What's new

RAW's Trafficking of Indian Children To Israel To Be Used As Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First a little about the Grover murder:-

The victim was there at the invitation of the woman who invited him for the purpose of engaging in fornication. What kind of a "fiance" was the killer to her if not just another fornicator? Had they been married, he would have had the right to divorce her; had he given her an engagement ring, he would have had the right to demand the ring back; had the victim used violence against him first, that might have been provocation for counter-violence. Had he found him forcibly raping a friend or even a stranger, that would have been provocation for violence, even extreme violence. Going to your favorite whcre and finding her with another customer is not justification for murder. If they were having perverted 3-way sex involving violence like the Amanda Knox case in Italy, that is still murder. Chopping into over 300 pieces suggests the two cooked and made a curry of the victim and ate him and the police and judge knew that, saying they 'burned' the pieces instead of 'cooked' the pieces; the two took the skull, rib cage and leg bones to the forest. The fact that he bled to death over several hours suggests that parts of his body were cut out while he was still alive and eaten raw. The victim may have been invited by the two not for fornication but for eating him. "Provocation" might provide extenuating circumstances for a lighter sentence, not for acquittal, if the victim had been slapped. For killing and chopping the victim's body in over 300 pieces, burning/cooking the pieces and transporting the bones to a forest, both of these deserve to hang. The High Court or the Supreme Court should step in, on its own or at the request of the victim's family and also remove the judge from the bench. The criminals must not be allowed to profit from their crime.

The police knew that the two cut the victim in more than 300 pieces because the killer woman told the police that in her confession. The entire text of the confession must be made public. That will make clear that all that took place in over three years after the confession was an exercise in covering up and compounding the crime, by the police and judge primarily. Unless the confession is made public first, the High Court and Supreme Court will continue the exercise.

The two perpetrators of the crime are reportedly from Kerala. They may be Cochin Jews (many Jews take cover identities as Christians as the woman in this case has). Jews have been associated with practices that involve re-enacting the crucifixion of Christ on their victims -- death by crucifixion, for which the police and judge used the term 'stabbing', following torture takes several hours of bleeding as occurred to the victim in this case -- and using the blood, etc. of the victim as food, as occurred in this case.

The cover up of the crimes in the case and the light sentences and VIP treatment given to the perpetrators are due to India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) through which Israel has established profound control over the Indian government described in my blog above.

Added on July 4 '11: The movie and TV offers to the killer woman which have also shocked the public were due to the control that American Jews -- whose control over the American movie industry and media is proverbial -- have established over the Indian media. The Jews moved to establish substantial control over Indian media including cinema and cinema theater chains after a letter of mine in Delhi's Patriot newspaper two decades ago, referred to in my blog, about the movie 'Schindler's List' about the killing of Jews during World War II. Their control over other media such as television came in a flood during the BJP government because Israel has been the sponsor of both terrorism and defences against terrorism and has had the BJP in its pocket for the political benefits it has brought it. After I wrote the preceding paragraphs yesterday, the Indian media dropped the Grover murder case; instead I saw on NDTV today two consecutive stories that ran for perhaps ten minutes and were endlessly repeated about a drunken man who was son of a ruling party politician, who engaged in "eve-teasing", tied and dragged "like an animal" despite being son of a ruling party politician and a boy who returned a rickshaw late tied to the rickshaw with a chain -- both in Bihar. My blog above describes crimes of the Jews against India that are billions of times more serious than the murder above which are being covered up by India's media, government and political parties for decades.

July 5, 2011: When some people in Pakistan (likely instigated by Jews) beheaded a Jew named Daniel Pearl of the Wall Street Journal, Indians foolishly joined in the condemnation when they ought to be cutting up the New York Times correspondent(s) in India in over 300 pieces and feeding them to the Israeli embassy staff.

The Jews' fondness for human flesh is far easier sated on Indians than on those around them. Thousands of missing children from India end up in Israeli kitchens and it costs them less than goat meat.

There are Indians who take part in this trafficking but do not know the children are headed for the kitchens. All Indian governments in recent years have facilitated this trafficking and have been handsomely rewarded by the Israelis.

The cover up by police and politicians of the trafficking and killing of Indians for organs in the Nithari case in Noida is well known. The trafficking of Indians for food occurs on a much bigger scale. When the Congress Party president and her son spent a number of days in Switzerland recently taking care of their black money there, they were told in no uncertain terms by the Jewish bankers that their ability to keep their black money hidden depended on the continuation of the trafficking of Indians for food. Both the Congress Party president and her son had to partake of such food with their bankers to seal the agreement.

July 6, 2011: RAW had proposed a processing facility to prepare and ship the meat of Indians to Israel but it was rejected because Jewish custom requires the victims to be tortured and killed over several hours before they can be eaten as was done in the Grover murder. Recently the Supreme Court included the head of RAW in a panel on black money abroad so the Supreme Court judges' share in the money can be better negotiated.

The bankers -- who work with their governments -- also had the Congress Party president and her son agree to take their dictation in all matters -- domestic and international -- concerning India. I have described over the past two and a half decades, in articles, letters to the press and press releases, how the disclosures of kickbacks in the Bofors and HDW deals were orchestrated and calibrated by the CIA to force Rajiv Gandhi to agree to have India's population used as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development and how heroin addiction and AIDS infection were spread by RAW for this purpose first in India's tribal Northeast and later the infection was taken all over India. The agreement the Congress party president and her son made during their long stay in Switzerland makes India the happy hunting ground of European countries and the United States in all matters, making Indians a population of cattle for their use as they see fit, not just for food and as guinea pigs.

July 11, 2011: If, in a maneuver to save itself and the government in New Delhi, RAW has proposed basing India's nuclear-armed missiles in Iran from where they can reach Israel, it should be rejected. Any such moves will be reported in all details by RAW to the CIA and subjected to all the sabotage it is capable of. RAW employees deserve the death penalty for the gravest treason and cannot escape it. India's nuclear-armed missiles can reach Israel directly from India.

July 12, 2011: A day ahead of an announcement, on July 11 '11, of a national security task force and in preparation for it, RAW carried out two railway accidents within hours of each other on July 10 '11, killing about a hundred; the one in Assam has been named as being due to a bomb and the cause of the one in U. P. remains unknown. I said in my blog (above) on October 29, 2005: "As I have shown in letters to the press over the years, almost all terrorist acts in India over the past 23 or so years have been carried out by India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), often through groups sponsored by it in other countries and the explosions in Delhi today are no exception. And RAW acts as a branch of the C.I.A. in carrying out these explosions as in many other acts of destruction and sabotage against India, including some train accidents such as the Gaisal train disaster which killed several hundreds, as I said at that time." The purpose is to make terrorism the main threat to national security and keep India busy tackling terrorism with the help of Israel and the United States. Members of the national security task force include an ex-head of RAW and Kakodkar, who took a hefty American bribe to castrate India through the nuclear deal and the task force is headed by Naresh Chandra who, like almost all Indian ambassadors to the United States, worked for the CIA (see my blog).

Why was U. P. chosen for the deadlier of the two railway accidents? The Nehru family is CIA-RAW's designated ruler of India and Google News India front page has 34 stories under "Rahul visits rail mishap victims in UP" such as "Video: Rahul visits Kalka Mail survivors", "Rahul Gandhi Thrashes Indian Railways Over Kalka Mail Accident Bad Management". Right under that is a collection of stories under the heading "Congress For Aggressive Campaign Against Mayawati [in U. P.]". In other words, the accident was staged so Rahul Gandhi could visit the victims and his visits to the victims splashed all over the media and so to politically promote CIA-RAW's designated rulers who have been having problems in U. P. I have pointed out similar political purposes in the Gaisal train disaster and other accidents and terrorist incidents.

The Congress Party president is known to be a whcre and her son a gang-rapist. Having eaten the meat of Indians with her Jewish bankers, she has a lot in common with the woman who committed the Grover murder who was referred to by the judge in his judgment released on July 7 as a "lady" who was too "feeble" to have killed anyone. To 'neutralize' what I wrote about their partaking of the meat of Indians with their Jewish bankers, the son refrained, like an upper caste Hindu, from eating food offered to him by a dalit family in U. P. with whom he stayed, according to Mayawati who called him a "casteist" for this reason. But his father was half-Parsi and his mother is a Mleccha -- an untouchable who cannot be permitted to enter Hindu temples and nor can he, being a Mleccha untouchable himself and there is nothing either he or his mother or CIA-RAW can do to change this since caste is determined by birth, despite the lives and blood of hundreds more Indians sacrificed for him in the Kalka Mail accident.

The murder of Madhav Rao Scindia by plane crash by CIA-RAW, to keep the way clear for the Nehru family, is one instance of murders this whcre has committed. She had fornicated with Scindia before killing him, just like the woman who murdered Grover had fornicated with him first. Fornicating with a victim and then killing him often go together. The Congress Party president is a practiced practitioner of this combination of acts.

July 15, 2011: To distract from what is said in the preceding paragraph, which was transmitted at 8:34 A.M. IST of July 13, 2011, RAW carried out the blasts in Mumbai ten hours later the same day starting about 6:50 P. M. IST of July 13 '11.

This is what you should know about RAW:-

I have written (for example in my article titled ‘India’s Technological and Economic Emancipation’ in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' : nuclearsupremacyforindiaoverusDOTblogspotDOTcom ) about the continued control of Indian intelligence agencies by British and later American intelligence agencies after 1947. India’s Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) was split off from the Intelligence Bureau which had continued after 1947 to be loyal to the British. Later the Americans supplanted the British and RAW functions as a branch of the CIA against India. As part of this relationship, CIA-RAW exercises extensive control over the Indian media and, among its various activities, engages in sabotage of indigenous research and development to keep India dependent on other countries for defence and other equipment (the nuclear deal is just another CIA-RAW operation of that kind, though of a scope and with consequences far graver than any such operation till now).

An example of this is a Bharat-Rakshak discussion thread about a black box installed by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) in the indigenously developed Arjun tank that documented the sabotage of its engines during trials by the Army; such sabotage has been the basis of the Army's rejection, on RAW's prompting, of the Arjun tank in favour of imports (as I said in the above article, India‘s Army is the collaborator Army that helped the British rule India and, even after Independence, all its regiments and units have retained their former identities and regularly celebrate the anniversaries of their founding by the British). A CIA-RAW operative, who serves as a moderator on Bharat-Rakshak and controls the forum, recently locked away this discussion thread so that numerous posts that had appeared documenting the sabotage of the Arjun tank were covered up. The major metropolitan newspapers, on most of which CIA-RAW exercises extensive control, have made no mention of the black box -- which was like the flight data recorder in aircraft -- installed by DRDO in Arjun tanks and the shocking findings about the sabotage even though a report on this was provided to them by the Indo Asian News Service (IANS).

There is across the board sabotage by various means by CIA-RAW to keep India down technologically, economically and militarily. RAW's grip over India is comparable to the old KGB's grip over the Soviet Union, with the difference that whereas the KGB worked for the good of the Soviet Union, except toward the end, RAW has always worked for its imperialist paymasters. The role of politicians in governing India is insignificant compared to that of CIA-RAW but RAW has no place in the public's consciousness or in discussions of public affairs in India.

An important point about the sabotage of Arjun is that people on the Arjun discussion thread on Bharat-Rakshak were aghast at the Army's behavior and calling for Army brass being tried for treason, etc. but it will be a mistake to stop with the Army; it is RAW which is behind such sabotage not just of Arjun but of India's interests, technological, economic and other, in a lot of areas. RAW has operatives in the Army at various levels but it is necessary to go to the root of the problem. RAW has to be destroyed and I have suggested that a brand new external intelligence agency be formed with the help of military intelligence (RAW is supposed to be India's external intelligence agency but at least 90% of its activities are within India, against India).

The destruction of RAW does not mean simply disbanding the agency and letting its employees continue their service to the CIA through other organisations, old or new, or in other roles. It is a mammoth agency with just the number of joint secretaries in the hundreds. It is India’s real ‘government’ and the politicians and civil servants largely obey its dictates. It puts the words in the mouths of cabinet ministers, etc., and determines most policies that are, erroneously, attributed to them. Any one, even a prime minister, whom CIA-RAW considers inconvenient is eliminated, if necessary by death, as I have said regarding the deaths of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and, later, Rajiv Gandhi in my article titled ‘How India‘s economy can grow 30% per year‘ in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over US'.

Over the past many years, I have shown how almost all terrorist incidents in India since 1983 have been carried out by outfits controlled by the CIA either directly or through intelligence agencies in the region, including India’s RAW. The Jain Commision of Inquiry, which went into Rajiv Gandhi’s death, acknowledged that the LTTE, which carried out his assassination, was created and controlled by RAW. It was an open secret that MQM, in Pakistan’s Sindh province, when it was known as a terrorist organization, was a creation of RAW. But the same is true of many terrorist outfits that operate in India.

Another example of RAW’s multifarious activities, that I have described in press releases, articles and letters to the press since 1987, is its spreading heroin addiction and AIDS first in India’s Northeast then elsewhere to provide the United States with a population to use as guinea pigs for AIDS vaccine development, after the CIA was assigned the task of roping in a population for this purpose. I have described how both Rajiv Gandhi (after being blackmailed with threats of exposure of the Bofors and HDW kickbacks by Swedish and German media at the CIA‘s instigation) and Vajpayee cooperated in this. But terrorism, etc., are the least of its activities; I mentioned those only because the existence of terrorism is publicly known. Its sabotage of India’s research and development activities, of which the sabotage of the Arjun tank is just one example, is among the deadliest of its activities.

The nuclear deal and its various aspects -- replacing indigenous production of uranium and reactors with imports, the capping, rollback and elimination of India’s nuclear weapons program, media control and buying up politicians, scientists, etc. for this purpose -- is just the largest and deadliest of such activities, leaving out the 24-hour satellite surveillance and all the crimes, at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per year for the past 31 years, against India’s greatest scientist, described in my article titled ‘How India‘s economy can grow 30% per year‘. The point is that all the tens of thousands of RAW employees are guilty of the gravest treason and deserve the death penalty. So do all those -- politicians, civil servants and others -- who are willing collaborators of CIA-RAW.

The recent Lokpal movement is another illustration of RAW's activities. I have written:

---------------------START QUOTE---------------------
Just as RAW-induced cricket fever sweeps India and does no good and a lot of harm to India, replacing real victory and supremacy over white countries, for example, with fake 'victories' and 'supremacy' over enemies, Hazare's fake fast was entertainment -- the arrests and conflicts with government are meant to generate support and make/keep him a hero -- sponsored by CIA-RAW to keep India 'Gandhian' -- and so poor, weak and enslaved -- due to the recent disclosure that M. K. Gandhi, a lifelong British agent, was a homosexual who wrote to the white man "How completely you have taken possession of my body. It is slavery with a vengeance". Nehru admitted to U.S. ambassador Galbraith that he was a lifelong British agent. In my press release dated May 31, 2011 I said "In a letter which appeared in Indian Express, Delhi, under the heading "The Organ and the Keys" two decades ago, I described how RAW was supporting the half dozen terrorist groups in Sri Lanka against one another, playing them like the keys of an organ, bringing them all under its control to produce whatever music it wanted. I have said Anna Hazare's fast was sponsored by CIA-RAW (see my blog below) but now RAW is also supporting Baba Ram Dev and if it makes him prime minister, will keep the threat of bringing his office under Lok Pal and, with true or false charges of corruption against him, keep him under its control. The Intelligence Bureau, out of which RAW was created, did this for half a century under the British -- instigating Hindu-Muslim conflicts and partition of India, etc. -- and continues the tactic to this day. Other activities of CIA-RAW, the real ruler of India, are deadlier, such as sabotaging its defence and economy. ... In the same letter in Indian Express I pointed out that a New York Times report shortly before the 1991 General Elections and Rajiv Gandhi's assassination said that Rajiv Gandhi told the foreign media in New Delhi that the Indian armed forces had "gone berserk in Kashmir. Human rights have been violated in Kashmir", that this comment of his was directed at U.S. lawmakers who control the CIA money which elects and keeps India's prime ministers in office and that the Indian press had failed to report this comment, controlled as it is by the CIA. His assassination followed within days of the publication of this letter of mine." The entire so-called freedom struggle under M. K. Gandhi consisted of such fake struggle with the government managed by the Intelligence Bureau after the British set up the Indian National Congress through the Britisher A. O. Hume after they had killed over ten million Indians in just the ten years after 1857, depopulating entire regions so there were not enough men left to till the land: The Guardian (August 24, 2007, Internet, report by Randeep Ramesh): "India's secret history: 'A holocaust, one where millions disappeared...': Author says British reprisals involved the killing of 10 m, spread over 10 years:..."; see my blog.
------------------END QUOTE-------------------

Did raw made bheja Stew of your brain to leave you Schizopherniac.

Delete the thread.

Neuter the OP asap. People this stupid should not be allowed to breed for the sake of humanity.

The OP should have been thrown in an mental asylum long ago.

But

This OP is so much out of touch of reality that his threads could serve as an character test.

this is the list of people who thanked him

1.Batman-Probably he did not understood what OP is posting or as pun.

2.Neutral citizen-Probably he did not understood what OP is posting or as pun.

3.A1Kaid-A throughbred fundamentalist

4.Bilalhaider-Can't say

5.Fair and unbaised-Brainwashed mind slave

6.Viva_Vet-A simple moron

7.Uchiha-Can't say

Palestinian media is full of such stories , which keeps the Jew hatred alive. Now they are trying it in India. Hope our people are not stupid enough to believe it. About the OP, why would some one put so much effort into writing such revolting, useless stories unless they are paid for it? These coward creatures must go out and get real jobs.

When I read "To Be Used As Food" I thought literally sacrificed like in video below, ... :)
=
Jewish Woman Talks About Ritual Killings - YouTube

The thread-opener is as far above the criminals from RAW who are posting abuse here as they may be above cockroaches (his biography is in Marquis' Who's Who in the World,2012 and earlier editions; Who's Who in America, 2012 and earlier editions; Who's Who is Science and Engineering, 2012 and earlier editions; and Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare, 2012 and earlier editions).

The History of Jewish Human Sacrifice:-

The History of Jewish Human Sacrifice

Here is a summary account of the Jewish torture of an adult Indian for the past four decades with the help of RAW:-

"India's greatest scientist and greatest living Indian publicly tortured in Harvard seminar, systematically and totally starved for up to 3 weeks at a time, made semi-starved and homeless and even blind for years, kept under 24-hour audio and video surveillance as well as surveillance of [and interference with] communications and electrical typewriter and computer use, document creation and photocopying, etc., by satellite for more than past 3 decades, systematically harassed and in poverty and neutralised and robbed of his work at the cost of hundreds of millions of dollars per year, robbed of crores in his money and property in India by C.I.A.-RAW, forced back into exile in the U.S., all with full cooperation and participation of India's RAW and India's C.I.A.-RAW-controlled prime ministers, politicians and media -- to keep India poor, weak and enslaved" and how this means the nuclear destruction of New Delhi and then the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States; see my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title; my biography can be found in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2012 and earlier editions.

See ThisIsWhatTheJewsHaveBeenDoingDOTblogspotDOTcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom