What's new

Raze Navy Sailing Club to the ground in three weeks, orders IHC

again that is your opinion and i dont have to accept anything..
Of course you don't have to accept anything. I said it would be better for you if you did, not that you have to. I have no power over you, obviously. I just want to say that what you said sounds like something Donald Trump would say.

Also quote me when alternative to Fauji foundation were arranged?
Did you read what I wrote? I will repeat
The work done by those organizations is admirable. This thread is about a clear illegality. There is no reason to defend illegal occupation of park land regardless of who did it.

Civil authorities who own greenbelt and parkland areas can lease out the land to other organisations to cover running costs. Happens in UK too.
It's not classed as "occupying ".
and no it wasnt illegal NOC was granted by CDA no land grabbing was involved.
CDA has the right to lease out parkland.
There's nothing illegal.
Just because CDA is in on it does not make it legal. The Sindh Building Control Authority was in on Nasla Tower. Didn't make Nasla Tower legal. I can't believe I have to repeat this. Two wrongs don't make a right.

But it's judiciary hate against military which make them do those decisions.
Ah yes the old "yahoodi sazish" argument. Must be the hate. Not the illegality. Of course not. Mankind's angel hai military. How shocking to think that in a country full of corruption to a level of a pandemic, some people in the military might also be involved in corruption. Shocking.

Military should hit back, same as mushsharraf did.
Military should hit back?lol At what? The courts? It should do what Nawaz did with his attack on the SC?lol
that is exactly what it is. "raze it" "drag the body" type of decisions. that is what i was saying. in an eye blink the honorable high court released 72 terrorists including Ikramullah turabi who went on to re unite ttp after his release under noor wali... just because those 72 hardened terrorist were convicted by military courts and the honorable judge didnt like army.
1641577916937.png

again that is your opinion and i dont have to accept anything.. and no it wasnt illegal NOC was granted by CDA no land grabbing was involved.

Can you show where in CDA bylaws it says they can lease out or give NOC to armed forces to carryout the commercial activities in national park?

It is convenient argument to scapegoat CDA when they themselves has not any authority to grant such NOC. Guess you havent read the court judgement ?

So Apparently CDA didnot issue NOC as @Ghost 125 was perpetuating so passionately

20200713_125444-jpg.650642

IHC directs CDA to seal Navy sailing club

The Frontier Post

July 23, 2020

Abdullah Momand

While expressing extreme displeasure over the construction of the club, the Chief Justice Athar Minallah directed Secretary Interior to seal the club through the Capital Deve-lopment Authority (CDA).

The CJ also summoned affidavits from the CDA chairman Amir Ali Ahmed and board members.

In the remarks, Justice Minallah questioned “under which law, Pakistan Navy operates a commercial project.” The court ordered that it be satisfied on the matter at the next hearing. If the club is not sealed by the hearing next week, the cabinet secretary has to appear before court. The CJ also ordered the matter to be presented before the federal cabinet.

These aren’t the tribal areas, this is the country’s capital, he said adding we appreciate your many sacrifices and respect you, he told the navy representative. This is especially because of your martyrs, he recalled. The court remarked that no one is above the law. Neither this court nor anyone else.”

The judge called the CDA’s reply alarming and they have been unable to assert their authority. A board member of the CDA informed the court that there was no allotment letter for the land on which the club is built.

It should be noted here that Pakistan Navy on protected land of Zone 3, illegally established their sailing club having no approval from the civic agency which was later challenged in Islamabad High Court.

When asked what the CDA had done, he said it had issued notices. “What do you mean you issued notices?” asked Justice Athar Minallah.” Go knock down illegal buildings.”

The additional attorney-general told the court he wanted to assist it, but Justice Minallah told him he couldn’t. Go seal the building instead, he said.

The board member told the court that the prime minister gave permission for construction along the Rawal Lake. Answer what I am asking you, the chief justice said. He questioned the CDA’s attitude towards the poor and asked why they had a different attitude now. Tell us whether the sailing club is illegal or legal, he asked.

The member called it an “unapproved building”. “What does that mean? That means it’s illegal,” said Justice Minallah. He reminded everyone that the law will be followed as no one is above it.

When the Pakistan Navy representative asked for time to submit a reply Justice Minallah asked what he wanted time for. “No one is above the law, including this court,” he said. “We respect you, appreciate your sacrifices and honour your martyrs but if you will move beyond laws isn’t right and you will be made accountable adding that “Why are you defending something that is indefensible? court remarked.

He asked why the court shouldn’t initiate negligence proceedings against the CDA chairman and board members. The court later adjourned the case for a week.

City managers decided to demolish Navy sealing club
1 year ago
Add Comment
by The Frontier Post
Pakistan-Navy-Sailing-club.jpg

Written by The Frontier Post
Abdullah Momand
ISLAMABAD: The city managers of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) issued a third show cause notice to the navy sailing club and mentioned that the club is a commercial activity constructed in a protected area of Zone3 without approval from the authorities in sheer violations of the laws Frontier Post has learnt.

It should be noted here that Margalla hills national park area protected both under Islamabad Wildlife ordinance (1980) and Islamabad capital territory zoning regulation 1992 and both residential and commercial activities are illegal in light of laws.
According a notification issued from the building control wing of the civic agency to the navy sealing club (constructed on Lake view park premises) the authorities of the naval club has been warned that this project is totally illegal and unauthorized according to both city and environmental laws and immediately stop the construction and in case of failure the city administration will take action and has the right to demolished the whole structure.

It should be noted here that this is the second time that Margallah hills national park area was used for commercial and residential purposes as country Prime Minister Imran Khan illegally constructed its residence Banigala in violation of laws and now this is new commercial project to make functional of margalla hills national park area.

A source in the civic agency told Frontier Post that the club authorities didn’t got approval from the civic agency and this project was launched in a protected area according to the environmental laws and we already served 2 notices regarding the violation but the club is now functional illegally. According to the documents available with this scribe the project is totally a commercial activity as the club offered membership to various officials for dining,swimming and sealing on different commercial rates.

Another source in the civic agency told this scribe that the club administration visited their office for a limited activity of sealing to rescue those people who drown in the lake but administration didn’t permit them to do so but this club was functional and constructed in sheer violation of laws. Chairman CDA Aamir Ali Ahmad responded to Frontier Post that the civic agency already issued show-cause notices and action will be taken according to the law.

Construction on rawal lake should stop. It's national park, with name lake view park.
Army, airforce, navy personals already getting good benefits like free medical, good salary and then non stop pension. And even few getting plot too.
Now, they want to do business on land dedicated for defense purpose.
Please kuch to khayal karo, Sharam karo. We are poor country, many living below poverty line & there are no jobs for educated people etc. I saw 100s of people in lines for just 2 post.
People trust you and you are making fool to nation, like first they made mall, then they changed it's name to airwar college like that.
Court should order to demolish all illegal construction and punish those who betray in the name of defense but doing personal business

So Apparently CDA didnot issue NOC as @Ghost 125 was perpetuating so passionately

20200713_125444-jpg.650642

IHC directs CDA to seal Navy sailing club

The Frontier Post

July 23, 2020

Abdullah Momand

While expressing extreme displeasure over the construction of the club, the Chief Justice Athar Minallah directed Secretary Interior to seal the club through the Capital Deve-lopment Authority (CDA).

The CJ also summoned affidavits from the CDA chairman Amir Ali Ahmed and board members.

In the remarks, Justice Minallah questioned “under which law, Pakistan Navy operates a commercial project.” The court ordered that it be satisfied on the matter at the next hearing. If the club is not sealed by the hearing next week, the cabinet secretary has to appear before court. The CJ also ordered the matter to be presented before the federal cabinet.

These aren’t the tribal areas, this is the country’s capital, he said adding we appreciate your many sacrifices and respect you, he told the navy representative. This is especially because of your martyrs, he recalled. The court remarked that no one is above the law. Neither this court nor anyone else.”

The judge called the CDA’s reply alarming and they have been unable to assert their authority. A board member of the CDA informed the court that there was no allotment letter for the land on which the club is built.

It should be noted here that Pakistan Navy on protected land of Zone 3, illegally established their sailing club having no approval from the civic agency which was later challenged in Islamabad High Court.

When asked what the CDA had done, he said it had issued notices. “What do you mean you issued notices?” asked Justice Athar Minallah.” Go knock down illegal buildings.”

The additional attorney-general told the court he wanted to assist it, but Justice Minallah told him he couldn’t. Go seal the building instead, he said.

The board member told the court that the prime minister gave permission for construction along the Rawal Lake. Answer what I am asking you, the chief justice said. He questioned the CDA’s attitude towards the poor and asked why they had a different attitude now. Tell us whether the sailing club is illegal or legal, he asked.

The member called it an “unapproved building”. “What does that mean? That means it’s illegal,” said Justice Minallah. He reminded everyone that the law will be followed as no one is above it.

When the Pakistan Navy representative asked for time to submit a reply Justice Minallah asked what he wanted time for. “No one is above the law, including this court,” he said. “We respect you, appreciate your sacrifices and honour your martyrs but if you will move beyond laws isn’t right and you will be made accountable adding that “Why are you defending something that is indefensible? court remarked.

He asked why the court shouldn’t initiate negligence proceedings against the CDA chairman and board members. The court later adjourned the case for a week.

City managers decided to demolish Navy sealing club
1 year ago
Add Comment
by The Frontier Post
Pakistan-Navy-Sailing-club.jpg

Written by The Frontier Post
Abdullah Momand
ISLAMABAD: The city managers of the Capital Development Authority (CDA) issued a third show cause notice to the navy sailing club and mentioned that the club is a commercial activity constructed in a protected area of Zone3 without approval from the authorities in sheer violations of the laws Frontier Post has learnt.

It should be noted here that Margalla hills national park area protected both under Islamabad Wildlife ordinance (1980) and Islamabad capital territory zoning regulation 1992 and both residential and commercial activities are illegal in light of laws.
According a notification issued from the building control wing of the civic agency to the navy sealing club (constructed on Lake view park premises) the authorities of the naval club has been warned that this project is totally illegal and unauthorized according to both city and environmental laws and immediately stop the construction and in case of failure the city administration will take action and has the right to demolished the whole structure.

It should be noted here that this is the second time that Margallah hills national park area was used for commercial and residential purposes as country Prime Minister Imran Khan illegally constructed its residence Banigala in violation of laws and now this is new commercial project to make functional of margalla hills national park area.

A source in the civic agency told Frontier Post that the club authorities didn’t got approval from the civic agency and this project was launched in a protected area according to the environmental laws and we already served 2 notices regarding the violation but the club is now functional illegally. According to the documents available with this scribe the project is totally a commercial activity as the club offered membership to various officials for dining,swimming and sealing on different commercial rates.

Another source in the civic agency told this scribe that the club administration visited their office for a limited activity of sealing to rescue those people who drown in the lake but administration didn’t permit them to do so but this club was functional and constructed in sheer violation of laws. Chairman CDA Aamir Ali Ahmad responded to Frontier Post that the civic agency already issued show-cause notices and action will be taken according to the law.

fine, i was wrong there.

Pandora box has been opened. It cant be closed now.

Why elites businesses are flourishing when common man cant even think about getting a government job? Thousand of candidates applying for a clerk job through this nasty quota system. The elites have made their own housing societies with subsidized groceries, education, everything is easy for them.

At the same time, their children are boasting the illegally obtained wealth on social media, driving luxurious cars of latest model, becoming intellectual on every social media post as if they are aristotal of 21st century.

Commoners Youth is wandering aimlessly with no skilled education, some are opting as food delivery riders (which btw is an extremely dangerous job due to conditon of roads we have).

In Karachi, every street is filled with giant potholes, sewerage water. 5 min distance takes 30 minutes due to encroachments.

Karachi is functioning due to charity by people and job provided by private companies. Meanwhile, the Elites are busy squeezing every bit of profit from commoners.

Some "entitled" people are defending the commercial construction on land alloted for defense purposes. By that definition, please handover your house/flat keys to your watchman instead of his usual salary , because he guards it, right?

A single deed of corruption by one individual makes life of 100 people living hell.

A broken road causes fuel waste by cars, causes accidents, loss of precious time, pollution, people arrive late causing revenue loss, eldery people are hurt. and so on.

You get my point?

How is it illegal? Which law in Pakistan prohibits armed forces from build facilities for their people. Every base in US has atleast one small mall inside base and often one huge Joint services mall outside where all items are Tax free.

Non of the US generals are millionaires from illegal means or get 50 acre lands when they retire. Neither are they involved in politics.

Finally something good there are dozens of lands all over evey city hijacked by rangers paf army etc should be removed

Of course you don't have to accept anything. I said it would be better for you if you did, not that you have to. I have no power over you, obviously. I just want to say that what you said sounds like something Donald Trump would say.

Did you read what I wrote? I will repeat

Just because CDA is in on it does not make it legal. The Sindh Building Control Authority was in on Nasla Tower. Didn't make Nasla Tower legal. I can't believe I have to repeat this. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Ah yes the old "yahoodi sazish" argument. Must be the hate. Not the illegality. Of course not. Mankind's angel hai military. How shocking to think that in a country full of corruption to a level of a pandemic, some people in the military might also be involved in corruption. Shocking.

Military should hit back?lol At what? The courts? It should do what Nawaz did with his attack on the SC?lol

View attachment 806692
Just appreciation doesn't make a cup of tea.
Military men need education for their children, accommodation, a car , medical and financial assuring.
Money for all that comes from these businesses run by Fauji foundation.
Everything is not in federal law. Local authorities have their own bylaws.

That gives them power to give such NOC.

Now it seems that the implementation of law started to take its shape on par. But still like a baby is crawling; those sitting in CDA should also be booked and their wealth checked.
All the politicos involved in businesses are also to be scrutinized; leave the seat or leave the business.
Accountability across the boards.
Shameem 'the tout'/Justice Isa is still enjoying the benefits; maybe due to their roots in Judiciary?

I suppose something is better than nothing.
Just appreciation doesn't make a cup of tea.
Military men need education for their children, accommodation, a car , medical and financial assuring.
Money for all that comes from these businesses run by Fauji foundation.
Everything is not in federal law. Local authorities have their own bylaws.

That gives them power to give such NOC.

All these figures should be made absolutely clear so the public can know exactly what is going where, and how much of army benefits are coming from these ventures VS. the public exchequer.

Should also decide how much we'd like to spend on defense, the size and type of army we should have given evolving threats, and how these things line up with other third-world countries that are in the bottom 5 of some indexes.

Last edited:
Non of the US generals are millionaires from illegal means or get 50 acre lands when they retire. Neither are they involved in politics.
Generals salary and facilities are amount to half a million dollar per year. They fly private DoD jet for official business. 3 star General and above get secret service security. When the retire they keep most if not all these facilities plus get hired by political party or cooperation. They get paid $200,000 to $500,000 just for siting on board of director seat.

Pakistani generals gets peanuts compared to them.

Construction on rawal lake should stop. It's national park, with name lake view park.
Army, airforce, navy personals already getting good benefits like free medical, good salary and then non stop pension. And even few getting plot too.
Now, they want to do business on land dedicated for defense purpose.
Please kuch to khayal karo, Sharam karo. We are poor country, many living below poverty line & there are no jobs for educated people etc. I saw 100s of people in lines for just 2 post.
People trust you and you are making fool to nation, like first they made mall, then they changed it's name to airwar college like that.
Court should order to demolish all illegal construction and punish those who betray in the name of defense but doing personal business
and to give wheels to these illegal Real estate projects they bribe/protect Politicians and then these politicians rule Pakistan as their kingdom and destroy the nation!

if you talk about sindh specifically Karachi Zardari and his gang of jahil waderas are enjoying protection of Fauji Mafia who is grabbing land to build societies,stealing resources and diverting to their societies and result is Pakistan largest city now looks like slum Sindh province of Pakistan has become its own state where Zardari and his gang dont give a rats *** about federation of Pakistan and just because they legalize Fauji land grab shout speration sologans!

MQM was armed just so people would move to DHA property prices would rise and fauji inc makes crazy money!

who is more anti PAkistani awaam for not following traffic signal or fauji mafia for protecting Zardari!
Generals salary and facilities are amount to half a million dollar per year. They fly private DoD jet for official business. 3 star General and above get secret service security. When the retire they keep most if not all these facilities plus get hired by political party or cooperation. They get paid $200,000 to $500,000 just for siting on board of director seat.

Pakistani generals gets peanuts compared to them.
since we are comparing bs to bs!

ie Pak army Mafia General (PS: not PA whole) to American general!

atleast amrikay may logon keh haqooq hain aur koi fauji ka thaikaidar beech sarak peh plazay kharay nai kar sakta! naa he koi navy walla national security keh naam peh shaadi hall chala raha ho !!

na keh PAF keh base may sab sey barra shaddi hall laga para ho!

stop this fauji mafia worship and start acting like Pakistani!

Back
Top Bottom