What's new

RAW's Trafficking of Indian Children To Israel To Be Used As Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually idiots I disregard, but this man has some ideas that are worth discussing. I hope people take off their global glasses and address the points in this guy's points.

huh only some valid points, but you may take some pain to counter some stupid points made by him, you know he's not one among us i guess?

huh only some valid points, but you may take some pain to counter some stupid points made by him, you know he's not one among us i guess?

I don't agree with him 100%. However he made some points worth discussing.

if what you say is true, can there be hope? indians on this forum, and im sure in general will almost always stand up for the 'white man' like it is his life duty. like you said, all the politicians and power holders in the indian government and also all the heads of the indian "free" media are actually secretly on the british (or american) payroll and they are in reality working for the interest of the 'white man' while pretending to look independent. if this is true, then would you say the game is over for india as an independent country?

I have written that the Indians easily accepted a handful of the British from half way around the world as rulers and, after the nuclear destruction of New Delhi, Washington and New York (my previous post), they will easily accept Satish Chandra as ruler. They would have accepted, even demanded, Satish Chandra as ruler several decades ago but for the crimes of CIA-RAW against him described in my earlier posts.

On June 15, 2010 I wrote: "The life of a nation includes and can be defined by the life of a leader whose psyche and genes they come to share. By cutting off the life of the Indian who is the life and light of India from the Indian people, putting in place long time agents of British intelligence and the C.I.A. such as the Nehru family and Vajpayee instead, C.I.A.-RAW have ensured the decay and death of the Indian nation. The nuclear destruction of New Delhi (above) can change this situation and bring India back to life."

Guys, the truly sad thing about this scenario, about writings like this, is that there are legitimate concerns, legitimate abuses, in geopolitics today.

Why worry about international aggression, trade relations, REAL human suffering, when we can focus on ludicrous and sensationalistic articles like these?

They distract from REAL problems. Sir, you are actually doing harm with stuff like this.

Guys, the truly sad thing about this scenario, about writings like this, is that there are legitimate concerns, legitimate abuses, in geopolitics today.

Why worry about international aggression, trade relations, REAL human suffering, when we can focus on ludicrous and sensationalistic articles like these?
They distract from REAL problems. Sir, you are actually doing harm with stuff like this.

Chogy - dont take him seriously life is serious enough as it is. We got loads of issues in the world - one is lets hope we have world peace.
When viewing a thread like this and when one sees the title one has to come to the conclusion that the OP is a complete pr1ck of the highest calibre - a first class toilet statement in the thread title says it all. I think we should all get together and get weby to give us his IP address and send Rambo to his house and put him out of his misery.
He certainly needs to get a life mate. Nite buddy.

India's current chief of air staff, N. A. K. Browne, that I have referred to below, is a CIA-RAW man; he was posted in Israel for several years and was deeply involved in the trafficking of Indian children to Israel to be used as food; he was also the source of the proposal, that I have referred to in the opening post of this thread, to set up a processing facility to prepare and ship the meat of Indians to Israel but which was rejected because Jewish custom requires the victims to be tortured and killed over several hours before they can be eaten:-

In my press release dated January 11, 2012 I said:-

---------START QUOTE---------
Why Were Iraq's Aircraft & Tanks Behaving Erratically During the Gulf Wars?
During the first Gulf War, it was reported that Iraq's fighter planes that rose to meet the American attackers were just flying randomly instead of attacking the attackers. In the second Gulf War, therefore, Iraq simply buried its fighter planes in the sand or sent them to shelter in Iran. During the second Gulf War, it was reported that Iraqi tanks defending Baghdad were firing randomly instead of hitting the advancing American tanks. Both these phenomena were due to the fact that microwave signals from U. S. satellites can hack into and operate any digital circuitry and the Iraqi inability to control its aircraft and tanks was due to such hacking. When an Indian Sukhoi-30MKI crashed on December 13 '11, the pilots who ejected safely reported that they were having difficulty controlling the plane and struggled to control it for 20 minutes before ejecting. This is what I have written about that:-

"When I say the new Chief of Air Staff, N. A. K. Browne, is a CIA-RAW man, I mean he literally sits at CIA-supplied terminals to participate in crimes against India. More than a thousand Indian Air Force aircraft have crashed since 1970, the vast majority of the crashes caused by microwaves from U. S. satellites which can hack into and operate any digital equipment. In his first week in office as Chief of Air Staff, Browne caused two Indian Air Force fighter planes to crash with microwaves from satellites, to give a boost to his bid to buy worse than worthless foreign aircraft for several tens of billions of dollars of which he will get a hefty cut along with the Defence Minister and the Italian woman who gets the largest cut. The Sukhoi crash on Dec. 13 '11 and the grounding of the Sukhoi fleet has been caused 2 days ahead of the purchase decision as the purchase was made impossible by my opposition to it. See IndianAirForcePilotsMurderDOTblogspotDOTcom . "

The United States can similarly disable air defence missiles and has repeatedly disabled Pakistan's air defences. It even disabled Pakistan's nuclear warheads during the Kargil conflict as Gen. Musharraf has admitted. I have repeatedly pointed to this peril from microwave signals from U. S. satellites as in my addendum dated February 26, 2006 titled "National security crisis due to microwaves from satellites" in my blog titled "Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S." which can be found from a Yahoo/Google search with the title and have provided solutions to this problem. Despite all this, the criminals of the Indian government -- the Cabinet Committee on Security -- on January 5 '12 approved the purchase of one and a half billion dollars worth of worse than worthless French air-to-air missiles for the worse than worthless Mirage 2000 fighters.

What I have said above about the peril from microwaves from satellites to the electronics of aircraft and tanks also applies to the electronic fuses for artillery shells which the Indian government is reportedly purchasing from Israel.
---------END QUOTE---------

The same day -- January 31, 2012 -- that the decision in favor of the French Rafale aircraft was announced, the crash of a Kiran trainer aircraft was caused by microwaves from satellites to give a boost to the bid to buy the Pilatus trainer aircraft from abroad which is pending.

Following my recent warnings about the U.S. ability to hack the electronics of aircraft, tanks, missiles, warhead triggers, etc., the following article, dated January 30, 2012, titled "Hacking Seen As Rising Risk With Car Electronics" has appeared on moneyDOTmsnDOTcom:-

Hacking Seen as Rising Risk With Car Electronics: Bloomberg - MSN Money

It says, in part:-

"“There clearly is a vulnerability,” said Adrian Lund, president of the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, based in Arlington, Va. “All these electronics we’re bringing into cars seem to exacerbate that.”
A National Academy of Sciences panel, including Lund, elevated the concerns in a report Jan. 18 reviewing U.S. regulators’ work in finding the cause of unintended acceleration in Toyota Motor Corp. vehicles.
Savage and co-author Tadayoshi Kohno, from the University of Washington, found vulnerabilities in telematics systems, which make the connections between cars and mobile communications. "

Mobile communications means microwaves.

Satish Chandra

Soylent Green is people..

Uh boy...

Last edited by a moderator:

nowadays anyone can write blogs and post it on forums like these so that they will remain here forever and create confusion on global scale...it is best for us to ignore such nonsense articles :)

I don't agree with him 100%. However he made some points worth discussing.
You should say I don't disagree with him 0%.

The real merit of an article should be decided by the new facts it puts forward and the new suggestions it makes. In this respect the OP is a m*ron sadly. I can write a review of scooby doo, spew some white-hatred and add lines about how British controlled and raped India citing Jallianwala bagh and other incidents. But some valid points of white domination does not make it sensible. Please tell me you dont agree, because otherwise you are giving a little currency to the following ideas
1. "Jews eat children" -- The infamous blood libel
2. India's Air Chief is a child trafficker and a CIA agent. ---
3. Amartya Sen was given the Nobel Prize as a dummy substitute for Satish Chandra. --- Look at his idea to grow Indias GDP by 30% in his blog.
These are embedded in the various half-truths and allegations he makes.
Like the UP train accident was orchestrated to make way for Rahul Gandhi's trip. A naive idiot may impulsively think this is a 'may be'. That is how these sh*tty propaganda pieces are supposed to work.
This guy is not real. He does not believe in what he says. But his campaign is deliberate. He just weaves stories, embeds them with his 'credentials and ideas' to seem acceptable for people who believe in whatever they see in print.
This is a campaign, by some persistent guy(Ask the people who regularly read and comment on Indian online newpapers. They have been putting up with this guy for years now.)

He could be anyone: Zaid Hamid, or his student, or Pax Sinica, RazPak or even Chogy :^P

The real merit of an article should be decided by the new facts it puts forward and the new suggestions it makes. In this respect the OP is a m*ron sadly. I can write a review of scooby doo, spew some white-hatred and add lines about how British controlled and raped India citing Jallianwala bagh and other incidents. But some valid points of white domination does not make it sensible. Please tell me you dont agree, because otherwise you are giving a little currency to the following ideas
3. Amartya Sen was given the Nobel Prize as a dummy substitute for Satish Chandra. --- Look at his idea to grow Indias GDP by 30% in his blog.
Like the UP train accident was orchestrated to make way for Rahul Gandhi's trip. A naive idiot may impulsively think this is a 'may be'. That is how these sh*tty propaganda pieces are supposed to work.
This guy is not real. He does not believe in what he says. But his campaign is deliberate. He just weaves stories, embeds them with his 'credentials and ideas' to seem acceptable for people who believe in whatever they see in print.
This is a campaign, by some persistent guy(Ask the people who regularly read and comment on Indian online newpapers. They have been putting up with this guy for years now.)

He could be anyone: Zaid Hamid, or his student, or Pax Sinica, RazPak or even Chogy :^P

This man suffers Schizophrenia (Delusion of grandeur type).This condition leads to vertical split in person not a horizontal one like in case of dissociative identity disorder.Chances that this man is Chogy,Razpak,pax sinca or chinese dragon is very low,even though possibility of him being alter-ego of Zaid hamid or one of his student cannot be discounted.Probably this man is using his real name and photograph.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

This man suffers Schizophrenia (Delusion of grandeur type).This condition leads to vertical split in person not a horizontal one like in case of dissociative identity disorder.Chances that this man is Chogy,Razpak,pax sinca or chinese dragon is very low,even though possibility of him being alter-ego of Zaid hamid or one of his student cannot be discounted.Probably this man is using his real name and photograph.

if what you say is true, can there be hope? indians on this forum, and im sure in general will almost always stand up for the 'white man' like it is his life duty. like you said, all the politicians and power holders in the indian government and also all the heads of the indian "free" media are actually secretly on the british (or american) payroll and they are in reality working for the interest of the 'white man' while pretending to look independent. if this is true, then would you say the game is over for india as an independent country?

The following article which appeared in the Atlantic Monthly of October 1908, more than a century ago, described the absolute slavery of India to Britain and the same absolute slavery to the white man continues today of which RAW's trafficking of Indian children to Israel to be used as food is an exampe. Note that about twenty thousand Indian farmers have been committing suicide every year for more than a decade because of indebtedness and hunger caused by the wealth transfer to American companies such as Monsanto the Indian givernment has undertaken while at the same time the Indian government is transferring wealth, 13 billion dollars for worse than worthless fighter aircraft in just one deal announced on January 31st '12, in numerous worse than worthless purchases from white countries at breakneck speed:-

---------START QUOTE---------
... we must first of all get clearly in mind the fact that India is a subject land. She is a dependency of Great Britain, not a colony. Britain has both colonies and dependencies. Many persons suppose them to be identical; but they are not. Britain's free colonies, like Canada and Australia, though nominally governed by the mother country, are really self-ruling in everything except their relations to foreign powers. Not so with dependencies like India. These are granted no self-government, no representation; they are ruled absolutely by Great Britain, which is not their "mother" country, but their conqueror and master.

Why is England in India at all? Why did she go there at first, and why does she remain? If India had been a comparatively empty land, as America was when it was discovered, so that Englishmen had wanted to settle there and make homes, the reason would have been plain. But it was a full land; and, as a fact, no British emigrants have ever gone to India to settle and make homes. If the Indian people had been savages or barbarians, there might have seemed more reason for England's conquering and ruling them. But they were peoples with highly organized governments far older than that of Great Britain, and with a civilization that had risen to a splendid height before England's was born. Said Lord Curzon, the late Viceroy of India, in an address delivered at the great Delhi Durbar in 1901: "Powerful Empires existed and flourished here [in India] while Englishmen were still wandering painted in the woods, and while the British Colonies were a wilderness and a jungle. India has left a deeper mark upon the history, the philosophy, and the religion of mankind, than any other terrestrial unit in the universe." It is such a land that England has conquered and is holding as a dependency. It is such a people that she is ruling without giving them any voice whatever in the shaping of their own destiny. The honored Canadian Premier, Sir Wilfred Laurier, at the Colonial Conference held in London in connection with the coronation of King Edward, declared, "The Empire of Rome was composed of slave states; the British Empire is a galaxy of free nations." But is India a free nation? At that London Colonial Conference which was called together for consultation about the interests of the entire Empire, was any representative invited to be present from India ? Not one. Yet Lord Curzon declared in his Durbar address in Delhi, that the "principal condition of the strength of the British throne is the possession of the Indian Empire, and the faithful attachment and service of the Indian people." British statesmen never tire of boasting of "our Indian Empire," and of speaking of India as "the brightest jewel in the British crown." Do they reflect that it is virtually a slave empire of which they are so proud; and that this so-called brightest jewel reflects no light of political freedom?

Crossing over from this side to London, we sail from there to India in a magnificent steamer. On board is a most interesting company of people, made up of merchants, travelers, and especially Englishmen who are either officials connected with the Indian Government or officers in the Indian army, who have been home on furlough with their families and are now returning. We land in Bombay, a city that reminds us of Paris or London or New York or Washington. Our hotel is conducted in English style. We go to the railway station, one of the most magnificent buildings of the kind in the world, to take the train for Calcutta, the capital, some fifteen hundred miles away. Arrived at Calcutta we hear it called the City of Palaces; nor do we wonder at the name. Who owns the steamship line by which we came to India? The British. Who built that splendid railway station in Bombay? The British. Who built the railway on which we rode to Calcutta? The British.

To whom do these palatial buildings belong? Mostly to the British. We find that Calcutta and Bombay have a large commerce. To whom does it belong? Mainly to the British. We find that the Indian Government, that is, British rule in India, has directly or indirectly built in the land some 29,000 miles of railway; has created good postal and telegraph systems, reaching nearly everywhere; has established or assisted in establishing many schools, colleges, hospitals, and other institutions of public benefit; has promoted sanitation, founded law courts after the English pattern, and done much else to bring India into line with the civilization of Europe. It is not strange if we soon begin to exclaim, "How much are the British doing for India! How great a benefit to the Indian people is British rule!" And in an important degree we are right in what we say. British rule has done much for India, and much for which India itself is profoundly grateful.

But have we seen all? Is there no other side? Have we discovered the deepest and most important that exists? If there are signs of prosperity, is it the prosperity of the Indian people, or only of their English masters? If the English are living in ease and luxury, how are the people of the land living? If there are railways and splendid buildings, who pay for them? and who get profits out of them? Have we been away from the beaten tracks of travel ? Have we been out among the Indian people themselves, in country as well as in city? Nearly nine-tenths of the people are ryots, or small farmers, who derive their sustenance directly from the land. Have we found out how they live? Do we know whether they are growing better off, or poorer? Especially have we looked into the causes of those famines, the most terrible known to the modern world, which have swept like a besom of death over the land year after year, and which drag after them another scourge scarcely less dreadful, the plague, their black shadow, their hideous child? Here is a side of India which we must acquaint ourselves with, as well as the other, if we would understand the real Indian situation.

The great, disturbing, portentous, all-overshadowing fact connected with the history of India in recent years is the succession of famines. What do these famines mean ? Here is a picture from a recent book, written by a distinguished British civilian who has had long service in India and knows the Indian situation from the inside. Since he is an Englishman we may safely count upon his prejudices, if he has any, being not upon the side of the Indian people, but upon that of his own countrymen. Mr. W. S. Lilly, in his India and Its Problems,writes as follows:—

"During the first eighty years of the nineteenth century, 18,000,000 of people perished of famine. In one year alone—the year when her late Majesty assumed the title of Empress—5,000,000 of the people in Southern India were starved to death. In the District of Bellary, with which I am personally acquainted,—a region twice the size of Wales,—one-fourth of the population perished in the famine of 1816-77. I shall never forget my own famine experiences: how, as I rode out on horseback, morning after morning, I passed crowds of wandering skeletons, and saw human corpses by the roadside, unburied, uncared for, and half devoured by dogs and vultures; how, sadder sight still, children, 'the joy of the world,' as the old Greeks deemed, had become its ineffable sorrow, and were forsaken by the very women who had borne them, wolfish hunger killing even the maternal instinct. Those children, their bright eyes shining from hollow sockets, their nesh utterly wasted away, and only gristle and sinew and cold shivering skin remaining, their heads mere skulls, their puny frames full of loathsome diseases, engendered by the starvation in which they had been conceived and born and nurtured—they haunt me still." Every one who has gone much about India in famine times knows how true to life is this picture.

Mr. Lilly estimates the number of deaths in the first eight decades of the last century at 18,000,000. This is nothing less than appalling,—within a little more than two generations as many persons perishing by starvation in a single country as the whole population of Canada, New England, and the city and state of New York, or nearly half as many as the total population of France! But the most startling aspect of the case appears in the fact that the famines increased in number and severity as the century went on. Suppose we divide the past century into quarters, or periods of twenty-five years each. In the first quarter there were five famines, with an estimated loss of life of 1,000,000. During the second quarter of the century there were two famines, with an estimated mortality of 500,000. During the third quarter there were six famines, with a recorded loss of life of 5,000,000. During the last quarter of the century, what? Eighteen famines, with an estimated mortality reaching the awful totals of from 15,000,000 to 26,000,000. And this does not include the many more millions (over 6,000,000 in a single year) barely kept alive by government doles.

What is the cause of these famines, and this appalling increase in their number and destructiveness? The common answer is, the failure of the rains. But there seems to be no evidence that the rains fail worse now than they did a hundred years ago. Moreover, why should failure of rains bring famine? The rains have never failed over areas so extensive as to prevent the raising of enough food in the land to supply the needs of the entire population. Why then have people starved? Not because there was lack of food. Not because there was lack of food in the famine areas, brought by railways or otherwise within easy reach of all. There has always been plenty of food, even in the worst famine years, for those who have had money to buy it with, and generally food at moderate prices. Why, then, have all these millions of people perished? Because they were so indescribably poor. All candid and thorough investigation into the causes of the famines of India has shown that the chief and fundamental cause has been and is the poverty of the people,—a poverty so severe and terrible that it keeps the majority of the entire population on the very verge of starvation even in years of greatest plenty, prevents them from laying up anything against times of extremity, and hence leaves them, when their crops fail, absolutely undone—with nothing between them and death, unless some form of charity comes to their aid. Says Sir Charles Elliott long the Chief Commissioner of Assam, "Half the agricultural population do not know from one halfyear's end to another what it is to have a full meal." Says the Honorable G. K. Gokhale, of the Viceroy's Council,"From 60,000,000 to 70,000,000 of the people of India do not know what it is to have their hunger satisfied even once in a year."

And the people are growing poorer and poorer. The late Mr. William Digby, of London, long an Indian resident, in his recent book entitled "Prosperous" India,shows from official estimates and Parliamentary and Indian Blue Books, that, whereas the average daily income of the people of India in the year 1850 was estimated as four cents per person (a pittance on which one wonders that any human being can live), in 1882 it had fallen to three cents per person, and in 1900 actually to less than two cents per person. Is it any wonder that people reduced to such extremities as this can lay up nothing? Is it any wonder that when the rains do not come, and the crops of a single season fail, they are lost? And where is this to end? If the impoverishment of the people is to go on, what is there before them but growing hardship, multiplying famines, and increasing loss of life?

Here we get a glimpse of the real India. It is not the India which the traveler sees, following the usual routes of travel, stopping at the leading hotels conducted after the manner of London or Paris, and mingling with the English lords of the country. It is not the India which the British "point to with pride," and tell us about in their books of description and their official reports. This is India from the inside, the India of the people, of the men, women, and children, who were born there and die there, who bear the burdens and pay the taxes, and support the costly government carried on by foreigners, and do the starving when the famines come.

What causes this awful and growing impoverishment of the Indian people? Said John Bright, "If a country be found possessing a most fertile soil, and capable of bearing every variety of production, and, notwithstanding, the people are in a state of extreme destitution and suffering, the chances are there is some fundamental error in the government of that country."

Perhaps the greatest of all the causes of the impoverishment of the Indian people is the steady and enormous drain of wealth from India to England, which has been going on ever since the East India Company first set foot in the land, three hundred years ago, and is going on still with steadily increasing volume. England claims that India pays her no "tribute." Technically, this is true; but, really, it is very far from true. In the form of salaries spent in England, pensions sent to England, interest drawn in England on investments made in India, business profits made in India and sent to England, and various kinds of exploitation carried on in India for England's benefit, a vast stream of wealth ("tribute" in effect) is constantly pouring into England from India. Says Mr. R. C. Dutt, author of the Economic History of India(and there is no higher authority), "A sum reckoned at twenty millions of English money, or a hundred millions of American money [some other authorities put it much higher], which it should be borne in mind is equal to half the net revenues of India, is remitted annually from this country [India] to England, without a direct equivalent. Think of it! One-half of what we [in India] pay as taxes goes out of the country, and does not come back to the people. No other country on earth suffers like this at the present day; and no country on earth could bear such an annual drain without increasing impoverishment and repeated famines. We denounce ancient Rome for impoverishing Gaul and Egypt, Sicily and Palestine, to enrich herself. We denounce Spain for robbing the New World and the Netherlands to amass wealth. England is following exactly the same practice in India. Is it strange that she is converting India into a land of poverty and famine?"

It is said that India is incapable of ruling herself. If so, what an indictment is this against England! She was not incapable of ruling herself before England came. Have one hundred and fifty years of English tutelage produced in her such deterioration? As we have seen, she was possessed of a high civilization and of developed governments long before England or any part of Europe had emerged from barbarism. For three thousand years before England's arrival, Indian kingdoms and empires had held leading places in Asia. Some of the ablest rulers, statesmen, and financiers of the world have been of India's production. How is it, then, that she loses her ability to govern herself as soon as England appears upon the scene? To be sure, at that time she was in a peculiarly disorganized and unsettled state; for it should be remembered that the Mogul Empire was just breaking up, and new political adjustments were everywhere just being made,—a fact which accounts for England's being able to gain a political foothold in India. But everything indicates that if India had not been interfered with by European powers, she would soon have been under competent governments of her own again.
---------END QUOTE--------

As I have described in earlier posts, the British, after a fake 'freedom struggle' managed by the Intelligence Bureau, left India in the hands of their native servants who fiercely guard and advance their masters' interests. These servants of theirs were serving their white masters before the so-called 'Independence' in 1947 as well. Millions of Indians fought for the British in both World War I and II, tens of thousands of them giving their lives for their white masters and not a single one of them fought the British on behalf of India.

Just as M. K. Gandhi reveled in his "slavery with a vengeance" to the white man, Indians today revel in their "slavery with a vengeance" to the white man (and woman). Indians put full page advertisements in newspapers saying how they are lying "at your feet, Madam" to the white (Italian) woman they have accepted as the supreme ruler of India. A Harvard University economist has estimated the transfer of wealth to her relatives alone in Europe to be in the trillions of dollars.

Because of the unlimited supply of Indian children to be used as food, many Israeli sheep and goat farmers have switched to other businesses; they are not committing suicide due to indebtedness and hunger as twenty thousand Indian farmers have been doing every year for decades. India's Agriculture Minister is a cricket enthusiast and he wanted to try out the skins of Indian children used as food in Israel to be used in the manufacture of cricket balls because well known Italian makers of hand bags and shoes have started using them in their products. A single hand bag or pair of shoes may cost tens of thousands of dollars but none of this money makes its way to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom