What's new

Real number of kills by PAF during Soviet Afghan war?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am on the look out to make a close guess (since PAF won't release its figures) to determine how many hostile aircraft in total were shot down by PAF including those which fell inside Soviet occupied Afghanistan and were not claimed as per the Rules of Engagement in place at that time. I am posting a number of sources to research this subject, if you have any sources please post.

Afghanistan.png

Afghan War « PakDef Military Consortium.png

Another informative document > Soviet Air confrontations with Pakistan Air Force, during Soviet-Afghan War.

I would love to know the details about this, and I did read some articles or stats once or twice (all internet based) and impression I got from those was that "Russians never intended to directly engage Pakistan's Air force" or "they never threatened Pakistan"?

Thanks for the info..........

any data about
Real number of kills by PAF during Arab-israel war?

I am on the look out to make a close guess (since PAF won't release its figures) to determine how many hostile aircraft in total were shot down by PAF including those which fell inside Soviet occupied Afghanistan and were not claimed as per the Rules of Engagement in place at that time. I am posting a number of sources to research this subject, if you have any sources please post.

View attachment 203047
View attachment 203046

Another informative document > Soviet Air confrontations with Pakistan Air Force, during Soviet-Afghan War.

Why won't the PAF release the figures ?

Back
Top Bottom