What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Ok.

I can assure you we never ate popcorn when bombs were going off everyday in Pakistan in the years following when we joined PDF.

Daily.

Your guys were literally crying.

I remember those days.

I used to reach out to some of them in Peshawar just to know if they were well ...

Dont be a retard.

Turd, there is difference between a foreign imposed fifth gen warfare, which we were subjected to from the soil of Afghanistan, to the self immolation that you are well on your way and you, yourself acknowledge as well.

And ofcourse poking a super power next to you will only add "tarka" to the curry that you lot are cooking inhouse.

Catch the drift moron, I am being realistic without being harsh.

Turd, there is difference between a foreign imposed fifth gen warfare, which we were subjected to from the soil of Afghanistan, to the self immolation that you are well on your way and you, yourself acknowledge as well.

And ofcourse poking a super power next to you will only add "tarka" to the curry that you lot are cooking inhouse.

Catch the drift moron, I am being realistic without being harsh.

Ok. You must be right.

Most of them are the most backward countries on earth, with oppressive laws and no development of human capital at all unless having free floating oil wealth, so all in all not a good example to emulate.

wow, what a generalizing sweeping statement made.

there are muslim countries stretching from europe, north africa, sub saharan africa, south asia, central asia, south east asia, western asia. you are practically comparing one region with a diverse region with diverse ethnic groups and collectively declaring them as backward?

regards

the idea of a hiindu rashtra is exponentially different from any muslim rashtra, for example killings, violence has been committed in the name of a hindu rashtra. Such is not the case with even those countrues (very few) who have declared muslim rashtra (saudi arab, iran, afghanistan, maybe pakistan but its mostly secular as well). India being a hindu rashtra should first do away with kashmir because of its muslim majority status.

regards

wow, what a generalizing sweeping statement made.

there are muslim countries stretching from europe, north africa, sub saharan africa, south asia, central asia, south east asia, western asia. you are practically comparing one region with a diverse region with diverse ethnic groups and collectively declaring them as backward?
Dear, I called out those countries who are theocratic - nearly half of the Muslim countries are NOT. I thought it was clear from my statement.

Dear, I called out those countries who are theocratic - nearly half of the Muslim countries are NOT. I thought it was clear from my statement.

which theocratic muslim countries do you have in mind.

regards

Such is not the case with even those countrues (very few) who have declared muslim rashtra (saudi arab, iran, afghanistan, maybe pakistan but its mostly secular as well).
which theocratic muslim countries do you have in mind.

regards
Either, you are wilfully dense or simply ignorant. Saudis et al are one of the most oppressive regime if you are a minority - all non-Muslim minorities are already finished including Mizrahi Jews, now the non-Wahhabis, especially Shi'as bear the brunt.

Either, you are wilfully dense or simply ignorant. Saudis et al form one of the most oppressive regime if you are a minority - all non-Muslim minorities are already finished including Mizrahi Jews, now the non-Wahhabis, especially Shi'as bear the brunt.

Kurds.

Alevis.

Shias.

Zoroastrians.

Yazidis.

Bahais.

Tengrists.

Well Indians have a right to choose this if they wish it to be so. Although for many of us not tinted with biasness, it is a validation of Jinnah's (rh) two (or multiple) nations theory. The Hindus have the majority, and I think some of the other religious minorities will support it, (Jains, and buddhists for example), but I wonder what legal protection will be extended to non Hindu minorities. Will India just become a mirror copy of Pakistan with legal laws barring non hindus from holding certain offices, or will it be more attuned to ensuring all further laws are subservient to Hindu scriptures/feelings etc?

Last edited:
FO Sanghi.
Another Shantanu

Well Indians have a right to choose this if they wish it to be so. Although for many of us not tinted with biasness, it is a validated of Jinnah's (rh) two (or multiple) nations theory. The Hindus have the majority, and I think some of the other religious minorities will support it, (Jains, and buddhists for example), but I wonder what legal protection will be extended to non Hindu minorities. Will India just become a mirror copy of Pakistan with legal laws barring non hindus from holding certain offices, or will it be more attuned to ensuring all further laws are subservient to Hindu scriptures/feelings etc?
Haseen sapnay na dikhay pls.
We will never allow this.

Either, you are wilfully dense or simply ignorant. Saudis et al are one of the most oppressive regime if you are a minority - all non-Muslim minorities are already finished including Mizrahi Jews, now the non-Wahhabis, especially Shi'as bear the brunt.

you said ''backward theocratic muslim states'', now you are giving examples of wahaabism, how mizraahi jews got finished in saudi arabia (where are kohin jews of india for that matter) ignoring how many hindu indians work and earn in saudi arabia.

regards

Back
Top Bottom