What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

So you're saying you guys were the Jews we (Cyrus the Great) sheltered?
Lol, for arguments' sake even if we were jews we were not the ones being 'sheltered'. Infact we were the 10th tribe that allegedly settled in present day Afghanistan. But again that's just a theory. The German-connection is also another theory. Regardless, the fact is we're muslims today and that is all what matters. You cannot find a SINGLE non-muslim pashtun today, i can almost guarantee you.

So you're saying you guys were the Jews we (Cyrus the Great) sheltered?
By the way who/what are you? A gangu? A parsi? A troll? Or a hindu-worshipper.?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What a sorry, sad excuse from you. "bUt tHEy StArTeD frOM a tad-bit higHEr Base :cry::cry::cry:"

The base comparison is dumb because the way we calculated GDP and other economic measures in 1968 is completely alien to how we calculate things now. That's why, China---despite its higher consumption---showed less GDP than India in 50's, 60's etc. Its useless to compare. Those base numbers are wrong and would not churn out the same result, if measured by today's standards.

Secondly, East Asians and countless countries started with even lower base and yet they are far ahead today than your sh*thole called india. So what? These excuses are laughable.

The fact remains: Muslim world is FAR more prosperous, FAR more powerful, and FAR more global, FAR more cosmopolitan than backward, irrelevant, and powerless india restricted to just one small region and that too, it shares with another regional power (Pakistan).

Nigeria, Angola etc also had oil reserves and massive funds from oil. How come they aren't like UAE or GCC? The impeccable management and extremely fast development of GCC countries is to be admired. They did not allow their resource to become a 'burden' on them as many African, Latin American, and Asian countries did.

Btw not only economic and power indicators, Muslim world leads india on social indicators too. Whether its happiness, family, child-bearing/fertility, marriage rates, alcohol consumption rates, drug abuse, sexual promiscuity, social safety net, rape rates, criminal homicide rates,----you name it. OIC's aggregate per capita data puts india to shame.

Funny thing for you: The difference between india and OIC today is higher than it was back in the 70's on per capita basis...and that's after OIC more than TRIPLED its population while indian population growth was way less (so should have been an advantage for you).

As I said,Muslim World's NON-OIL exports are $1.5 trillion+.....Please come back when your backward, unproductive, weak and irrelevant backwater achieves even half of that :lol:

Lets not even begin to discuss the vast advantage of global Islam in infrastructure development, agriculture production, railway lines, water storage and dam capacity, and I can literally go on and on.

Home-work for you: Muslim world's total DAM capacity is ~ 1000 km3. Convert it to 'acre-feet' (commonly used metric in India/Pakistan/Asia and then compare it to india's :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Remember, population are similarity (1.4B vs 1.8B). Even after controlling for population, you aren't even in the same stratosphere lol. Muslim world's DAM capacity is like 300% higher or something lol

As I said, you aren't even in the same universe in any aspect. And again, Muslim world achieved that with superior social indicators like healthier fertility rate, family formation, marriage rates etc. THAT is REAL achievement here---since social indicators like fertility rate, marriage, happiness, family values and development are often inversely related (for obvious reasons).
Let me make my stand clear - Secular Muslim states (or any other religion for that matter) perform vastly better than theocratic ones unless of course oil is involved - this was obvious from my original comment unless you try to be wilfully dense, now get back to me how whatever you wrote above negates this?

Let me make one things clear - Secular Muslim states (or any other religion for that matter) perform vastly better than theocratic ones unless of course oil is involved - this was obvious from my original comment unless you try to be wilfully dense, now get back to me how whatever you wrote above negates this?

:lol:

Malaysia disagrees with you. Malaysia, in many ways, is probably the state-model to emulate. Extremely prosperous, industrialized, ubiquitously educated, technologically advanced society that is MORE Islamic in its state-structure in some ways than EVEN PAKISTAN :welcome:

But offcourse, you in your last post gave the excuse "Oh that's bc of indians and Chinese in Malaysia"---which is so utterly stupid that I don't even know where to begin? Those "indians" and "Chinese" aren't "indians or Chinese"...they are MALAYSIANS. Educated, trained, and brought up under Malaysia's system. Its like saying 'US is great because of indians---who are more prosperous than average Americans'---Yeah okay :lol: Average Malays are far more educated, cosmopolitan, and GIGANTICALLY more prosperous than average indian hindus.

Take a look at this

upload_2020-6-23_1-11-22.png

Malaysia is like 4000% (40x!!!) smaller than sh*thole india, and YET it exports MORE in High-tech exports than ALL of india. And remember, this is just ONE small Muslim state. Overall, Islamic world will HUMILIATE India in comparison.

Please, for the sake of your own country....stop this comparison. I'm literally laughing right now at embarrassing india:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Muslims conquered india, not the other way around. Trust me, you'll NEVER be in the same universe as global Islam. Whether its power, prosperity, global influence, you name it.

Please, stop quoting me and pass Malaysia's high-tech exports first---then we'll talk? :suicide:

Secondly, Islamic states still FAR outperform backward and powerless backwater "secular" nation of yours in every metric of life, prosperity, social indicators, technology, and military power (on per person basis). Again, please, stop quoting me because you are literally embarrassing yourself right now.

Bye :lol:

Lol, for arguments' sake even if we were jews we were not the ones being 'sheltered'. Infact we were the 10th tribe that allegedly settled in present day Afghanistan. But again that's just a theory. The German-connection is also another theory. Regardless, the fact is we're muslims today and that is all what matters. You cannot find a SINGLE non-muslim pashtun today, i can almost guarantee you.

By the way who/what are you? A gangu? A parsi? A troll? Or a hindu-worshipper.?

You seem triggered.

I consider Jats, Baloch and Pashtun to be my people.

Like the Kurds, Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Azeris.

I just genuinely wanted to learn more.

Pashtun forums are racist snake pits.

When someone like me lands there it intimidates them.

Thanks anyways. Will read.

Gautam Buddha was born a Hindu.

Fact.

@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Bollocks.

The Arabs surrounding Muhammad were never converts.

They were and will remain for all time (till Islam does) tge original Muslims.

Divine.

All else was manmade imperislism. Inorganic spread in a clash for numbers by an infant idea.

This is the golden truth of Prophets.

They are born to a people.

Of and from their people.

At the time of their greatest need.

And when they are ready to assimilate the message of God.

The grey area in this is those converted during the life of a Prophet. Before his passing.

You guys are converts.

And as a Pukhtun you are a second degree convert.

Which means you've been converted by the converted.

Our B team.

Kamjor khoon Behdin commoners.
So what Gautama Buddha was born Hindu? Jesus was also a born Jewish, Prophet Muhammad was also born Into a Polytheist family. Even today people born into something, realise something else later on and takes a different path not necessary religious. I can be born into a Congress family and I can later on become a BJP supporter so. People can convert or change ideology.

So what Gautama Buddha was born Hindu? Jesus was also a born Jewish, Prophet Muhammad was also born Into a Polytheist family. Even today people born into something, realise something else later on and takes a different path not necessary religious. I can be born into a Congress family and I can later on become a BJP supporter so. People can convert or change ideology.

:lol:

Malaysia disagrees with you. Malaysia, in many ways, is probably the state-model to emulate. Extremely prosperous, industrialized, ubiquitously educated, technologically advanced society that is MORE Islamic in its state-structure in some ways than EVEN PAKISTAN :welcome:

But offcourse, you in your last post gave the excuse "Oh that's bc of indians and Chinese in Malaysia"---which is so utterly stupid that I don't even know where to begin? Those "indians" and "Chinese" aren't "indians or Chinese"...they are MALAYSIANS. Educated, trained, and brought up under Malaysia's system. Its like saying 'US is great because of indians---who are more prosperous than average Americans'---Yeah okay :lol: Average Malays are far more educated, cosmopolitan, and GIGANTICALLY more prosperous than average indian hindus.

Take a look at this

View attachment 644033

Malaysia is like 4000% (40x!!!) smaller than sh*thole india, and YET it exports MORE in High-tech exports than ALL of india. And remember, this is just ONE small Muslim state. Overall, Islamic world will HUMILIATE India in comparison.

Please, for the sake of your own country....stop this comparison. I'm literally laughing right now at embarrassing india:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Muslims conquered india, not the other way around. Trust me, you'll NEVER be in the same universe as global Islam. Whether its power, prosperity, global influence, you name it.

Please, stop quoting me and pass Malaysia's high-tech exports first---then we'll talk? :suicide:

Secondly, Islamic states still FAR outperform backward and powerless backwater "secular" nation of yours in every metric of life, prosperity, social indicators, technology, and military power (on per person basis). Again, please, stop quoting me because you are literally embarrassing yourself right now.

Bye :lol:
Nope, race-based discrimination or say affirmative action have fueled Malay's growth, that's not an excuse but reality, if you think that's an example to emulate (which somehow have not been emulated by states like Indonesia or Pakistan up until now) then go ahead but you have to import 40% successful Chinese first then play forced "Bumiputera" equalization with them.
Unlike you, I don't hold any delusions of grandeur of global this global that, my simple point was that theocracy kills - unless special forces like a large non-Muslim prosperous minority or oil are there to be used a platform to fuel growth.

Simple question : If India has started as an Muslim majority Islamic theocracy (or even Hindu theocracy for that matter) would not it have been a lot worse now? This alone settles the debate.

Fact.

@Juggernaut_Flat_Plane_V8

Bollocks.

The Arabs surrounding Muhammad were never converts.

They were and will remain for all time (till Islam does) tge original Muslims.

Divine.

All else was manmade imperislism. Inorganic spread in a clash for numbers by an infant idea.

This is the golden truth of Prophets.

They are born to a people.

Of and from their people.

At the time of their greatest need.

And when they are ready to assimilate the message of God.

The grey area in this is those converted during the life of a Prophet. Before his passing.

You guys are converts.

And as a Pukhtun you are a second degree convert.

Which means you've been converted by the converted.

Our B team.

Kamjor khoon Behdin commoners.
Arabs were originally polytheists later converted to Islam.

Buddhists were also originally Hindus at one point of time when Lord Buddha showed us the light and we converted into Buddhism.

Arabs were originally polytheists later converted to Islam.

Buddhists were also originally Hindus at one point of time when Lord Buddha showed us the light and we converted into Buddhism.

All original Buddhist of Indic stock were and remain Hindu.

This conversion business is an Abrahamic concept.

You seem triggered.

I consider Jats, Baloch and Pashtun to be my people.

Like the Kurds, Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Azeris.

I just genuinely wanted to learn more.

Pashtun forums are racist snake pits.

When someone like me lands there it intimidates them.

Thanks anyways. Will read.
Your people? Lol, just because we might share a gene or two don't make us your people. And that intimidation part is bullocks, why would someone be intimidated by you? I mean why? You think too highly of yourself, another trait common to gangadesg. I see you're one of those subtle trolls who would want others to believe that they want a thoughtful discussion but in reality they just resort to passive-aggressive behaviour and just pray that the other person doesn't detect it lol. Its my off day today so i have all time in the world.

Agree with the racist part though, most pashtuns are racist but then every race is racist. Some just don't want to accept the truth. I do.

Regarding races and shit, you'll be surprised to know how much of your genetic code you share with people you never imagined in your wildest imaginations that you did. So the whole thing is a bit overrated to begin with. We just flaunt it around to make the other person feel inferior about themselves especially when it comes to gangadesh. But in reality and in islam, this thing has absolutely no substance.

Your people? Lol, just because we might share a gene or two don't make us your people. And that intimidation part is bullocks, why would someone be intimidated by you? I mean why? You think too highly of yourself, another trait common to gangadesg. I see you're one of those subtle trolls who would want others to believe that they want a thoughtful discussion but in reality they just resort to passive-aggressive behaviour and just pray that the other person doesn't detect it lol. Its my off day today so i have all time in the world.

Agree with the racist part though, most pashtuns are racist but then every race is racist. Some just don't want to accept the truth. I do.

Regarding races and shit, you'll be surprised to know how much of your genetic code you share with people you never imagined in your wildest imaginations that you did. So the whole thing is a bit overrated to begin with. We just flaunt it around to make the other person feel inferior about themselves especially when it comes to gangadesh. But in reality and in islam, this thing has absolutely no substance.

You continue to be triggered.

I meant our people in a broad sense if Iranic people and subjects of our three world empires.

Good Zoroastrian stock for millennia.

Just know that we have not given up on you and are confident that you will walk on tge true path of Asha one day again.

Soon.

Afghanistan is the birth place of Zarathustra.

And where his tomb lies.

Under your Mazar e Sharif.

Back
Top Bottom