What's new

In India - We're NOT Hindu/Muslim/Christians

I think, this thread just want to feel good themselves, nothing else. As a matter of fact, there is still long deep riots religions and caste system problems in India which happen everyday there. OP is just showing one side feeling good story by himself with a bit emotionals. ;)

I think, this thread just want to feel good themselves, nothing else. As a matter of fact, there is still long deep riots religions and caste system problems in India which happen everyday there. OP is just showing one side feeling good story by himself with a bit emotionals. ;)

And you seem to be not able to digest the one side feel good factor in India.it seems you dont have that one side.

I asked you a simple question which elicited a simple answer.

You have all those books but unfortunately you have not learnt any manners.

Your Abusive language is a proof of that.

Learn to have a civilized discourse and on PDF using such abusive and profane langauge will get you banned.

@WebMaster kindly note the language.

A Troller need not teach me how to reply to a Troll.

This Thread was about Humanity Above Religion and You failed to Understand that by making deliberate attempt to dilute this Feeling of Love with Critisim of India System ( Im NOT Surprised ).

You Need not DISGUISE to be Civilized by means of an ( rather UnCivilized ) Attempt to Change the Feeling of the Thread.

TROLLING
Trolling is the word used to describe a post that is deliberately designed for the purpose of angering and insulting the members of the forum community. Posts of this nature are disruptive and do not convey a friendly attitude.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-book/92653-forum-rules-regulations.html#ixzz2bAWpzJkd

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thread @XiNiX

Proud to be an INDIAN .

39327_145641018799305_2383415_n.jpg

Indian.jpg

All who thinks that they are Indian first are my brothers and sisters.

I love APJ abdul kalam as much as I love AB vajpayee and Namo.

How would you like to define your feeling of love or hate for Chief Minister Modi of Gujrat?

Nice thread @XiNiX

Proud to be an INDIAN .

39327_145641018799305_2383415_n.jpg

Indian.jpg

Poet Iqbal and Ch. Rahmatullah would not have liked the above expression, because it takes away the originality of their own syllables for Pakistan.

Poet Iqbal and Ch. Rahmatullah would not have liked the above expression, because it takes away the originality of their own syllables for Pakistan.

And why is that ? Please explain .

And their sentiments (supposed) on the subject are a matter of concern to us for what reason? We do not operate only on the basis of their (Iqbal and Rahmatullah) beliefs/doctrines/ideologies.

And their sentiments (supposed) on the subject are a matter of concern to us for what reason? We do not operate only on the basis of their (Iqbal and Rahmatullah) beliefs/doctrines/ideologies.

Yaar , what is he actually talking about ???

Is that something related to pakistan being the acronym for different regions or 'pakistan ka mathlab kya' thing??

Well, you can start with "ONE" act and then think of bring on a change. Wont you agree?

Wonderful Thread!!!

Nationalism should be the foundation of India's identity.

SOUTH ASIAN NATIONALISM should be the foundation to bring peace and prosperity to Bangladesh, India and Pakistan

SOUTH ASIAN NATIONALISM should be the foundation to bring peace and prosperity to Bangladesh, India and Pakistan

That statement is self-contradictory, because those are three different nations.

Back
Top Bottom