What's new

Raze Navy Sailing Club to the ground in three weeks, orders IHC

BTW US Navy also has plenty of sailing clubs.
first of all we have two different countries with two different laws . there are so many things US law allow and pakistnai LAW did not . and there are many things allowed in pakistan but in USA they are strictly prohibited .

BTW can you shear USN have a club and they are charging fee from civilians an amount to use USN club sir ? just for my info .

first of all we have two different countries with two different laws . there are so many things US law allow and pakistnai LAW did not . and there are many things allowed in pakistan but in USA they are strictly prohibited .

BTW can you shear USN have a club and they are charging fee from civilians an amount to use USN club sir ? just for my info .
They can.
Any organisation can do that for generating income for sustainable facilities which pay for themselves instead of relying on organisation budget.

They can.
Any organisation can do that for generating income for sustainable facilities which pay for themselves instead of relying on organisation budget.
that is bad idea i must say then pakistani LAWs are better . even our forces did not follow laws but law makers did a great job to keeping military away from business

ap log bhi had ker dety ho
search falcon mall on google

in sahab ko pehchanty ho ya bhool gay ?

View attachment 806681

View attachment 806676

mery khayal main ap khud hi fauj ke bary dushman hain . falcon mall was hot sale in market until last month

markeeting of falcon mall

pics of markeeting can you see FALCON MALL ON THAT DAMN WALL ??????
HAAD HAI ANDH BHAKTI KI

View attachment 806662

View attachment 806651

View attachment 806652

View attachment 806653

View attachment 806654

View attachment 806656

View attachment 806655

View attachment 806657

View attachment 806658

View attachment 806659

View attachment 806661

OFFICIAL FB page

Quote Of The Day
🎉

Falcon Mall Project by PAF being the only full service Shopping Mall on Shahra e Faisal would include top leading brands, food court, cinema and entertainment area as well.
🏟️
🎰
🛒
🛍️
👨‍👨‍👧‍👦
🤹

#falconmall #karachi #shoppingmall #falconmallkarachi #shopping #PAF #PAFmall #sharaefaisal #comingsoon #shoppingtime #shoppingaddict #happyshopping #besttime #weloveshopping #shoppingcenter #style #fashion #foodcourt #cinemas #games #adventure #city

View attachment 806665

View attachment 806667

View attachment 806669

View attachment 806674

View attachment 806673

View attachment 806671

View attachment 806664
ok fine bhai, u wont understand what i wanted to say .

that is bad idea i must say then pakistani LAWs are better . even our forces did not follow laws but law makers did a great job to keeping military away from business
Thing is there are about 10 million pakistani citizens who are either serving or retired members of pakistani military and their family members.
All of them need medical care, welfare, education, entertainment, and money after retirement, or in case they are disabled .
Government of Pakistan arranges none of that .
That's where Fauji foundation and all those businesses come in.
That's why you see veterans begging on the streets of USA but not Pakistan.
It's something to be proud of, but being made into something shameful.

Theatrics...how about bringing back the chor tabbar from london whom they released so shamelessly. bitches of the riches ..corrupt incompetent fkrs.
As a principle, two wrongs do not make a right. If I were to use your argument I could argue that because the Navy illegally occupied park land, it is OK for Malik Riaz and Sindh government to do so. Then you will argue it is okay for some other illegal activity to occur. You see this leads to a spiral of crap and whataboutism. This is why two wrongs don't make a right. Whataboutism is an easy slippery slope to everyone being allowed to be their very worst. I don't think any of us want that.

the first picture is pathetically edited and the 2nd one is AIr War college, do you think air war college is not necessary ??
Plot har sarkari mulazim ko milta hai. khatam karna hai to sab ka khatam karaen.
I'm from a military family from Karachi who has spent many decades on Faisal Base and I know exactly where this "air war institute" is and where the actual air war college is. Let's not fool anyone. As VERY CLEARLY shown by @Imran Khan, this building was planned as a commercial shopping mall on Faisal Base.

ok fine bhai, u wont understand what i wanted to say .
I think it would be better for you to accept your mistake. There is no misunderstanding of what you wanted to say. You made a factually incorrect statement. Illegal is illegal, regardless of who does it. Our military is our people - same as us. I don't like to disrespect the people in uniform by attempting to defend the obvious wrongs that they do. There should be respect for the uniform and this respect should be earned not demanded.

Thing is there are about 10 million pakistani citizens who are either serving or retired members of pakistani military and their family members.
All of them need medical care, welfare, education, entertainment, and money after retirement, or in case they are disabled .
That argument is made a lot of times. The work done by those organizations is admirable. This thread is about a clear illegality. There is no reason to defend illegal occupation of park land regardless of who did it.

As a principle, two wrongs do not make a right. If I were to use your argument I could argue that because the Navy illegally occupied park land, it is OK for Malik Riaz and Sindh government to do so. Then you will argue it is okay for some other illegal activity to occur. You see this leads to a spiral of crap and whataboutism. This is why two wrongs don't make a right. Whataboutism is an easy slippery slope to everyone being allowed to be their very worst. I don't think any of us want that.

I'm from a military family from Karachi who has spent many decades on Faisal Base and I know exactly where this "air war institute" is and where the actual air war college is. Let's not fool anyone. As VERY CLEARLY shown by @Imran Khan, this building was planned as a commercial shopping mall on Faisal Base.

I think it would be better for you to accept your mistake. There is no misunderstanding of what you wanted to say. You made a factually incorrect statement. Illegal is illegal, regardless of who does it. Our military is our people - same as us. I don't like to disrespect the people in uniform by attempting to defend the obvious wrongs that they do. There should be respect for the uniform and this respect should be earned not demanded.

That argument is made a lot of times. The work done by those organizations is admirable. This thread is about a clear illegality. There is no reason to defend illegal occupation of park land regardless of who did it.
Civil authorities who own greenbelt and parkland areas can lease out the land to other organisations to cover running costs. Happens in UK too.
It's not classed as "occupying ".

Also quote me when alternative to Fauji foundation were arranged?

again that is your opinion and i dont have to accept anything.. and no it wasnt illegal NOC was granted by CDA no land grabbing was involved.

no body is saying anything about fauji foundation sir . they should have 10 fauji foundations . we are talking here when serving members start running the show . when land given to them for defense they use it in fouji foundation when they use military names logos and trust in project . why they name it fouji foundation bahria fizaiyah ? make a free sovereign welth fund with a decent name and remove all military names from this mess . serving officers must not have any economical interest . you are taking it to wrong way if you think we oppose foundation but this foundation when join hands with serving officers its became a mafia . its damage military image . look what malik riyaz did with name bahria .even pakistna navy go to courts still he is using it its a shame . they can have 1 million decent names why they use military names ? a sugar can be said diamond sugar rather then fuji sugar . a society can be said perl society rather than bahria town . a colony can be said platinum colony rather than fizaiya colony . why not DHA rename to some civilian name like boulevard rather then defense housing ? ap iman se batao is DHA ne kitna badnaam kiya fauj ko ? fuji cement fuji fartilizer fauji aata fauji power fauji school askri banks

kuch to aqal kareen yaar haad hai wesy .

again that is your opinion and i dont have to accept anything.. and no it wasnt illegal NOC was granted by CDA no land grabbing was involved.
CDA has the right to lease out parkland.
There's nothing illegal. But it's judiciary hate against military which make them do those decisions.
Military should hit back, same as mushsharraf did.

There's nothing illegal. But it's judiciary hate against military which make them do those decisions.
that is exactly what it is. "raze it" "drag the body" type of decisions. that is what i was saying. in an eye blink the honorable high court released 72 terrorists including Ikramullah turabi who went on to re unite ttp after his release under noor wali... just because those 72 hardened terrorist were convicted by military courts and the honorable judge didnt like army.

no CDA have no right to lease 99 years to anyone let alone military like elephant which enters the room and did not go out in last 74 years . CDA have no right its proven in court . navy can ho to SC .

In the judgment, Justice Athar Minallah remarked that it was not in Navy’s powers to join any real estate venture. Neither it was in Capital Development Authority’s (CDA) powers to issue a no-objection certificate (NOC) for building naval farmhouses.

Back
Top Bottom