What's new

RAW's Trafficking of Indian Children To Israel To Be Used As Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell? Those of us who oppose Israel for legitimate reasons get a bad name because of crazy people like this...

this is the list of people who thanked him

1.Batman-Probably he did not understood what OP is posting or as pun.

2.Neutral citizen-Probably he did not understood what OP is posting or as pun.

3.A1Kaid-A throughbred fundamentalist

4.Bilalhaider-Can't say

5.Fair and unbaised-Brainwashed mind slave

6.Viva_Vet-A simple moron

7.Uchiha-Can't say

LOL, you whined about seven forum members in one post. :lol:

None of whom are actually present on this thread.

LOL, you whined about seven forum members in one post. :lol:

None of whom are actually present on this thread.

I felt like bashing one particular member but has to write something about others also.for 4 comments are completely neutral.

We can use the same microwaves that are used to detonate Pakistani nukes in-flight or reprogram Swiss bank accounts from orbit, to heat up the kid casserole. ;)

Mr. Assistant, please tell me your posts are all huge jokes designed only to troll...

Thanks Mr. Satishchandra's A$$ for telling me that:
The Jews' fondness for human flesh is far easier sated on Indians than on those around them. Thousands of missing children from India end up in Israeli kitchens and it costs them less than goat meat.

So I have gotta stop eating goat's meat; Eureka! something cheaper is available!
BTW, Mr.Satishchandra's A$$; this Jewish dude who has been torturing you for four decades, how come he has'nt eaten you up yet?
Is he a Vegan?

Show some respect. This loony is as far above you as you may be above cockroaches. Also just by posting anything negative here, you can become a member of RAW :cheers:

Who let the dogs out?
animal0019.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Satish chandras assistant is a complete tool. Really dude - get a girlfriend. I remember the sh1te you posted about microwaves - complete tosh. Stop disrespecting the guy in your avatar and take the poor blokes face off and put a monkey up instead...

i don't believe jews are cannibals (or historically were), but i am happy to see the story spread. after all, today's jews are responsible for too many anti-sinic smear campaigns

:lol: i din't know RAW was into food supply chain ........ I demand FDI for RAW as our Food supply chain is pathetic ........

Mr Satishchandra assistant Punch line in Crimemaster Gogo Ishtlye-Unbanned hua hue toh ,kuch troll karke jaunga :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom