What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

India was not created bcz of Hinduism. It was created bcz of Secularism. Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs all fought for the Independance unlike Pakistan.
Sadly, the present ruling party severely undermines this principle. A magnificent ethic that was absorbed in the party principle of the National Congress during Independence movement. And now the government is doing everything to ruin it.

Nice try, a first look at the source and i immediately lost interest. The 'shin khalai' you so proudly mention as pashtuns are actually gypsies. I have seen them as a kid, they have those greenish bindiya type 'tattoos' on their chins and forehead. The word 'shin khalai' literally means the one(female) with greenish (shin) khaal (tattoo). There's a long *** debate on quora regarding the origins of pashtuns, you can read about it. I am too lazy to post it here. It goes back a good 10000y back. Civilization spread from the west towards the east rather than the other way round. 5000y ago there was no hinduism and therefore no hindus yet Pashtuns existed.

Nice try, a first look at the source and i immediately lost interest. The 'shin khalai' you so proudly mention as pashtuns are actually gypsies. I have seen them as a kid, they have those greenish bindiya type 'tattoos' on their chins and forehead. The word 'shin khalai' literally means the one(female) with greenish (shin) khaal (tattoo). There's a long *** debate on quora regarding the origins of pashtuns, you can read about it. I am too lazy to post it here. It goes back a good 10000y back. Civilization spread from the west towards the east rather than the other way round. 5000y ago there was no hinduism and therefore no hindus yet Pashtuns existed.
One more thing, just because someone can speak fluent pashto doesn't automatically make them 'pashtun' . Afghan yes, pashtun no. Many sikhs in our area talk like us, dress like us, eat like us yet they're sikhs not pashtuns. And they have been living there for centuries.

The 'shin khalai' you so proudly mention
I don't proudly mention it, I happen to have read it, so I posted it here. I don't contest any claim on this simply because I don't much about it.
I am too lazy to post it here. It goes back a good 10000y back. Civilization spread from the west towards the east rather than the other way round. 5000y ago there was no hinduism and therefore no hindus yet Pashtuns existed.
Hindu Shahis had their capital in Kabul Valley but nvm.

You continue to be triggered.

I meant our people in a broad sense if Iranic people and subjects of our three world empires.

Good Zoroastrian stock for millennia.

Just know that we have not given up on you and are confident that you will walk on tge true path of Asha one day again.

Soon.

Afghanistan is the birth place of Zarathustra.

And where his tomb lies.

Under your Mazar e Sharif.
Haha, you do realise I am a Pakistani right? So you can go miss mazar sharif's behind. And sorry to break it to you but fire worshipping is sooo obsolete. Sooo 5000BC, so yeah thanks but no thanks. How many zoroastrians(hope im spelling it correctly, nobody uses this word anymore):smokin: (the smiley is for adding effect, please don't start worshipping the lil fire in his cigarette) are there in the world? 20? 30?

I don't proudly mention it, I happen to have read it, so I posted it here. I don't contest any claim on this simply because I don't much about it.

Hindu Shahis had their capital in Kabul Valley but nvm.
No one is contesting that hindus never lived in Afghanistan. Where do you think the big *** budda monuments came from? The ones that the taliban destroyed.

Haha, you do realise I am a Pakistani right? So you can go miss mazar sharif's behind. And sorry to break it to you but fire worshipping is sooo obsolete. Sooo 5000BC, so yeah thanks but no thanks. How many zoroastrians(hope im spelling it correctly, nobody uses this word anymore):smokin: (the smiley is for adding effect, please don't start worshipping the lil fire in his cigarette) are there in the world? 20? 30?

No one is contesting that hindus never lived in Afghanistan. Where do you think the big *** budda monuments came from? The ones that the taliban destroyed.

How old are you man?

15? 16?

India was not created bcz of Hinduism. It was created bcz of Secularism. Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs all fought for the Independance unlike Pakistan.

Pakistan itself is a bright example of Secularism happened during independence

India will follow Hindus culture ,tradition etc and ofcourse secularism also.
No more conversion no more appeasement .
And will protect the minorities also

All original Buddhist of Indic stock were and remain Hindu.

This conversion business is an Abrahamic concept.
What is conversion? Means you follow another path in its entirety. Buddhism obviously has conversion.

Buddhism is not a Aristotle or Confucius philosophy that you can follow while still being a Hindu. If you want to fully practice Buddhism then you have to be a Buddhist.

Hindus and Christians also practice a part of Buddhism which is Buddhist meditation while being Hindu and Christian but this is not Buddhism in its entirety.

In order to follow Buddhism you need to stop praying to Kali mata and Durga mata and other hindu gods. Then you will have to stop sacrificing goat as done by Hindus during Kali puja etc. There are many things you need to do.

Conversion exists in Buddhism because you cannot be a Hindu and a Buddhist altogether.

In Hinduism this might be possible because hindus pray to durga, to Jesus and in muslim dargahs. You guys are good at assimilating.

But sorry Buddhists can either follow Buddha's law or other law. There is no reconciliation between the two.

What is conversion? Means you follow another path in its entirety. Buddhism obviously has conversion.

Buddhism is not a Aristotle or Confucius philosophy that you can follow while still being a Hindu. If you want to fully practice Buddhism then you have to be a Buddhist.

Hindus and Christians also practice a part of Buddhism which is Buddhist meditation while being Hindu and Christian but this is not Buddhism in its entirety.

In order to follow Buddhism you need to stop praying to Kali mata and Durga mata and other hindu gods. Then you will have to stop sacrificing goat as done by Hindus during Kali puja etc. There are many things you need to do.

Conversion exists in Buddhism because you cannot be a Hindu and a Buddhist altogether.

In Hinduism this might be possible because hindus pray to durga, to Jesus and in muslim dargahs. You guys are good at assimilating.

But sorry Buddhists can either follow Buddha's law or other law. There is no reconciliation between the two.

Conversion does not exist in Hinduism or Zoroastrianism or even Judaism.

Hence the early Buddhists were Hindu converts.

It does not matter what Buddhism believes or does not.

It came later, and hence it does not count. Its the original birther faith that does.

@padamchen differences aside but that comment on my part was uncalled for. Accept my sincere apologies.

P.s, I still don't like you though.

I have nothing against you. I don't even know why you do not like me.

And I thought you were apologising for abusing Mazar i Sharif. Which was not nice coz you were abusing Muslims and Zoroastrians and Afghans collectively.

I just realised from @Maarkhoor 's post what it was about.

I have nothing against you. I don't even know why you do not like me.

And I thought you were apologising for abusing Mazar i Sharif. Which was not nice coz you were abusing Muslims and Zoroastrians and Afghans collectively.

I just realised from @Maarkhoor 's post what it was about.
Wow, i never thought about it that way. I am not the type who'd abuse anyone's religion with the rare exception of indian hardline hindus who happen to be the most vilest of creatures. Although i never go for below the belt vitriol. Nothing against absolutely anyone from any other background. I didn't know Mazar e Sharif had religious connections so again sincere apologies for my ignorance.
Regarding you, i find you rather condescending in your remarks. Hence, my comment. Nevertheless, i did learn a thing or two from you so there's hope. Have a good day.

I do not think any Indian has a problem living in a Hindu Rashtra if it means protecting India from becoming a Muslim state.

Eventually if it comes to that the choice will be clear.

Obviously our Muslims will not be happy about it.

There is a slight problem with that. India was not created as a Hindu state rather so called secular. If you want to reinvent yourself, you basically have to go back to 1947 and do another partition among you because most of the minorities like Muslims, Sikhs etc didn't sign on the dotted lines to be part of Hindu India.

Back
Top Bottom