What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has as much right to say 2 robbers as others to say the 2 were murdered. He bases his statements on what the police have said unlike many here who refuse to believe the police. Many Pakistani's refuse to believe they are robbers despite the evidence. And even if the court declared it was an act of self defense people would scream Government cover-up.

heeeeey dude dont bla bla bla i am sick from you robbers robbers drama are they proved robbers??/ and who are you to claim them robbers when case is in court? what a shame robbers families never comet suicide you maroon :angry::angry:

you can see you attitude and judge how much world hate your country and Americans . USA is sick nation even i cant call them humen after i see this suicide of women for justice. and much much shame for Pakistani GOV :cry::cry::cry: our blood is cheap :cry::cry::cry:

Both are run by politically opposite parties and none wants to risk public anger by stating that Mr. Davis is indeed diplomatically immune.

Public anger at such a declaration would be justified, given the facts around the case we know - false identity and no diplomatic visa (accepted by US officials), and no clear job description, not to mention that even the conventions on immunity have certain clauses under which immunity might not apply.

The process should go through the courts, with the US (and the GoP, if it supports the US position of diplomatic immunity for Davis) making their case in front of the court.

How clever America send secret agents to sneak around Pakistan? Now America says to threaten cut off aid to Pakistan. What a devil game!

Your posts implicates that you want aid from USA or else you ll start crying.
Why are you so willing to get more aids?:buba_phone:

Be mature and see it all from our PoVs.

Anyways, this is what I found:
According to the US embassy in Islamabad, he saw that one of them had a gun. Apparently fearing that he was about to be robbed, he opened fire, killing both.

This was said by US Embassy, which means, it is confirmed he said that.
He also says that he feared his life, whereas they didnt even point at him!
You guys are labelling them as terrorists where they didnt even attempt to rob him?

Just open Dawn news and see it live. He was having a 9mm, 5 magzines, a pair of binoculars, 5 ATM cards, hightec wireless and pictures of stratigic places in Pakistan.

He was a spy, so stop saving him

no diplomatic visa (accepted by US officials),

Please see the first few minutes of this video.

As far as other details are concerned, they can all be proved.

You don't seriously think it's difficult for the US to make/create documents, do you?

The first and foremost thing is diplomatic immunity of Mr. Davis which I find difficult to doubt the existence of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys leave aside everything, and tell us, how these alleged robbers became ISI operatives?

Is the present gov pulling the wool over Pakistani folks and manufacturing face saving formula to release RD!!!

No, because possession of weapons without legal permits is a huge problem in Pakistan, and therefore the lack of a permit is not evidence of being criminals, though it would be a crime itself.

In any case, did Raymond Davis have permits for the weapons he was carrying?

Yet did not the familes of the dead say that they carried legal weapons? if they lied about that then what else are they covering up?

as far as Davis having a gun none of us can really say what current Government policy for foriegn agents working with the Pakistan Goverment is. Does a Special Forces soldier or CIA field agent who work closely with Government forces have gun permits? yet they do carry weapons for self defense in the field with tacit Government approval.

Last edited:
Guys leave aside everything, and tell us, how these alleged robbers became ISI operatives?

Is the present gov pulling the wool over Pakistani folks and manufacturing face saving formula to release RD!!!

thats just one persons view, I don't think 99.9% of the people here think they were ISI.

he has as much right to say 2 robbers as others to say the 2 were murdered. He bases his statements on what the police have said unlike many here who refuse to believe the police. Many Pakistani's refuse to believe they are robbers despite the evidence. And even if the court declared it was an act of self defense people would scream Government cover-up.

If in your sight crow is still white then i have nothing to say. :tdown:

Two dead Pakistani were intelligence operatives: report

The Punjab government has sought assistance from the federal government in securing the custody of the three American men accused of killing the third Pakistan while they were rushing to help Davis.

"We have sought access to get custody of these accused because they are wanted by the Punjab police in connection to the Raymond Davis case," said Pervez Rashid, spokesman for the Punjab Chief Minister."

The interior ministry has placed the names of the three Americans, including the driver of the US consulate in Lahore, on the Exit Control List,� an Interior Ministry official was quoted as saying by The Express Tribune.The Exit Control List empowers the government to prevent any person from leaving Pakistan.The Interior Ministry, through the Foreign Office, has written to the US consulate, asking for the three Americans to be handed over to Punjab Police, the Interior Ministry official said.

He declined to name the three Americans, saying it might compromise the investigation. The US Embassy said it was not aware of these developments."We have not received any such information on the issue as yet," said Courtney Beale, acting spokesperson for the Embassy.

Davis is currently in police custody in Lahore and Pakistani leaders have rejected US demands for him to be released on the ground that he enjoys diplomatic immunity.

Two dead Pakistani were intelligence operatives: report, IBN Live News

Please see the first few minutes of this video.

As far as other details are concerned, they can all be proved.

You don't seriously think it's difficult for the US to make/create documents, do you?

The first and foremost thing is diplomatic immunity of Mr. Davis which I find difficult to doubt the existence of.
We really frown on arguments conducted through videos. You can post a link to the video as a source supporting your argument, but please summarize whatever argument is being made in the video and tell us at what point in the video the argument is made.

If I watched every video posted on this forum to support some argument or the other, that is pretty much all I would be able to do all day.

So please redo your post keeping the above in mind.

This applies to everyone - do not use videos as support for your argument unless you follow the above instructions to go with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
They had criminal record and are intel operative as well? - It doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom