What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right people am kinda lost here. So after these findings, what happens next now? As in we had him on remand already dint we? So why another 14 days now?

Right people am kinda lost here. So after these findings, what happens next now? As in we had him on remand already dint we? So why another 14 days now?

To please Pakistani awam before he boards the flight back home.

That way Pakistanis would be able to say:

Sala itne din jail ki hawa tau khak aya na..

My honest take, this is purely a time borrowing tactic because neither GoI, nor the Pakistani Army, and surely not the political opposition know how to get out of the jingoistic mess that they got in to. Davis woh haddi hai, joh nigelte nahin banegi or ugulenge to aant saath leke jaayegi.

To please Pakistani awam before he boards the flight back home.

That way Pakistanis would be able to say:

Sala itne din jail ki hawa tau khak aya na..

Wow, how do u know that Einstien? Did zardari text you about this or somthing?

Why are Indians being so sarcy for? They behavin as if we have caught one of their diplomats.

Why are Indians being so sarcy for? They behavin as if we have caught one of their diplomats.

Why do you think everybody is same?

Water is water, but when cow drinks it, it makes milk, when a snake drinks it, it becomes a poison.

Treat everybody differently looking at his-her value-credentials baba...

I personally being an Indian to whatever extent I am, am not scared. I am just watching and waiting for the courage of the convictions in this situation. My interest is limited to only that. Please do not mind, it is a lot of interest because I really want to see how the Pakistani Generals will finally create the illusion of betterment of Pakistan in this situation.

GUEST01:
Whatchya think? he will be hanged?
No way!

GUEST01:
Whatchya think? he will be hanged?
No way!

Hanged is far from it. Even if he dies in custody thru a la Salman Taseer (Shaheed) situation, the imprint will last for enough period to make an impact on Pakistan's polity (mainly consists of Army so include that).

I will be inclined to think that he will be expunged after "quick and thorough deliberations by the Pakistan Court". Nawaz will get a signal from the house of Saud. Zardari anyway does not need any prodding. My curiosity is only about the line that the Army will take in the expunging justification.

Please lets discuss facts and avoid flamers... That goes for the Pakistani's too.

One is the fact, other is the perception, and finally there is something called "ground reality" - and this ground reality, coupled with International power matrix is applicapble in RD`s case. something that would roll the destiny of RD, and not the facts.

Anderson was given free passage from India after killing thousands, and this is also a fact.

Make it or break it!

Pakistani police: US man committed 'murder'
By BABAR DOGAR, Associated Press – 33 mins ago
LAHORE, Pakistan –
," Tareen told a news conference.
The police chief said Davis told interrogators that one of the Pakistani men had pointed his pistol at him.
However, Tareen said the slain man's pistol had been examined and officers found that all the bullets were in the magazine and no bullet was found in the chamber. Police also determined that the American shot and killed the second Pakistani as he tried to flee, hitting him in the back, Tareen said.[/B][/U]
Tareen's remarks left open the possibility that the man with the empty pistol had still pointed the gun at the American. The police chief said the issue of diplomatic immunity was a government matter but that the police have sent a preliminary charge sheet recommending Davis face a murder trial.

Hi,

Thank you Mr Tareen---your statement released some of the pressure---now we know that a gun wass pointed at Davis---who can comment on there being a bullet in the chamber or not---. Just the gun being pointed is a death sentence.

So----that solevs one problem---one down and one to go---the details will come out regarding the other one soon.

As I stated earlier----the police should have done due dilligence and made a raid on the two dead peoples houses immediately to see if there were any stolen merchandise laying at home or in use of any house member---if they would have found some stolen items----the case would have lost steam----if not----they would then fall back on circumstantial evidence.

The interview by pak police was PATHETIC AND OF VERY POOR QUALITY---there was no cohesiveness in questions----there were too many people in the room talking at the same time---and interfering as well---which gave time to Davis to compose himself---. It really is a sorry state of condition---.

The man should have been interviewed without a mob---.

Hanged is far from it. Even if he dies in custody thru a la Salman Taseer (Shaheed) situation, the imprint will last for enough period to make an impact on Pakistan's polity (mainly consists of Army so include that).

I will be inclined to think that he will be expunged after "quick and thorough deliberations by the Pakistan Court". Nawaz will get a signal from the house of Saud. Zardari anyway does not need any prodding. My curiosity is only about the line that the Army will take in the expunging justification.

Things a la Taseer are not going to happen because they have added a 3 layer security precisely for that.
And as for the PA, I think they have to be on board, if zardari and saudis are too, in order to make it more palatable to Pakistan awam.

Lets see what kind of quid pro quo is there if any!

One is the fact, other is the perception, and finally there is something called "ground reality" - and this ground reality, coupled with International power matrix is applicapble in RD`s case. something that would roll the destiny of RD, and not the facts.

Anderson was given free passage from India after killing thousands, and this is also a fact.

Make it or break it!

Yes we all know that. Don't go around pontificating ground realities to the seniors on this here forum because of the conduct of certain juniors.

Many thanks for the input...

AM why don't you make this thread a sticky? It's already the most viewed thread ever in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom