What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

Wow, i never thought about it that way. I am not the type who'd abuse anyone's religion with the rare exception of indian hardline hindus who happen to be the most vilest of creatures. Although i never go for below the belt vitriol. Nothing against absolutely anyone from any other background. I didn't know Mazar e Sharif had religious connections so again sincere apologies for my ignorance.
Regarding you, i find you rather condescending in your remarks. Hence, my comment. Nevertheless, i did learn a thing or two from you so there's hope. Have a good day.

I've been here since 2009 and like other veterans seen and heard and done it all. So we do at times come across as bored or condescending hearing something said by someone new for the 1001th time. Nothing more to it. This is not the real world.

I thought the Mazar i Sharif is a shared Pashtun monumnet and not just an Afghan one. So you being Pukhtun I thought I was dealing with either an atheist or a sarkari Pashtun.

Cheers, Doc

There is a slight problem with that. India was not created as a Hindu state rather so called secular. If you want to reinvent yourself, you basically have to go back to 1947 and do another partition among you because most of the minorities like Muslims, Sikhs etc didn't sign on the dotted lines to be part of Hindu India.

Bollocks.

Secular was an afterthought put in decades later by Indira Gandhi.

There will be no signing.

There will be years, even decades if and where and when necessary, of mollycoddling and cajoling.

And finally bullets.

I've been here since 2009 and like other veterans seen and heard and done it all. So we do at times come across as bored or condescending hearing something said by someone new for the 1001th time. Nothing more to it. This is not the real world.

I thought the Mazar i Sharif is a shared Pashtun monumnet and not just an Afghan one. So you being Pukhtun I thought I was dealing with either an atheist or a sarkari Pashtun.

Cheers, Doc

Bollocks.

There will be years, even decades if and where and when necessary, of mollycoddling and cajoling.

And finally bullets.
I first starting visiting the forum in 2007-08 although never had an account. I don't remember if it was this forum or another but it was about Pak defense Iam sure about that. Regarding your sarkari pushtun jibe, i don't know much about shrines and mausoleums of religious people. They should be revered and respected but that's just about it. Rubbing your nose on the ground at some shrine, no sir we don't do that. Just follow the basics and don't complicate religion. I am a simple man, live and let live.

I first starting visiting the forum in 2007-08 although never had an account. I don't remember if it was this forum or another but it was about Pak defense Iam sure about that. Regarding your sarkari pushtun jibe, i don't know much about shrines and mausoleums of religious people. They should be revered and respected but that's just about it. Rubbing your nose on the ground at some shrine, no sir we don't do that. Just follow the basics and don't complicate religion. I am a simple man, live and let live.

It was not a jibe.

Your Pashtun and Baloch have a tough time constantly proving their loyalty to the state, like our Muslims do.

So like you guys take a sarkari Muslims swipe at ours for just being patriots and speaking for India first, we do the same to pay you back.

Fair's fair.

Let me tag my friends here ...

@Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @lastofthepatriots @Cliftonite @Indus Pakistan @El Sidd @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz

And @Naofumi

FO Sanghi.

You are losing it my brother. No amount of appeasement of these Hindus will protect us. They will come after our blood when the time comes and we better be fully prepared.

True. Some of us like @xeuss @AfrazulMandal @The_Showstopper @Shantanu_Left are forthright while some like @Naofumi and @jamahir are subtle.
Bhai. Tu thora chill rakh. When you make statements like "I am anti-national", then it plays right into the Sanghi narrative which demonizes Muslims, and furthers the confusion. You're a 100% Indian, and don't need anyone's certificate for watan-parasti.

You can defend all your positions ranging from Article 370 to CAA-NAB, and Uniform Civil Code opposition, and more. The division of India into further Pakistans is not a joke, so it should be only argued as a last resort.

Whatever you do, don't give the Sanghis any excuse to portray any minorities of India (not just Muslims) as anti-national or whatever. That point of view has to be defeated: this is our entire aim.

You are losing it my brother. No amount of appeasement of these Hindus will protect us. They will come after our blood when the time comes and we better be fully prepared.
Lo, hell you know Sanghi like you know about Delhi riots "we killez M0rE"... You don't even sound convincing..
Be fully prepared and do a Kaboom in your Shakha Sanghi :lol::lol:.

He is mistaken if he thinks 100 crores care about religion.
Secularism and atheism is the norm in developed /progressive countries

Bhai. Tu thora chill rakh. When you make statements like "I am anti-national", then it plays right into the Sanghi narrative which demonizes Muslims, and furthers the confusion. You're a 100% Indian, and don't need anyone's certificate for watan-parasti.

You can defend all your positions ranging from Article 370 to CAA-NAB, and Uniform Civil Code opposition, and more. The division of India into further Pakistans is not a joke, so it should be only argued as a last resort.

Whatever you do, don't give the Sanghis any excuse to portray any minorities of India (not just Muslims) as anti-national or whatever. That point of view has to be defeated: this is our entire aim.

These sanghis are bullies. Laton ke bhoot baaton se nahi mante.

We need to negotiate with the position of power. These Hindus agreed to Pakistan only after direct day action.

We start with new Pakistans then we may have a chance to survive with our own laws and rules applicable for our community.

If we start with sucking up to them then we are bound to get steamrolled and killed in a pogrom.

Bollocks.

And finally bullets.

I am not giving you decades but rather few years, and I am being generous, before the bullets will start flying. We have seen a preview of it played not long ago in your capital.

We have got our pop corns ready.

I am not giving you decades but rather few years, and I am being generous, before the bullets will start flying. We have seen a preview of it played not long ago in your capital.

We have got our pop corns ready.

Ok.

I can assure you we never ate popcorn when bombs were going off everyday in Pakistan in the years following when we joined PDF.

Daily.

Your guys were literally crying.

I remember those days.

I used to reach out to some of them in Peshawar just to know if they were well ...

Dont be a retard.

It was not a jibe.

Your Pashtun and Baloch have a tough time constantly proving their loyalty to the state, like our Muslims do.

So like you guys take a sarkari Muslims swipe at ours for just being patriots and speaking for India first, we do the same to pay you back.

Fair's fair.

Let me tag my friends here ...

@Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @lastofthepatriots @Cliftonite @Indus Pakistan @El Sidd @AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz
Haha, nice try, would have worked well with someone who couldn't dissect your malafide intentions but I can actually read between the lines. Have to say though, you're a pro at propagating malicious ill-intended statements that are sugar coated with false impression of empathy. I am afraid you're gonna have to try harder.:agree:

Back
Top Bottom