow..
That's what I was wondering. I had guessed that Alibaba was merely an online sales website. But since I am a layman and this Chinese guy typed some shit, I thought running Alibaba too required some IT servicing work albeit simple and low end type task. Can you clarify?

The Chinese economy is far more important to the CCP than a tiny piece of uninhabited land on Western China.
Are you being sarcastic? I thought Doka La was more populated than Aksai Chin which Chinese occupied.

I work in the same industry. So?

Asked about China’s claim of India reducing its troops from 400 to 40 in Doklam, he said refused to give a direct reply calling it an operational matter.

http://southasianmonitor.com/2017/08/05/coordinating-bhutan-doklam-issue-india/

:china:
Same industry!..OK..what CMS platform do you use to host the eCommerce domain and whats the most popular Technology is used to host the domain and what platform is the most cost effective one?..(FYI: a googled answer is what I get from 90 percent of the folks Iinterview...But I will know)...and from your bolded part....400 to 40 or 40 to 400 which is a better lie...that my friend is how your controlled media operate.

If you dont know how content works on ecommerce you should just keep quiet..I do this for a living.

sure, you do content for living, no wonder your mind is so limited, come back when you have rebuttal to "those 3 chinese companies have more market valuation than entire Indian IT, ecommerce and computer related industry combined", just for your information, Baidu and Tencent are not ecommerce companies since you have such limited knowledge.

That's what I was wondering. I had guessed that Alibaba was merely an online sales website. But since I am a layman and this Chinese guy typed some shit, I thought running Alibaba too required some IT servicing work albeit simple and low end type task. Can you clarify?

Are you being sarcastic? I thought Doka La was more populated than Aksai Chin which Chinese occupied.

here, Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu worth more than entire Indian IT, ecommerce and computer related industry combined by market valuation. Tencent and Baidu are not ecommerce companies, clear?

sure, you do content for living, no wonder your mind is so limited, come back when you have rebuttal to "those 3 chinese companies have more market valuation than entire Indian IT, ecommerce and computer related industry combined", just for your information, Baidu and Tencent are not ecommerce companies since you have such limited knowledge.
When did I ever bring in Baidu or Tencent in any of my posts..stop deflecting!..ecommerce is run on IT based content management systems...So yeah!..all ecommerce needs IT....IT does not need eCommerce. Man dont jump into a post midway and look like a fool and get owned...SMUCK!

Same industry!..OK..what CMS platform do you use to host the eCommerce domain and whats the most popular Technology is used to host the domain and what platform is the most cost effective one?..(FYI: a googled answer is what I get from 90 percent of the folks Iinterview...But I will know)...and from your bolded part....400 to 40 or 40 to 400 which is a better lie...that my friend is how your controlled media operate.
My friend, content management is just a small portion of ecommerce. Please don't think too highly of yourself OK. I am working on AI enabled b2b systems, integrated with plant automation.:lol:. So? Get back to topic now OK?

My friend, content management is just a small portion of ecommerce. Please don't think too highly of yourself OK. I am working on AI enabled b2b systems, integrated with plant automation.:lol:. So? Get back to topic now OK?
Now back to topic..Yes I think highly of myself..right from Chanel, Mecedez etc to JCP, Walmart etc IT is building eCommerce (eg, Hybris ATG,,etc) and Content Management systems along with Cloud and AI ..so Yes back on topic...Indian IT companies are the Major players here....FYI!..I work for Publicis Groupe..look it up.

When did I ever bring in Baidu or Tencent in any of my posts..stop deflecting!..ecommerce is run on IT based content management systems...So yeah!..all ecommerce needs IT....IT does not need eCommerce. Man dont jump into a post midway and look like a fool and get owned...SMUCK!

apparently the one gets owned over and over and over is you. You still haven't come up with the rebuttal "just 3 chinese companies, Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu worth more than entire Indian IT, eCommece, computer related industry combined." That's right, you don't have a rebuttal, so go back to your hole and keep crying.

apparently the one gets owned over and over and over is you. You still haven't come up with the rebuttal "just 3 chinese companies, Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu worth more than entire Indian IT, eCommece, computer related industry combined." That's right, you don't have a rebuttal, so go back to your hole and keep crying.

Indians count Google and Microsoft as Indian companies as they have Indian CEOs.

Mods,

This guy is ChennaiDude is diverging th topic to ecommerce now...can you do something?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom