What's new

Reaffirming ban on graphic content.

Hey I want to know how i can join Pak Army After 2nd year. And please tell me whats the time period to Sibmit Forms

What kind of guidance you need??
I got commission in PAF 113 Non GD Course but due to a mild fracture I could not join the academy. Now I am interested again in 115 Non GD Course. Please you explain will I have any advantage?

Ahmad Shahzad live South Korea wanna be a part of great army ISI Please help me to join ISI thanks

Hello everyone.

We have been noticing some members still posting graphic content, mostly in threads related to the conflicts in Syria and Iraq, despite members being warned about the ban we impose on the display of graphic content. This message is to notify that our team would be targeting such posters and appropriate bans would be handed out to them. We want this activity to cease with an immediate effect. We also request our readers to directly tag and report to moderators about graphic content so it can be taken down.

Best Regards | Pakistan Defence Administration.
got it bro

@Horus I do have an ambiguity and it may lead to discrepancies ... kindly let me know is it mandatory to earn -ve rating in this forum to be permanent member. Regards.

Back
Top Bottom