What's new

Ready to accept PM post if Congress wins LS polls and elects me: Rahul Gandhi

Well him becoming the PM of India might not do much damage but also might not bring much good. I would accept him as PM> But I still believe Modi deserves a chance. He has a vision and idea when it comes to building infrastructure and promoting development.

But frankly speaking even congress is not doing a bad job. Lets take rapid metro as an example. Ever metro city in a congress ruled state has a modern metro. Not one BJP ruled state has got one yet. Not even gujarat. Congress is also keen of national development but they get bogged down by their populist decisions.
Cum to Mumbai thrr was not a single road built in last 10 yrs in city.....
Metro rail city development plan was chalked out during NDA like metro in delhi...... express ways........
Khoongres can only produce Gandhi clan nothing else ....

Last edited:
I agree!! and frankly I would apreciate Modi as PM.

But Gujarat has also not made any miraculous development. Gujarat's development is also pretty medicore if you compare it other states. I frankly believe Gujarat thing is a little overhyped. Gujarat doesn't have the highest per capita in India, it is not the most educated state, it is not the most developed etc.. The only thing Gujarat is no1 in is exports.

So saying that Modi will do an exponentially better job that Rahul might be an exaggeration.

No:1 in Exports, it's not an easy target to achieve... China's economy is swelling day by day, hope i don't need to say why?

Is he ready to resign as Party Vice-President if the Congress is decimated in elections? That's what he should be giving more thought about.

Is he ready to resign as Party Vice-President if the Congress is decimated in elections? That's what he should be giving more thought about.

No, Instead he will be made PRESIDENT, why?? B'cause he is a Gandhi & he can't do anything wrong.

The one and only true leader of India. Rahulji all of us are waiting for you to lead this nation out of poverty and corruption. You are the last hope, our White Knight.

Back
Top Bottom