What's new

Ready to do anything to ensure stability in Pakistan: Sri Lanka

Gindies what is your problem. Sri Lankans nice to Pakistan and vice versa, You got no freinds in neighbourhood you jealouse?

Pakistan and srilanka have a common problem which is"" india "" which is a reason behind a lot of issues in Pakistan and SL. As far as amerikis etc are concerned they dont live in the region nor they have any interests , they are serving self interests once resolved ... We are here to stay!!
Ahhh the desperation which makes one clutch at straws!!

Take it easy. Sri lanka has nothing near the problem that you have. Somalis also has the same problem as you. So what is next? Soma-Pak alliance? India is not the problem but in fact the solution for sri lanka. take a breath and wait for a few months before making another bhai mulk of them. Just a sugggestion so that you are not disappointed later.

Ahhh the desperation which makes one clutch at straws!!

Take it easy. Sri lanka has nothing near the problem that you have. Somalis also has the same problem as you. So what is next? Soma-Pak alliance? India is not the problem but in fact the solution for sri lanka. take a breath and wait for a few months before making another bhai mulk of them. Just a sugggestion so that you are not disappointed later.

i think you need one , sound like a jealous b**atcH ...lol

At least this shows Pakistan has real friends.
Pakistan should strengthen bilateral relations with Sri Lanka.

Gindies what is your problem. Sri Lankans nice to Pakistan and vice versa, You got no freinds in neighbourhood you jealouse?
Ahhh.. Another pureblood pakistani aryan using honorable language. So what is your claim to the aryan fame? Persian, or turk or arab DNA? Surely not sri lanka I presume..

On the topic, Afghanistan is a pretty good friend of India. And a few others as you continue to see off and on. Maybe there will be new born friends created in the region soon. We are working on it and we will get there slow and steady. There is no hurry.

i think you need one , sound like a jealous b**atcH ...lol
Must have taken a lot of thinking on your part to write that. You must have been mentally impaled! Take a break before the next round of recieving. Responses.

Must have taken a lot of thinking on your part to write that. You must have been mentally impaled! Take a break before the next round of recieving. Responses.

haha , i am now 100% sure my assumption was right .. good luck and carry on with your troll patrol :wave:

Sri_Lanka.gif
:pakistan::china:

Pakistan-Sri Lanka Long Live Friendship :smitten:

Ahhh.. Another pureblood pakistani aryan using honorable language. So what is your claim to the aryan fame? Persian, or turk or arab DNA? Surely not sri lanka I presume..

On the topic, Afghanistan is a pretty good friend of India. And a few others as you continue to see off and on. Maybe there will be new born friends created in the region soon. We are working on it and we will get there slow and steady. There is no hurry.

Aryan is a muslim name. I am aware that other religions use it as well. And Gindi I have not used any bad language. As far as Afghanistan goes they have a puppet regime controlled by USA when they leave we will see who they support.

U see Gindi you in any event you are jealouse and Afghan does not have even have a border with India.

And whilst on the topic of the name aryan and the sugestion of race. Any person can become a muslim. Can any person become a hindu brahmin?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom