What's new

Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

No it is not allowed.

Thanks to you for blurring the RED highlighted text at the top and also for cutting down on it length.It used to take up half my mobile screen's space earlier. :)

1.jpg

test
158202.jpg

ok, so whats up with this ? no images allowed at all ?? that'll make things quite boring

@WebMaster please reconsider

You can attach an image but not link an image. Does it makes sense?

Click upload a file and attach through there. It's easy.

Okay, i was downloading every image to my pc then uploading it. But it seems i can upload by copy-pasting image's internet adress....this will do.

so like having to download every file and then upload as an attachment ? don't make sense, that'll eat up your server space way more than hotlinking, or are you guys doing this in a bid to make all content "permanent" here

now that would make sense, so many of the stickies in the military forums have dead links, is there a way you guys can restore those ones ?

Okay, i was downloading every image to my pc then uploading it. But it seems i can upload by copy-pasting images by it's internett adress....this will do.
what, it's working like before again or is there a new method ?

now that would make sense, so many of the stickies in the military forums have dead links, is there a way you guys can restore those ones ?

No, we can't bring the dead people but we can make sure the alive people remain alive. :D

No, we can't bring the dead people but we can make sure the alive people remain alive. :D
so this is how it'll be from now on ? have to upload every pic but can't hotlink ?

good if it's to make sure all future posts (including pics) are archived but don't make sense otherwise, maybe do a time based archive, where hotlinks only stay up for a month or so.. if it helps with whatever server issues caused you to ban image links ? o_O

WTF is going on? This seems to be the only forum on the internet where one's got to catch his nose from behind his head! I mean are we supposed to download the image first in photoshop or whatever, then save it, after which upload it as an attachment? BS! I ain't gonna go through all that trouble.

And how does one download gif smileys and upload them again? Ain't gonna work.

Or am I missing something here?

Oh, how I miss the old PDF. It's started to suck nowadays. From 'no graphic images' to 'no images' at all! Jeeez! :fie:

Back
Top Bottom