What's new

Real secretive reason why China dare not attack India.

apparently the one gets owned over and over and over is you. You still haven't come up with the rebuttal "just 3 chinese companies, Alibaba, Tencent, and Baidu worth more than entire Indian IT, eCommece, computer related industry combined." That's right, you don't have a rebuttal, so go back to your hole and keep crying.
Nope you dont own anything....IT Development in any field/domain is still dominated by Indian IT...Learn a bit before you make a fool of yourself as always. IT still runs through the US and the talent providing the same is from India. The 3 chinese companies you mentioned dominates only your region...The hole that I live is USA..whats the hole that you crawled out off..SMUCK.

Nope you dont own anything....IT Development in any field/domain is still dominated by Indian IT...Learn a bit before you make a fool of yourself as always. IT still runs through the US and the talent providing the same is from India. The 3 chinese companies you mentioned dominates only your region...The hole that I live is USA..whats the hole that you crawled out off..SMUCK.

lol, the hole you climb out of is that craphole called India. Yep, those 3 companies still dominate the market valuation and they are astronomically higher than the entire Indian IT industry combined, so again no rebuttal, lol. Yep, you get owned again and again and again. Indian can't even make supercomputers and American only use Indian as cheap labor, you aren't even known for your technical skill, just cheap who provide the same low, repeatable, low end service 10 cents on a dollar, even Chinese labor rate is 6 times higher than you cheap Indian labor. Indian so called IT companies are nothing but low tech cheap body shops, no wonder their combined market worth is only 1/3 of just 3 chinese companies, Alibaba, Baidu and Tencent. And chinese has 7 times more tech unicorns than the Indian ones, lol. Yep, Indian get owned over and over, go back to your hole and keep crying.

Indians count Google and Microsoft as Indian companies as they have Indian CEOs.

lol, yeah we know, Indian can't create anything on their own, so they latch onto companies created by white in english countries as their own.

Last edited:
lol, the hole you climb out of is that craphole called India. Yep, those 3 companies still dominate the market valuation and they are astronomically higher than the entire Indian IT industry combined, so again no rebuttal, lol. Yep, you get owned again and again and again. Indian can't even make supercomputers and American only use Indian as cheap labor, you aren't even known for your technical skill, just cheap who provide same service 10 cents on a dollar, even Chinese labor rate is 6 times higher than you cheap Indian labor. Indian so called IT companies are nothing but low tech cheap body shops, no wonder their combined market worth is just 1/3 of 3 chinese companies, Alibaba, Baidu and Tencent. Try to beat that, hahaha.
Indian IT cheap body shops..lol..then what do we call the Chinese sweatshops cheap labor market of the world...so whats your point...Now lets talk about your so called great Chines companies:
TENCENT: Like the value Ten cents..lol.
The company remained unprofitable for the first three years. South African media company Naspers purchased a 46% share of Tencent in 2001. (As of 2014, it owns34%.).

Baidu: Market share:..lol
http://marketingland.com/chinas-largest-search-engine-baidu-struggles-earnings-186621

baidu-drop.jpg

Alibaba: Is a eCommerce company..Lets see how it does against well established Giants like Amazon tc. The digital transformation is happening and we will know by EOY 2017.

https://www.ystats.com/ystats-coms-...its-share-of-the-global-online-retail-market/

Indian IT cheap body shops..lol..then what do we call the Chinese sweatshops cheap labor market of the world...so whats your point...Now lets talk about your so called great Chines companies:
TENCENT: Like the value Ten cents..lol.
The company remained unprofitable for the first three years. South African media company Naspers purchased a 46% share of Tencent in 2001. (As of 2014, it owns34%.).

Baidu: Market share:..lol
http://marketingland.com/chinas-largest-search-engine-baidu-struggles-earnings-186621

baidu-drop.jpg

Alibaba: Is a eCommerce company..Lets see how it does against well established Giants like Amazon tc. The digital transformation is happening and we will know by EOY 2017.

https://www.ystats.com/ystats-coms-...its-share-of-the-global-online-retail-market/

lol, yeah, chinese sweatshop cheap labor still make 6x more wages than slave wages you cheap indian labors are making. Indian GDP/capita: 1723, Congo: 1784, Nigeria: 2211, China:8113. Indian even poorer than Conglese and Nigerian, India is basically an African level country. Yep, Indian cheap slave labor, that's the only thing you known for, and vastly cheaper than the Chinese labor. So, where's your rebuttal? Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent still worth more than the entire Indian IT companies combined, HAHAHAHAH. Can't come up with rebuttal huh, you get owned again. LOL.

lol, yeah, chinese sweatshop cheap labor still make 6x more wages than slave wages you cheap indian labors are making. Indian GDP/capita: 1723, Congo: 1784, Nigeria: 2211, China:8113. Indian even poorer than Conglese and Nigerian, India is basically an African level country. Yep, Indian cheap slave labor, that's the only thing you known for, and vastly cheaper than the Chinese labor. So, where's your rebuttal? Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent still worth more than the entire Indian IT companies combined, HAHAHAHAH. Can't come up with rebuttal huh, you get owned again. LOL.
Ok lets just assume that India is as poor as African countries!..Whats stopping China from attacking India..lol..the reason a nation full of cowards and cheats...and by the way all figures are anyway fudged....By your arument..do you know whats US GDP/Capita?...57,466.79 USD (2016)...at least diff between India and China is 1:3..China and USA is 1:8...now I am going by your logic..Israel GDP/Capita is 37,292.61 USD (2016)..hahaha!..so you are even weaker to Israel, by your logic...so who is my bitch now..Bow down to your Master..chinaman!

Ok lets just assume that India is as poor as African countries!..Whats stopping China from attacking India..lol..the reason a nation full of cowards and cheats...and by the way all figures are anyway fudged....By your arument..do you know whats US GDP/Capita?...57,466.79 USD (2016)...at least diff between India and China is 1:3..China and USA is 1:8...now I am going by your logic..Israel GDP/Capita is 37,292.61 USD (2016)..hahaha!..so you are even weaker to Israel, by your logic...so who is my bitch now..Bow down to your Master..chinaman!

Don't Hurt Chinaman Interest since they can't comment or go against their Master, they are not even allowed to use no Master except Yes Master

if they use no Master then it's against Chinese(CCP) Interest so they will be hanged Immediately

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_van

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...minals-executed-organs-sold-black-market.html

hahahahaha, that still makes Indian bitch way below China, so I guess Indian bitch is already bowing down to the Chinese master huh, lol. Yep, doesn't matter what other countries you are using, it still makes little Indian slave down the very bottom and way below China, lol. You still haven't come up with the rebuttal Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent still worth more than the entire Indian IT companies combined. I'm still waiting, little Indian bitch, or you are busy bowing down to your chinese master. hahahaha.

hahahahaha, that still makes Indian bitch way below China, so I guess Indian bitch is already bowing down to the Chinese master huh, lol. Yep, doesn't matter what other countries you are using, it still makes little Indian slave down the very bottom and way below China, lol. You still haven't come up with the rebuttal Alibaba, Baidu, Tencent still worth more than the entire Indian IT companies combined. I'm still waiting, little Indian bitch, or you are busy bowing down to your chinese master. hahahaha.
images
images

Yes!..The whole world is waiting and watching the coward nation of China..go phut!

In the meantime...somewhere in Doklam.

d90b8d85a143d8dd96791ef2d723a9a7--how-to-learn-chinese-freaking-hilarious.jpg

still no rebuttal of chinese 3 companies worth more than entire Indian inferior IT industry combined, lol, I'm still waiting... hahahahahaha. Keep bowing to your chinese master, little Indian bitch.

Last edited:
still no rebuttal of chinese 3 companies worth more than entire Indian inferior IT industry combined, lol, I'm still waiting... hahahahahaha. Keep bowing to your chinese master, little Indian bitch.
Nothing to rebutt, here..everything that you guys put up is anyway fake...for eg..read below...lol. Yellow punk enjoy the menu!.

images

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom