What's new

Ravi Kishan-If Muslim countries can have a state religion then so can India.

@Zarvan @Imran Khan @waz @fisher1 @Yaseen1 @PAKISTANFOREVER

Many muslim countries have Islam as state religion so what is wrong with India having Hinduism as a state religion?
Most of them are the most backward countries on earth, with oppressive laws and no development of human capital at all unless having free floating oil wealth, so all in all not a good example to emulate.

Edit : I called out those countries who are theocratic - nearly half of the Muslim countries are NOT. I thought it was clear from my statement.

Last edited:
I do not think any Indian has a problem living in a Hindu Rashtra if it means protecting India from becoming a Muslim state.

Eventually if it comes to that the choice will be clear.

Obviously our Muslims will not be happy about it.

I do not think any Indian has a problem living in a Hindu Rashtra if it means protecting India from becoming a Muslim state.

Eventually if it comes to that the choice will be clear.

Obviously our Muslims will not be happy about it.

We will never agree to a Hindu Rashtra. We will ensure that India is broken before it becomes a Hindu country.

Most of them are the most backward countries on earth, with oppressive laws and no development of human capital at all unless having free floating oil wealth, so all in all not a good example to emulate.
Rich from a country that is rife with literacy, a country where having a burger puts your life at risk, a country that that has more beggars than the whole of Africa. You see before throwing stones remember you live in a glass house - and a brick will do more damage.
I frankly don’t care what they think or make India. Modi and his goons are well on the way to destroying it and perhaps having it carved into bits. Vile cauldron of vile anger and hatred

Back
Top Bottom