What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: but i dint insult you sir was just sharing a light joke ehhh come on i was still calling you a young man :D

Well' Since you have Addressed me Young man, I would try forgiving you :lol: ... Btw are you a Free Lancer??

Mr. Davis wouldn't have thought in his worst nightmare that he will be treated like this when he killed those two guys. He probably thought that he would scot free in 2-3 days max. but look where he has landed himself. Already been 15 days and LHC gave his judicial remand for another 14 days. Still he would be hoping that US govt. can do something and he gets free sooner.

I am wondering what song will he be humming right now? Probably John Mayer's "....Half of my heart's got grip on the situation; Half of my heart needs time..." :lol:

The GOP should invite the FBI to join the investigation in observer status.

After a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time I have seen my nation united at one issue Thanks Raymond Davis or whatever your name is :D

WASHINGTON: President Obama's national security advisor summoned Pakistan's ambassador to the White House Monday evening to deliver a threat from the president: Release Raymond Davis, an American being held in Lahore for killing two Pakistanis, or face the consequences, US media quoted Pakistani officials as saying.

According to the reported published in ABC News, National Security Advisor Tom Donilon told Ambassador Husain Haqqani that the U.S. will kick him out of the U.S., close U.S. consulates in Pakistan, and cancel an upcoming visit by Pakistani President to Washington, if Davis is not released from custody by Friday.

According to the ABC News, the outlines of the threat were confirmed by a senior U.S. official, who was not authorized to speak on the record. A White House spokesperson, Tommy Vietor, declined comment.

Meanwhile, Ambassador Haqqani, in a message on social networking website denied that any US official has conveyed any personal threats to him or spoken of extreme measures.

Geo.Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom