Status
Not open for further replies.

DANGER-ZONE

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT BY CHINA

1-a red Chinese flag on top.
2-three A-5/Q-5 parked on a side and Two on runway.
3-people are taking photos.

the fact is Chinese Aircraft Carrier has completed but isn't operational.
they are testing landing and taking off by specially modified Q-5 aircrafts.
this is confirmed picture and leaked from a reliable source but maybe not available on net.
:cheers::china:

dudee

before more people read your er thread article thingy.. edit the title and post this

dudee

before more people read your er thread article thingy.. edit the title and post this

my mistake my mistake :disagree:
thanx for ur PUNK-tuality for pointing out it.:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

MODS PLZ DELETE THE THREAD
cuz i made it without research.

Pak should buy these from China

This is a model of Air-craft career parked in a garden. A Chinese friend has already elaborated on that a lot.

No Pakistan is not need of these toy or even real aircraft careers. We have list of item that we need before getting this kind of career.

It's been circulating the internet for over three years now. Always check your facts before posting, especially when putting "REAL" in the title. I appreciate your gullibility.

It's just a concrete display structure, not a real carrier.

See here, here and here. Follow the first link for more images.

Nope. Actually, it is just a really, really cool looking building. Namely, it is the award winning (for creative architecture) "Military Education Center" at the "Orient Green Boat After-School Camp for Youngsters."

Located about one hour west of Shanghai, the camp was constructed at the shores of Dianshan Lake. It covers 360 hectares, and had 8 major areas: Knowledge Boulevard; Bravery and Wisdom; Education on National Defense; Challenge to Survival; Scientific Exploration; Water Sports; Sports Training; and Practice in Living. The adjoining 5000-hectare campsite and village features a Global Village, with accommodation for 4,000 students in a series of hostels, cabins, and campsites themed to reflect the experience of being in 36 different countries. Sports facilities, a golf course, parasailing, windsurfing, a simulated gun range, rides in amphibious military vehicles, museum displays, video games, aircraft, replica spacecraft, ICBMs, and a park with statues of over 160 world-famous people are also included. Think of it as a cross between summer camp, a school field trip, and a communist EPCOT Center.

The "ship" itself is of traditional steel-frame building construction, and is a generic aircraft carrier about 7/8 scale to a Nimitz. Inside are military displays, exhibition halls, meeting rooms, games, and other attractions, and on the 'flight deck' there are Chinese military aircraft, such as helicopters, fighters, and attack planes.

But it turned out that the boat is fake: it is made out of concrete and a small lake has been dug around it. There are even fighter jets parked on the runway! I have seen a lot of strange things in China over the years, but this certainly ranks in the top 10.

my mistake my mistake :disagree:
thanx for ur PUNK-tuality for pointing out it.:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

MODS PLZ DELETE THE THREAD
Still you are grilled; looks like people post following the first post and do not bother to read the entire thread. I am glad that you accepted your mistake, even went on saying "cuz i made it without research", this is a big thing. Very few people these days admit their mistakes let alone accepting responsibility. You surely have 'germs' of learning as 'learning' only comes from realizing one's shortcomings.

GREAT ACHIEVEMENT BY CHINA

flying_aircraft_carrier.jpg

Its a theme park!

It shall be appreciated if the poster does think a bit harder before posting or opening a new thread.

[/COLOR]MODS PLZ DELETE THE THREAD

Its ok this time. But next time, please do enough research first. Half the members still will believe its real, even when we know its not the real thing.

Research more and you'd be respected, otherwise you'd have zero credibility.

seen it since 2006 but nothing came out officialllly from china that they have it operational

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom