What's new

RAW Molvies in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISI gets caught red handed most of the time and RAW gets off clean almost everytime........
We hardly get any mention of RAW in international media but ISI ........they are recurring phenomena
your wishful thinking...RAW agents are caught many times red handed in almost every corner of Pakistan ... but your claims about ISI may be wrong...May be few agents were caught but most of the times , kashmiri jihadi , separatists and local extremists are caught ,given ISI tag ...

your wishful thinking...RAW agents are caught many times red handed in almost every corner of Pakistan ... but your claims about ISI may be wrong...May be few agents were caught but most of the times , kashmiri jihadi , separatists and local extremists are caught ,given ISI tag ...

When did raw agents got caught any link to this

i heard the first time about RAW on this forum. i thought india only had CBI.

Every intelligence agency of any worth, has its assents in enemy countries(and friendly countries too). Why would GoI have an agency which does not work in pakistan.
I wont be surprised that Raw does in pakistan what ISI does in India. My only question is the timing of all these blasts and suicides. If RAW had so good network in 99 why it did not use against pakistan. There used to be many terror attempts in India, and hardly any in pakistan before lal masjid raid.
Why RAW suddenly woke up after lal masjid raid and not during terrorism in J&K, kargil and parliament attack.

Every intelligence agency of any worth, has its assents in enemy countries(and friendly countries too). Why would GoI have an agency which does not work in pakistan.
I wont be surprised that Raw does in pakistan what ISI does in India. My only question is the timing of all these blasts and suicides. If RAW had so good network in 99 why it did not use against pakistan. There used to be many terror attempts in India, and hardly any in pakistan before lal masjid raid.
Why RAW suddenly woke up after lal masjid raid and not during terrorism in J&K, kargil and parliament attack.

RAW would have been in the spot light not only in Pakistan but around the world as well easily if they had started their dirty dirty business in Pakistan prior to lal masjid incident. Because now RAW activities can easily blend in with TTP and other f--ed up in the head groups.

RAW would have been in the spot light not only in Pakistan but around the world as well easily if they had started their dirty dirty business in Pakistan prior to lal masjid incident. Because now RAW activities can easily blend in with TTP and other f--ed up in the head groups.

If you are saying RAW always had capability but it grew many fold after lal masjid I would like to agree. If you say RAW waited for event like lal masjid, to do their work so that nobody will know, I would disagree. It will mean they knew the future. And nobody knows the future.

ISI gets caught red handed most of the time and RAW gets off clean almost everytime........
We hardly get any mention of RAW in international media but ISI ........they are recurring phenomena

That's not true. ISI doesn't get caught raw-handed. You don't see proof of ISI doing what you claim it does. It's just that more people want to believe the conspiracy theories against ISI, and conspiracy theories against ISI are quite popular in India and parts of the west, hence you get the illusion of what you're claiming.

Very poor Attempt to save skin of saudi molvis madrasas in Pakistan, which are real bone of contention.

Very poor Attempt to save skin of saudi molvis madrasas in Pakistan, which are real bone of contention.

Yes thats also one of the problems. Pakistan faces multiple threats from multiple sources Saudis being one of them.

Possibility can not ruled out.
I am happy to see few posters reacting in distress after such revelations are made by ex ISI chief but same reaction will be absent after knowing that Pakistan effectively injected and then used ISI trained molavies in Kashmir.

Both agencies are supposed to do what they are doing right now; which we do not know about, exactly.
However only one thing is coming out of this whole discussion is that Muslims are vulnerable to a molavie's con. If RAW is up yo same tactic (same bitter medicine) which ISI used in one Muslim majority state against India then RAW is going to be more effective in all Pakistani states, if allegation is true.
Ex ISI chief should address muslim's vulnerability, bigotry and hyper emotional religious sentiments, RAW will be ineffectual automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom